Climate Change Consensus Is Virtually Unanimous:

I wonder how long ole Bernie had to burn his brain to come up with that stupid line.

they feed out one liners of gibberish and hope the majority swallows it.

just awful how they believe we are all stupid and will believe anything they put out there

As long as the low info crowd, the ones who have their hands out, believe it then that is all that matters to them.

They are using the Cloward-Piven strategy of ridiculing opponents. The left is teaching in schools that they are correct about global warming and that anyone opposed to their solutions is a denier and needs to be made fun of. It's all designed to stop people from questioning any of it by making them afraid to be targeted.

It's the solutions we need to discuss more than whether the earth is warming or cooling. The scientists have admitted that the proposed solutions will not make a measurable difference. So why will trillions of dollars change hands? It's about the most massive wealth redistribution scam in history. Goldman Sachs, the real 1%, is drooling over the sickening profit they'll see over this.

CO2 is necessary for life on earth. It's called plant food. It is a part of the photosynethic process which results in the production of oxygen.
The largest contributor to phony "green-house" gasses is H2O, that's water vapour for those in Rio Linda. The classic hockey stick graph is a fraud of epic proportions. The climate stations were eliminated in the north and moved from fields to roofs and blacktop. The science was fixed, it's all about the money. Man-made global warming is the result of ONLY computer climate models and is biggest est hoax perpetrated on mankind in order to milk us of our money in order to re-distribute wealth to those who don't deserve it. . Anyone who believes in the fraud has not done their due diligence and really looked at the actual science behind it. Anyone who actually has done so has seen the corruption and fraud. There is no factual data to support the fraud, yet greeinies and lefties slurp it up like the sheep and lemmings and useful idiots that they are.

Holy toledo franco
If global warming is real, and if it is caused by humans, my problem starts with the Left's "solutions" to global warming.

Just so, solutions from the crowd that cannot build a functioning web site for a billion dollars, they might as well just go ahead and pass a law that it's illegal for the sun to shine so brightly since:

a.) it would be about as effective in solving "the problem" as what has been proposed thus far.
b.) it has nowhere near all the negative economic and individual liberty consequences.

Expecting government to control the climate is like expecting a kindergartener to perform brain surgery, in both cases the results are likely to be far worse than the original problem.

My deal has always been.......................

If they can't fix a pot hole...........................

ARE WE FREAKING NUTS THINKING THEY CAN CHANGE THE WEATHER?

td[

with Traveller He's my science guy aka my husband/QUOTE]

"They" are again failing duh. With great GOP help duh. Gov't did cut pollution duh and now need to regulate BUSINESS more, and get China and India to help. As usual the GOP is not interested, only care about cutting taxes on the richest and their giant corps. For dupes only.

Manitoba is RW, now OUT thank god.

Holy toledo franco get up to speed here. Manitoba has been NDP like forever. Always left. But Gary Doer was the awesomenist of the awesomenist. Ruh roh. I think I pulled a Palin and made a verb.

I'm fighting the Bipole project. I've been a true eco warrior for a long time now. Probably going to get arrested chaining myself to my favorite elm tree. I've got my kids in Ontario on it. They are fighting from there. It's a big deal. Kennedy I hope and pray he comes up for this one like he did when I spear headed anti intensive hog farms on our aquifers.

If they try to take it over this one portion of the terrain watch for me. I'll wave for you. :lol:

Last edited:
CO2 is necessary for life on earth. It's called plant food. It is a part of the photosynethic process which results in the production of oxygen.
The largest contributor to phony "green-house" gasses is H2O, that's water vapour for those in Rio Linda. The classic hockey stick graph is a fraud of epic proportions. The climate stations were eliminated in the north and moved from fields to roofs and blacktop. The science was fixed, it's all about the money. Man-made global warming is the result of ONLY computer climate models and is biggest est hoax perpetrated on mankind in order to milk us of our money in order to re-distribute wealth to those who don't deserve it. . Anyone who believes in the fraud has not done their due diligence and really looked at the actual science behind it. Anyone who actually has done so has seen the corruption and fraud. There is no factual data to support the fraud, yet greeinies and lefties slurp it up like the sheep and lemmings and useful idiots that they are.

Holy toledo franco
If global warming is real, and if it is caused by humans, my problem starts with the Left's "solutions" to global warming.

Just so, solutions from the crowd that cannot build a functioning web site for a billion dollars, they might as well just go ahead and pass a law that it's illegal for the sun to shine so brightly since:

a.) it would be about as effective in solving "the problem" as what has been proposed thus far.
b.) it has nowhere near all the negative economic and individual liberty consequences.

Expecting government to control the climate is like expecting a kindergartener to perform brain surgery, in both cases the results are likely to be far worse than the original problem.

td[

with Traveller He's my science guy aka my husband/QUOTE]

"They" are again failing duh. With great GOP help duh. Gov't did cut pollution duh and now need to regulate BUSINESS more, and get China and India to help. As usual the GOP is not interested, only care about cutting taxes on the richest and their giant corps. For dupes only.

Holy toledo franco get up to speed here. Manitoba has been NDP like forever. Always left. But Gary Doer was the awesomenist of the awesomenist. Ruh roh. I think I pulled a Palin and made a verb.

I'm fighting the Bipole project. I've been a true eco warrior for a long time now. Probably going to get arrested chaining myself to my favorite elm tree. I've got my kids in Ontario on it. They are fighting from there. It's a big deal. Kennedy I hope and pray he comes up for this one like he did when I spear headed anti intensive hog farms on our aquifers.

If they try to take it over this one portion of the terrain watch for me. I'll wave for you. :lol:
Too much CO2 is bad duh. And bs. Thank you for your arboreal work.

I wonder how long ole Bernie had to burn his brain to come up with that stupid line.

they feed out one liners of gibberish and hope the majority swallows it.

just awful how they believe we are all stupid and will believe anything they put out there

As long as the low info crowd, the ones who have their hands out, believe it then that is all that matters to them.

They are using the Cloward-Piven strategy of ridiculing opponents. The left is teaching in schools that they are correct about global warming and that anyone opposed to their solutions is a denier and needs to be made fun of. It's all designed to stop people from questioning any of it by making them afraid to be targeted.

It's the solutions we need to discuss more than whether the earth is warming or cooling. The scientists have admitted that the proposed solutions will not make a measurable difference. So why will trillions of dollars change hands? It's about the most massive wealth redistribution scam in history. Goldman Sachs, the real 1%, is drooling over the sickening profit they'll see over this.

This is to long for Isac Newton to read or yet to comprehend

All he will say, like a broken record " Their is no debate, the science has been settled 15 years ago"

td

franco since the first moment I put down roots here because I couldn't get to Ponchatoula with my foundation bitch and sire thank you very much here Miss Katrina, this place has always been NDP.

where are you getting that Manitoba has ever been right wingers?

td

franco since the first moment I put down roots here because I couldn't get to Ponchatoula with my foundation bitch and sire thank you very much here Miss Katrina, this place has always been NDP.

where are you getting that Manitoba has ever been right wingers?
I suppose I thought it was like Alberta. How the hell did Canada be so dumb as to have 2 Lib parties so the RW fools could get in...

The names of the people pouring billions into the denier cult should be recorded. They are committing crimes against humanity by delaying the action that is needed and is likely too late now.

Make no mistake, all the human race is going to pay for the animal-like greed of a very few and the absolute pavlovian morons that carry their water for them.

The names of the people pouring billions into the denier cult should be recorded. They are committing crimes against humanity by delaying the action that is needed and is likely too late now.

Make no mistake, all the human race is going to pay for the animal-like greed of a very few and the absolute pavlovian morons that carry their water for them.

So fruit loop, no link on the science was settled 15 years ago? are you going to give us a link on who is getting these billions of dollars?

Doubt it, using Google is beyond your computer literacy.

You just can't handle it, can you? That your climate change nonsense is slowly unraveling makes your blood boil, doesn't it? This whole green war on those evil greedy capitalists is no more.

Pavlovian is an apt name to describe an alarmist such as yourself. You don't care what the science says, THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!

Roflmao.

bernie said at a town meeting in morrisvile "you have all the scientists on one side, and rush limbaugh on the other" that's what i mean by cooking the story for political expediency.

when there is a unanimous opinion supported empirically, the scientists will stop arguing about it.

it's a big fat vague political monster revenue generator.

if controlling the weather is the highest priority we have on earth right now, it does explain a bit the way things are the way they are.

Climate Change Consensus Is Virtually Unanimous

when it comes to global warmalists, follow the money. :cool:

bear_3191458b.jpg

taking the earth's temperature is like finding the average phone number in the new york phone book.

climate change is the the new whatever at the ballot box. if the wasn't $$ in it, no one would care.

Fuck off, dopey -- the biggest hurricane in history is touching land.

You lose.

Game is over.

bernie said at a town meeting in morrisvile "you have all the scientists on one side, and rush limbaugh on the other" that's what i mean by cooking the story for political expediency.

when there is a unanimous opinion supported empirically, the scientists will stop arguing about it.

if controlling the weather is the highest priority we have on earth right now, it does explain a bit the way things are the way they are.

bear_3191458b.jpg

taking the earth's temperature is like finding the average phone number in the new york phone book.

climate change is the the new whatever at the ballot box. if the wasn't $$ in it, no one would care.

You lose.

Game is over.

i saw that too, how do they know for sure ?? biggest in history... that's a pretty bold claim.

bear_3191458b.jpg

You lose.

Game is over.

i saw that too, how do they know for sure ?? biggest in history... that's a pretty bold claim.

Well the media says so...so those easily duped accept whatever they are told, as long as it fits their belief system...

The problem is the belief system of so many Americans has been ingrained in them by propagandists. Propagandists for big unlimited government.

i'd rather be a pavlovian moron, than an sardonic warmalist. :) which "few" are you speaking of ? china ? al gore ?
which do you think is a bigger problem, political global warming, or that fantasy football crisis.

Whine for me, I love to hear people whine.

There is no debate, Global Warming is real, the science was settled 15 years ago.

You Goobers trying to argue with almost the entire global group of PH.D's on the subject is so sad. Do you really think YOUR opinion outweighs the hard science of 10,000 PH.D's? What psychotic dreamworld do you live in because reality is so scary to you. Its like watching Barney Fife trying to argue with Einstein.

Google

I so hate to rain on a circle jerk of the echo chamber, but maybe one or two of its members are not so brainwashed as to open their mind to real science.

The laws of science are few, and always tested. Not so the echo chamber's certainty that Global Climate Change, Green House Gases and human activity are unrelated to the measurement and constant analysis of proof to the contrary.

LOL We have people here who claim to be smarter than all the PH.D's on the planet, and we have people here who think one example is authoritative. Even the judge in Miracle On 34th Street wouldn't take three examples as authoritative.

Who said they were smarter than all the PhDs on the planet? Oh, that's right, nobody said that.

If you are so smart, can you explain why all the reasoning that goes into AGW theory violates the most basic scientific principles and rules of logic?

Forum List

Back