Climate Change Has Run Its Course

Has Arctic sea ice returned to normal? - Skeptical Science
Has Arctic sea ice returned to normal?

As of today,JAXA shows that we have more ice than any time on this date for the past 8 years of Aqua satellite measurement for this AMSRE ... Source: Polar Science Centre, University of Washington .... Arctic ice cap safe from runaway melting

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/.../updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/

May 19, 2015 - Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began ...

Gore / scientists said glaciers and icebergs melting would flood the coastlines and cities. Try this experiment:

Fill a glass with ice then pore water into the glass until the water gets right to the rim, but not overflowing. According to Gore / these scientists, when the ice melts it should overflow the glass. IT DOESN'T. If confused, ask some middle school science student to explain it to you. :p

Continuing with the bullshit lies I see. Sea Ice and Iceburgs <> Glaciers.

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Arctic sea ice extent for April 2018 averaged 13.71 million square kilometers (5.29 million square miles). This was 980,000 square kilometers (378,400 square miles) below the 1981 to 2010 average and only 20,000 square kilometers (7,700 square miles) above the record low April extent set in 2016. Given the uncertainty in measurements, NSIDC considers 2016 and 2018 as tying for lowest April sea ice extent on record. As seen throughout the 2017 to 2018 winter, extent remained below average in the Bering Sea and Barents Sea. While retreat was especially pronounced in the Sea of Okhotsk during the month of April, the ice edge was only slightly further north than is typical at this time of year. Sea ice extent in the Bering Sea remains the lowest recorded since at least 1979
Please explain how 2 respected scientific groups issuing reports in the same exact month can have so completely opposite reports....

Oh, I know you will obviously claim 'YOURS is WRONG'. ...

at which I would simply point out that the Global Warming scientists have already admitted to manipulating their numbers and science to issue the results they wanted, not what the science really said....

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

Federal scientist cooked climate change books ahead of Obama presentation, whistle blower charges

Top NASA Climate 'Data Fraudster' Named & Shamed | Principia Scientific International

...which again is why the WSJ points out it is not being taken seriously as a 'front-page' story anymore.

You were attack the source regardless of the truthfulness of the information on the page. It's a typical ploy for political debate. When one can't argue the facts, attack the source.
I specifically stated that the source may be correct.

Stop getting defensive. I just pointed out a bias. Nothing more. I didn't even say you were wrong.

You wrote what you did for a reason.

As of today,JAXA shows that we have more ice than any time on this date for the past 8 years of Aqua satellite measurement for this AMSRE ... Source: Polar Science Centre, University of Washington .... Arctic ice cap safe from runaway melting

https://www.forbes.com/sites/.../updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/

May 19, 2015 - Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began ...

Gore / scientists said glaciers and icebergs melting would flood the coastlines and cities. Try this experiment:

Fill a glass with ice then pore water into the glass until the water gets right to the rim, but not overflowing. According to Gore / these scientists, when the ice melts it should overflow the glass. IT DOESN'T. If confused, ask some middle school science student to explain it to you. :p

Arctic sea ice extent for April 2018 averaged 13.71 million square kilometers (5.29 million square miles). This was 980,000 square kilometers (378,400 square miles) below the 1981 to 2010 average and only 20,000 square kilometers (7,700 square miles) above the record low April extent set in 2016. Given the uncertainty in measurements, NSIDC considers 2016 and 2018 as tying for lowest April sea ice extent on record. As seen throughout the 2017 to 2018 winter, extent remained below average in the Bering Sea and Barents Sea. While retreat was especially pronounced in the Sea of Okhotsk during the month of April, the ice edge was only slightly further north than is typical at this time of year. Sea ice extent in the Bering Sea remains the lowest recorded since at least 1979
Please explain how 2 respected scientific groups issuing reports in the same exact month can have so completely opposite reports....

at which I would simply point out that the Global Warming scientists have already admitted to manipulating their numbers and science to issue the results they wanted, not what the science really said....

Federal scientist cooked climate change books ahead of Obama presentation, whistle blower charges

Top NASA Climate 'Data Fraudster' Named & Shamed | Principia Scientific International

...which again is why the WSJ points out it is not being taken seriously as a 'front-page' story anymore.

From what i read the WSJ article premise was based on another article.

"This outcome was predictable. Political scientist Anthony Downs described the downward trajectory of many political movements in an article for the Public Interest, “Up and Down With Ecology: The ‘Issue-Attention Cycle,’ ” published in 1972, long before the climate-change campaign began"

Did you not read it?

This past weekend I went to the beach at a city on the coast...one of the very beaches at one of the very cities Al Gore years ago warned us would be completely under water by now due to the melting ice caps and glaciers.... It was beautiful...and my new grandson's 1st trip to the beach was great

As for Al Gore...what an ignorant, fear-mongering douche bag. :p

More lies. In 2007 he said

"One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years. Another new study, to be presented by U.S. Navy researchers later this week, warns it could happen in as little as 7 years.

While Gore attributed these predictions to scientists, they stemmed from a selective reading of aggressive estimates regarding future melting.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ice-caps-melt-gore-2014/
And every prediction made never came true. Gore is gone. His 'global warming' fear is gone. As the WSJ states, it has been minimized as a 'crucial issue'. Next....

Already debunked that nonsense.

BB, simple question - do you think Global Warming is a pre-eminent policy issue today? That is what this thread is about.

If you say 'Yes' then you are at odds with the WSJ.
If you say 'NO' you agree with the WSJ.

Thanks for your input. Have a nice day.

BB, simple question - do you think Global Warming is a pre-eminent policy issue today? That is what this thread is about.

I understand the context of the WSJ article. I believe it is still a continuous issue that will not fade away as they imply it is on course to do.

Global warming has never been the preeminent policy issue of any day

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guatemalans should be on the hook via carbon tax for this... charge them a hefty % of their GDP each and every day that their country spews forth this Globe melting carbon... lol

maxresdefault.jpg
Mucho carbono taxo (I don't know much Spanish)

Most of the references these Moon Bats use to give credibility to the AGW scam comes from sources that have been discredited for manipulating data.

If it was real science there would be no need to create false data.

In theory CO2 should be a greenhouse gas but in reality, due to the complex chemistry of the atmosphere, it doesn't work out that way. These climate scientists get paid big bucks to create elaborate computer models that predict gloom and doom. When actual measurements don't validate the computer models then the scientists manipulated the data. That is exactly what was exposed in Climategate I & II and with NASA and NOAA.

That is why the earth is doing fine and the AGW nutcases have no credibility any more.

I have a solution.

For every fossil fuel powered vehicle put into production, plant 2 trees. For every fossil fuel electric power facility, plant 100 trees

Boom.

Problem solved without resorting to global communism

I'm a fucking genius.

:banana:

I have a solution.

For every fossil fuel powered vehicle put into production, plant 2 trees. For every fossil fuel electric power facility, plant 100 trees

Boom.

Problem solved without resorting to global communism

I'm a fucking genius.

:banana:

Well, plant life is the greatest carbon sink on earth. We just need to capture and sequester it.

Actually only a small percentage of Scientists believe in the cult of global warming and all of their funding is tied to it, so they wouldn't tell the public the truth because their careers and funding stream depends on keeping the hoax going.

Talk about an OP born of pure delusion. How desperate do people have to be to make 'the bad stuff go away' that they go to such lengths to fool themselves. Pathological.

Talk about an OP born of pure delusion. How desperate do people have to be to make 'the bad stuff go away' that they go to such lengths to fool themselves. Pathological.
How did an Inconvenient Sequel do? Does anyone know it was released?

Actually only a small percentage of Scientists believe in the cult of global warming and all of their funding is tied to it, so they wouldn't tell the public the truth because their careers and funding stream depends on keeping the hoax going.
Science is a big subject, not all of science is pertinent to climate change.
But there is a 97 percent consensus.

Forum List

Back