Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....

81 million Biden voters say you are wrong.
Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.
Well that premise is being blown up by Nancy Pelosi, who refuses now to allow a peaceful transition.
Instead she wants to prevent Trump from leaving without yet another fake impeachment.
Trump had every right to explore his options legally and politically, and he was thwarted.
So now he's leaving and that's not good enough for that evil bitch.

Pelosi calls for impeachment because Trump has so far over the past 4 years debased the office and instead of a peaceful transitions has so far called his mob to storm the Capitol.

It looks like the impeachment trial will come AFTER Biden's inauguration.

Can they do that?

Apparently.

Impeachment is essentially an indictment. Removal is one of many consequences of conviction in the senate, including that he loses his pension, travel allowance, and can't run again.

Good to know.. Thanks. He should definitely be impeached again and lose his pension etc. Pelosi knows her stuff, doesn't she?

Pelosi is a professional. She's been outplaying Trump since the beginning.

Trump's a one trick pony. He can't adapt well to any changes. And his one trick didn't work in 2020.

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.
Well that premise is being blown up by Nancy Pelosi, who refuses now to allow a peaceful transition.
Instead she wants to prevent Trump from leaving without yet another fake impeachment.
Trump had every right to explore his options legally and politically, and he was thwarted.

Impeachment is more than justified as would be removal from office under the 25th Amendment. There can be no peaceful transition when you have a maniac like Trump with access to the nuclear codes. His encouraging rioters does not fall unde exploring his options as Congress has no power to overturn elections even if the votes were there which they never were.

Last edited:

mudwhistle

I(mpeachment is more than justified as would be removal from office under the 25th Amendment. There can be no peaceful transition when you have a maniac like Trump with access to the nuclear codes. His encouraging rioters does not fall unde exploring his options as Congress has no power to overturn elections even if the votes were there which they never were.

You dumb shit.....he didn't encourage any rioters.....you lying sack of shit.

Please.........quote the exact words Trump used to encourage a riot.....we will wait.......and wait......and wait....since you have nothing.....

Only 40 million, maybe" that were real.

81 million REAL voters not 75 million morons.

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.

Trump Humpin is a cult, no one can be this big of a fool.

mudwhistle

I(mpeachment is more than justified as would be removal from office under the 25th Amendment. There can be no peaceful transition when you have a maniac like Trump with access to the nuclear codes. His encouraging rioters does not fall unde exploring his options as Congress has no power to overturn elections even if the votes were there which they never were.

Please.........quote the exact words Trump used to encourage a riot.....we will wait.......and wait......and wait....since you have nothing.....

A prime example of a Trump Humper no matter what he does.

mudwhistle

So what is the fucking point, idiot?
Do you want Biden's first days in office to be that of a tyrant who aggressively attacked and destroyed his political opponents?
Don't you think it's time to calm down and let cooler heads prevail?
Do you want to create enemies that would rather murder you than debate you?
That's what's in store for you if they keep doing this.

Do you want Biden's first days in office to be that of a tyrant who aggressively attacked and destroyed his political opponents?
Trump’s last days of office were that of a tyrant who aggressively attacked and destroyed his political opponents. Or at least they tried.

Impeachment is not tyranny.

Trump’s last days of office were that of a tyrant who aggressively attacked and destroyed his political opponents. Or at least they tried.

Oh boy.....Trump is destroying his opponents?
Can you give me a list of all of the ways he's been destroying Democrats?

mudwhistle

So what is the fucking point, idiot?
Don't you think it's time to calm down and let cooler heads prevail?
Do you want to create enemies that would rather murder you than debate you?
That's what's in store for you if they keep doing this.

I think criminal behavior should be punished. Are you afraid of Trump?

Oh boy.....Trump is destroying his opponents?
Can you give me a list of all of the ways he's been destroying Democrats?
They literally chanted hang Mike Pence last week.

mudwhistle

Impeachment is more than justified as would be removal from office under the 25th Amendment. There can be no peaceful transition when you have a maniac like Trump with access to the nuclear codes. His encouraging rioters does not fall under exploring his options as Congress has no power to overturn elections even if the votes were there which they never were.

Trump will continue to incite violence after the 20th of January.

mudwhistle

You are the lying sack of shit. You are also the dumbshit. You and the other Trump supporters are examples of the greatest swindle in this country. Trump has successfully brainwashed you into believing that he is for you when you are nothing more than something Trump can use to advance himself. I am sure you people will continue to give him money that he will pocket and lautgh at all the fools who send him money.

To start with, he said that Pence could block the electors that were pledged to Biden when that was not true. Pence deserves some blame on this score as he allowed th9is myth to perpetuate until just before the certification vote.

Then he made this statement.

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol. And we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not going to be cheering, so much for some of them, because you'll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong," he said at his rally on the Ellipse.

During the riot, there was dithering over whether the National Guard should be called in. Pence may have been the one who authorized the National Guard. Then Trump refused to condemn the rioters. Even as this was going on, he was calling senators to get them to overturn the election.

Wonder what would have happened if it had been BLM or antifa. He would have called out the military and called them every name in the book.

Last edited:

mudwhistle

Pelosi calls for impeachment because Trump has so far over the past 4 years debased the office and instead of a peaceful transitions has so far called his mob to storm the Capitol.

It looks like the impeachment trial will come AFTER Biden's inauguration.

Can they do that?

Apparently.

Impeachment is essentially an indictment. Removal is one of many consequences of conviction in the senate, including that he loses his pension, travel allowance, and can't run again.

Good to know.. Thanks. He should definitely be impeached again and lose his pension etc. Pelosi knows her stuff, doesn't she?

Pelosi is a professional. She's been outplaying Trump since the beginning.

Trump's a one trick pony. He can't adapt well to any changes. And his one trick didn't work in 2020.
Pelosi isn't outplaying Trump. He's done whatever he could to prevent this from happening.
She's just been breaking laws and committing treason.
Trump can't do anything about somebody that's been in Washington for 40 years without cooperation from others who are responsible and rational and willing to follow the Constitution and enforce the law.
This is a RICO issue that should have been taken care of long ago.....but Democrats elected the likes of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

mudwhistle

Impeachment is more than justified as would be removal from office under the 25th Amendment. There can be no peaceful transition when you have a maniac like Trump with access to the nuclear codes. His encouraging rioters does not fall under exploring his options as Congress has no power to overturn elections even if the votes were there which they never were.

Oh really?
Will the media continue to incite violence as well?
Will you continue to incite violence against anyone who thinks you're full of shit?

Are you seriously this blind and stupid.....or just pretending? No sane, rational human being can look at Trump and say post what you just posted. You must be insane......you have an inability to see truth, facts and reality....

mudwhistle

Oh really?
Will you continue to incite violence against anyone who thinks you're full of shit?

I am not inciting violence against anyone. You're just small and stupid.

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.
Trump let China have Hong Kong & Taiwan
My understanding is that happened in 1999.

mudwhistle

Oh really?

I am not inciting violence against anyone. You're just small and stupid.
And you're childish and retarded.

mudwhistle

You are the lying sack of shit. You are also the dumbshit. You and the other Trump supporters are examples of the greatest swindle in this country. Trump has successfully brainwashed you into believing that he is for you when you are nothing more than something Trump can use to advance himself. I am sure you people will continue to give him money that he will pocket and lautgh at all the fools who send him money.

Do you understand that that is exactly what the democrat party is?

The democrat party is a cancer on this country.....it has been evil since its creation by slave owners....it has used racism, violence and hate to accumulate and keep power .....

They owned slaves, started the Civil War to keep black humans as slaves, stated the kkk, jim crow, poll taxes and literacy tests...........they fought every single Civil Rights act and the anti-lynching law....and only supported the last two Acts because lyndong johnson realized that murdering blacks couldn't keep them from voting...and he knew they would need black votes to take and keep power...so he created the Great Society which destroyed the black family......they sided with the Soviet Union and are now in bed with China....

They are evil...

Forum List

Back