Climate Changers Were Right - Bigger, Badder Storms

Let's also not forget that more people are living in places where hurricanes hit so there is more opportunity for observation.
Or, if a hurricane hit and no one was there to experience or document it, is it still Bush's fault?

More people living where hurricanes hit?

Now that's a novel defense for brainless denial.

And completely nonsensical.
There is no such thing as a "climate denier"...That is a made up term coming from liberals who needed a new narrative since Global Warming and Climate Change failed to gain any traction in the real world.....

Read this:

Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations
"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver."

Link from Rocket Scientists:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

If you weren't, you might feel stupid. Sadly you've proved to be nothing more than an echo of those polluters who are willing to risk the health of the earth for their singular benefit.

Don't even pretend to be a conservative, you are in short a stupid asshole.
They're all grant-funded and gov related.
It's a scam.

Let's also not forget that more people are living in places where hurricanes hit so there is more opportunity for observation.
Or, if a hurricane hit and no one was there to experience or document it, is it still Bush's fault?

You need to think a little harder. If more people live in places prone to hurricanes than previously, the number of observed hurricanes would increase. Duh. Like a tree falling in the woods, etc.
Youre an idiot. 1 person can observe a hurricane. There doesnt have to be more people living there.
You're an idiot. One person has to live where no one did before.
Youre a fucking idiot. "More" means someone was living there before.

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
    comparative of many, much.
  2. 2.
    a greater or additional amount or degree.
One is more than zero. Moron.

Strongest Hurricane Ever Measured Roars Toward Mexico's Coast
The hyperbole form these asshats never ends does it.... Not the most powerful hurricane ever recorded. Not the biggest. Not the baddest. But it is a large one...no doubt of that. Hopefully the people in the impact zone can get the heck out.

For those who care for some accurate, non hysterical end of the world bullshit, here is a list of historical hurricanes.... As can be seen there were some real doozy's in the past. Below that is the wiki page for the 1950 hurricane season. Way, way more hurricanes then than any other time we have on record. So much for the more frequent crowd. There were many more hurricanes in the 1950's than at any time since.

You lose yet again on simple fact.

Historic Hurricanes--Some Of The Most Powerful Storms On Record.

1950 Atlantic hurricane season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is like a snowstorm at sea level on the Equator, or a hundred twenty degrees on a July night at the South Pole.

You lose! Your spin is not only partisan crap, it is absurd!

The climate hoax crowd has been predicting an ever increasing number of hurricane that were going to hit the U.S. What happened?

Gee, I don't know about the climate hoax crowd predictions but I'm pretty sure 90% of the scientific community and elected officials in coastal communities take climate change seriously.

That it is a result of man made pollutants or not, I'm not in position to know; I leave that to the experts. Feel free to join the Party of the Ostrich, I have no interest in opinions by you or them.

6a00d8341c59be53ef013488b614d8970c-800wi

All you want to hear is what you agree with. If you don't, you run and hide bitch.

And yet not one of the deniers has ever posted evidence which rebuts the learned opinion of the scientific community.

And, you uneducated jerk, read this quote slowly or, better yet, have someone read it and explain it to you:

"That it (it being climate change) is a result of man made pollutants or not, I'm not in position to know; I leave that to the experts. Feel free to join the Party of the Ostrich, I have no interest in opinions by you or them.

Was acid rain a natural event or man made?
Was SMOG a natural even or man made?

Yes or no?

Acid rain can be both natural or man made.
SMOG can be natural or man made.

But, that doesn't matter. It is well known that man can screw up the local environment. Please note the emphasis on LOCAL. What has not been shown is a man derived signal that shows mans activities increasing global temperatures. What has also not been shown is that warming is in any way bad. Only in the fevered, fanciful imaginations of those who wish to prosper from the 76 trillion dollars it is estimated (by the UN) that would have to be spent to completely alter the energy system of the planet is warmth bad.

All historical evidence ALL OF IT, shows that a warmer world is a better one. We KNOW that the world was up to 5.5 degree's warmer during the Holocene Thermal Maximum and not a single disaster that the warmists bleat about ever occurred.

Not one.

Cool, believe what you want, put your head in the sand and pretend what you know think you known is contrary to those with post graduate degrees.

You mighte even decide to run for office as POTUS for the new Party of the

And, like the typical brain dead progressive that you are, you ignore well known factual data and resort to insults based on nothing more than science fiction.

I hate to break it to you pal, but my insults are based on FACT, not fiction.

Like yours.

As posted, keeping your head in the sand and your mind closed to discernable facts is foolish, and posting an ad hominem without any facts to support your opinion as a denier is laughable.

An authoritative point of view:

Letter: Population, observable facts alone evidence of climate change

[don't discount the letter and claim all University Pro who disagree with your opinions are seeking government grants and thus dishonest].

One picture is worth Ten Thousand Deniers words:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: IMAGES AND VIDEO

Appeals to authority.....especially those who directly benefit from maintaining the status quo view, are by definition logic fails. But let's look at the "evidence" shall we? On the warmer side we have self described "simple" computer models that are the primary source of "information" that you all rely on. The sceptics on the other hand rely on OBSERVED data. Huge difference.

But further, let's look at the policies that are being advocated for.... The sceptics basically say, leave things alone unless we have real evidence that something is happening which to date, we don't.

The warmers however demand the people of the world impoverish themselves so that a small group of movers and shakers can become fabulously wealthy. They demand that the people of the world give up travel, children, entertainment, and ultimately the progressive model leads to mass death either from direct action (the favorite 'go to' of the progressive) or from starvation as the true nature of a "sustainable" lifestyle becomes apparent.

What is ALWAYS absent from the warmist game plan is an actual reduction in pollution. Have you ever noticed that NOWHERE is pollution control mandated? No, you are still allowed to pollute, you just have to pay wealthy bankers, politicians, and businessmen money for the privilege of living. And all the while they live large (on your money) they control what you can do while they do anything, and everything they want to. All on your dime.

Sounds like a great gig if you can get it.

How do you breath with your head in the sand?

http://climate.nasa.gov/images_video/

You need to think a little harder. If more people live in places prone to hurricanes than previously, the number of observed hurricanes would increase. Duh. Like a tree falling in the woods, etc.
Youre an idiot. 1 person can observe a hurricane. There doesnt have to be more people living there.

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
No idiot. 1 is greater than zero. "More" implies a known quantity already exists and something is being added to it. The definition even says so. For example. "I need more money." That implies you already have some money. If you had zero funds you would say "I need money". You must have flunked out of school before the 8th grade.

Last edited:
The hyperbole form these asshats never ends does it.... Not the most powerful hurricane ever recorded. Not the biggest. Not the baddest. But it is a large one...no doubt of that. Hopefully the people in the impact zone can get the heck out.

For those who care for some accurate, non hysterical end of the world bullshit, here is a list of historical hurricanes.... As can be seen there were some real doozy's in the past. Below that is the wiki page for the 1950 hurricane season. Way, way more hurricanes then than any other time we have on record. So much for the more frequent crowd. There were many more hurricanes in the 1950's than at any time since.

This is like a snowstorm at sea level on the Equator, or a hundred twenty degrees on a July night at the South Pole.

No, it's not you silly person. The only people spinning are ignorant jackasses like you pushing the fraud of man made global warming.

Yes or no?

ROFLMNAO!

So acid mixed with rain... Therefore hysteria is called for due to the singular consistency of the earth's climate... OKA: Change.

"Acid rain describes any form of precipitation with high levels of nitric and sulfuric acids. It can also occur in the form of snow, fog, and tiny bits of dry material that settle to Earth.

"Rotting vegetation and erupting volcanoes release some chemicals that can cause acid rain, but most acid rain falls because of human activities. The biggest culprit is the burning of fossil fuels by coal-burning power plants, factories, and automobiles."

Link: http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/acid-rain-overview/

Are you willfully ignorant or stupid. I suspect the latter. Your posts never suggest anything panoptic.

PANOPTIC - Consideration of all parts or elements of an issue.

There is no such thing as a "climate denier"...That is a made up term coming from liberals who needed a new narrative since Global Warming and Climate Change failed to gain any traction in the real world.....

Read this:

"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver."

If you weren't, you might feel stupid. Sadly you've proved to be nothing more than an echo of those polluters who are willing to risk the health of the earth for their singular benefit.

It's a scam.

Yeah, sure it is. I did learn one thing from you, itS possible for you to hear echos and thus repeat them by rote even with your head in the sand.

Careful, I hear Ostrich Burgers are popular - better watch your back.

No, it's not you silly person. The only people spinning are ignorant jackasses like you pushing the fraud of man made global warming.

Yes or no?

ROFLMNAO!

So acid mixed with rain... Therefore hysteria is called for due to the singular consistency of the earth's climate... OKA: Change.

"Acid rain describes any form of precipitation with high levels of nitric and sulfuric acids. It can also occur in the form of snow, fog, and tiny bits of dry material that settle to Earth.

"Rotting vegetation and erupting volcanoes release some chemicals that can cause acid rain, but most acid rain falls because of human activities. The biggest culprit is the burning of fossil fuels by coal-burning power plants, factories, and automobiles."

Link: http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/acid-rain-overview/

Are you willfully ignorant or stupid. I suspect the latter. Your posts never suggest anything panoptic.

Great word. I don't think most stupid people are able to comprehend what it means though. If they did they wouldnt be stupid.

Read this:

There's lots more...

http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-scientists-dispute-climate-change-2012-4

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

The 97 Percent Myth

The climate hoax crowd has been predicting an ever increasing number of hurricane that were going to hit the U.S. What happened?

Gee, I don't know about the climate hoax crowd predictions but I'm pretty sure 90% of the scientific community and elected officials in coastal communities take climate change seriously.

That it is a result of man made pollutants or not, I'm not in position to know; I leave that to the experts. Feel free to join the Party of the Ostrich, I have no interest in opinions by you or them.

All you want to hear is what you agree with. If you don't, you run and hide bitch.

And yet not one of the deniers has ever posted evidence which rebuts the learned opinion of the scientific community.

And, you uneducated jerk, read this quote slowly or, better yet, have someone read it and explain it to you:

"That it (it being climate change) is a result of man made pollutants or not, I'm not in position to know; I leave that to the experts. Feel free to join the Party of the Ostrich, I have no interest in opinions by you or them.
Read up on Judith Curry and Richard Lindzen, et al.

Read this:

It's a scam.

Yeah, sure it is. I did learn one thing from you, itS possible for you to hear echos and thus repeat them by rote even with your head in the sand.

The fact that you go into insult mode suggests your opinion is too emotional-based.
Those of us who are not experts do the pragmatic thing and yield to the experts. When experts disagree on an issue the prudent thing is to not overreact in any direction.
When those who overreact the most and have the power to influence others with their overreaction are politicians it's wise to doubt their take even more.

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
No idiot. 1 is greater than zero. "More" implies a known quantity already exists and something is being added to it. The definition even says so. For example. "I need more money." That implies you already have some money. If you had zero funds you would say "I need money". You must have flunked out of school before the 8th grade.
Since you've gone into petty semantics mode I'll assume you have no response to substance.

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
Since you've gone into petty semantics mode I'll assume you have no response to substance.
You must be embarrassed since you got caught being stupid. We know this because you were the one that got into semantics. Dont be mad I just called you on it.

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
You must be embarrassed since you got caught being stupid. We know this because you were the one that got into semantics. Dont be mad I just called you on it.
More is a relative term. Zero is relative figure. Your MLK high school education is manifesting itself again.
Do you have anything to add to the topic?

more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
More is a relative term. Zero is relative figure. Your MLK high school education is manifesting itself again.
You are correct. More is relative to a existing quantity. Finally you got that right. Dont try to pretend I didnt teach you that. There is no such thing as a MLK high school where I am from. Youre just upset you didnt make it to any high school.

You are correct. More is relative to a existing quantity. Finally you got that right. Dont try to pretend I didnt teach you that. There is no such thing as a MLK high school where I am from. Youre just upset you didnt make it to any high school.
And zero is more than negative 200. I learned that from the Obama economy. Now go back to your fifth grade classroom and take your childish argument up with your fellow fifteen-year-old classmates.

And zero is more than negative 200. I learned that from the Obama economy. Now go back to your fifth grade classroom and take your childish argument up with your fellow fifteen-year-old classmates.
You do realize you cant have negative 200 people dont you idiot? Dont be mad you got tried to play semantics and I made you look stupid. :laugh:

Yes or no?

ROFLMNAO!

Dude you are like old rocks on here, a Naomi Klein follower, do us a favor and admit it.

Pollution and Climate change are two different things.

Naomi Klein~the man made climate change cult finnaly being honest | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Read this:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus...

ROFLMNAO!

That might be the most pitiful thing ever posted on this site.

The coolest part, is that the would-be 'contributor' has no means to even BEGIN to know that it's pitiful... let alone WHY its pitiful.

LOL! These creatures are HELPLESS!

Read this:

It's a scam.

The fact that you go into insult mode suggests your opinion is too emotional-based.
Those of us who are not experts do the pragmatic thing and yield to the experts. When experts disagree on an issue the prudent thing is to not overreact in any direction.
When those who overreact the most and have the power to influence others with their overreaction are politicians it's wise to doubt their take even more.

Two take-aways from this ^^^ post:
  1. An Ostrich, head in sand, is illustrative of how I perceive deniers.
  2. If you had read my posts and understood them, you would understand my position is not an overreaction, it is a pragmatic one; those who ardently argue human activity has not had an impact on our climate are those who overreact.

Forum List

Back