Climate Gate Debunked

Without climategate, the followers have nothing to fall back on.

Not rue at all. We have the fact that the AGW theory itself is false. This has been shown with empirical data that is irrefutable. The CO2 level has continued to climb to levels far higher than even Hansen dreamed possible, and the global temperature rate of increase first slowed, then stopped, and now appears poised to begin a decline... All of which your high priests claimed was impossible.

CLIMATEGATE merely showed the whole world the corruption that exists within the scatological....er I mean climatology field of "science".
Sounds like you have strong opinions about this. But I have to wonder what they are based on. You seem to rely on a minority opinion, and then throw in a lot of idle speculation and politically motivated rhetoric. It seems you are compelled by some pretty thin evidence.

You babble a lot I have noticed. My opinions are based on the widespread academic fraud that is being exposed, the fact that the globe hasn't been warming for 18 years now, the fact that the climate models have been exposed to be false yet the climatologists still use them knowing they are biased, which makes them less than worthless and the behavior of idiots like you, who are paid to go on message boards and spew propaganda.

It's the propaganda that's really going to sink you people. This is not the 1930's, you clowns are not as good as Goebbels was, and the people have access to more information than you ever dreamed of so you can't prevent good information from getting out by denying publication of studies that refute your meme.

I hate to break it to you old pal, but the climate mafia days are over.

Get used to it.

Not rue at all. We have the fact that the AGW theory itself is false. This has been shown with empirical data that is irrefutable. The CO2 level has continued to climb to levels far higher than even Hansen dreamed possible, and the global temperature rate of increase first slowed, then stopped, and now appears poised to begin a decline... All of which your high priests claimed was impossible.

CLIMATEGATE merely showed the whole world the corruption that exists within the scatological....er I mean climatology field of "science".
Sounds like you have strong opinions about this. But I have to wonder what they are based on. You seem to rely on a minority opinion, and then throw in a lot of idle speculation and politically motivated rhetoric. It seems you are compelled by some pretty thin evidence.

You babble a lot I have noticed. My opinions are based on the widespread academic fraud that is being exposed, the fact that the globe hasn't been warming for 18 years now, the fact that the climate models have been exposed to be false yet the climatologists still use them knowing they are biased, which makes them less than worthless and the behavior of idiots like you, who are paid to go on message boards and spew propaganda.

It's the propaganda that's really going to sink you people. This is not the 1930's, you clowns are not as good as Goebbels was, and the people have access to more information than you ever dreamed of so you can't prevent good information from getting out by denying publication of studies that refute your meme.

Get used to it.
I see, your whole premise depends on Climate gate.

Get used to it.
Please provide his quote!

Clamatgate is not debunked. They have admitted that the e-mails are authentic.
The CRU/EAU IT authorities have verified that the emails are indeed accurate. They testified in a British Court to the authenticity of them. They also admitted that they were subject to FOIA laws and that they were trying to get them to delete them.

There are a lot of things the alarmist wish would just disappear, like they are trying to do to the stop in warming.

Get used to it.

So, are you stupid? Or a pathological liar? Where does my statement say ANYWHERE that it relies on CLIMATEGATE? Be very specific.

Get used to it.

So, are you stupid? Or a pathological liar? Where does my statement say ANYWHERE that it relies on CLIMATEGATE? Be very specific.
Both, according to you, as you've pointed out on a number of occasions.

Get used to it.

So, by your lack of a response I can take it that my assessment of you is accurate then? I see no rebuttal on your part to my claim. You perniciously and repeatedly misrepresent what people write so I guess you are both.

Thank you for making that clear to us.

Now, if you have anything that shows CLIMATEGATE has been debunked, other than a bunch of fellow traveler websites who all collectively parrot the party line, I would love to see it.

Get used to it.

So, by your lack of a response I can take it that my assessment of you is accurate then? I see no rebuttal on your part to my claim. You perniciously and repeatedly misrepresent what people write so I guess you are both.

Thank you for making that clear to us.

Now, if you have anything that shows CLIMATEGATE has been debunked, other than a bunch of fellow traveler websites who all collectively parrot the party line, I would love to see it.
Yes, once again, your personal assessment, which is what all your alleged arguments eventually boil down to.

I wonder how many more links I can provide that some people will choose to ignore?

I believe there are 75 excuses that dont pass muster, this one too fails.

Your desperation is priceless.. Continue making a fool of yourself.. Its entertaining.

No doubt you and the other fine scholars on this thread have conducted your own completely independent investigation to verify your conclusions. Keep up the good work.

I wonder how many more links I can provide that some people will choose to ignore?

I believe there are 75 excuses that dont pass muster, this one too fails.

Your desperation is priceless.. Continue making a fool of yourself.. Its entertaining.

No doubt you and the other fine scholars on this thread have conducted your own completely independent investigation to verify your conclusions. Keep up the good work.

I'd say this scholar has done his share and understands the lies and whose telling them. Got a grant for climate studies more than likely to get a lie or misinformation!

Where is the evidence on which you base that charge? Got none? Guess what manner of ass that makes YOU.

Thanks. It takes guts to post a video that proves your earlier claims were so very wrong.

Feel free to elaborate on the details.

You didn't watch your own video? Hilarious!

You watched the video and didn't understand the context? That's a mother fucking knee slapper.

Forum List

Back