Climate Change Over the Millennia

Yup, I am smarter. You’ll go with one doctor, I’ll go with and a r elated institute which has teams of doctors.
I posted a link with many professional Climate Change scientists who disagreed with the institutions they left. Care to comment about the Galileo stuff, or are you purposely ignoring that? Or, is arrogance more important to you?

I posted a link with many professional Climate Change scientists who disagreed with the institutions they left. Care to comment about the Galileo stuff, or are you purposely ignoring that? Or, is arrogance more important to you?
No I don’t care to comment. It’s a denier diversion. So you admit, you post scientists who disagree with the institutes they left. Wow, that takes balls. Analogy….You’re now hanging your hat on one doctor to save you from cancer instead of the entire cancer research facility and ALL the doctors in the oncology department. All of whom work in concert and consult with doctors in everyother related research and treatment facility.

You’re jealous because my avatar doesn’t wear colored hair plugs, pant his face orange and is a fat lardo.
No. I’m finding your picture just simply quite comical.

2D055B9E-634E-447D-B154-F334B3823F16.jpeg

If that’s you, bitch, your barber must use a blender to style your hair.

By the way, the 1970’s called and asked for their mustache back.

No I don’t care to comment. It’s a denier diversion. So you admit, you post scientists who disagree with the institutes they left. Wow, that takes balls. Analogy….You’re now hanging your hat on one doctor to save you from cancer instead of the entire cancer research facility and ALL the doctors in the oncology department. All of whom work in concert and consult with doctors in everyother related research and treatment facility.
It is MANY professional Climate Change scientists, not one.

It’s your arrogance. I’m agreeing with the smartest people, you think they are wrong and invented your own version of science…..something that anyone can dream up.
I am also agreeing with the smartest people, professional climate change scientists.

Forum List

Back