Climate Gate Debunked

I wonder how many more links I can provide that some people will choose to ignore?

Thanks. It takes guts to post a video that proves your earlier claims were so very wrong.

Feel free to elaborate on the details.

You didn't watch your own video? Hilarious!

You watched the video and didn't understand the context? That's a mother fucking knee slapper.

He laid out the warmist lies. Thanks!

I wonder how many more links I can provide that some people will choose to ignore?

Thanks. It takes guts to post a video that proves your earlier claims were so very wrong.

You watched the video and didn't understand the context? That's a mother fucking knee slapper.

This is what you scholars remind me of....

Well, you are a moron, so yeah.

Thanks for elevating the conversation professor.

No problem, thanks for proving yourself wrong.

No problem, thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Denier followers hate context.

Hey crickster, just as I said funny shit my man

I love to be on someone's ignore list, means I won

Too funny mate you failed miserably maybe you need to start another thread and fail again.

Tom Wrigley's climategate email on getting rid of the 40's bump in temps was interesting. Especially as that is what happened.

Cool the past, warm the present, smooth out the bumps. The prescription for all the ailments of AGW.

Cognitive dissonance. Deniers can't handle it. They want to believe they're good and intelligent. However, if they face up to the truth, they have to admit to their own years of stupidity and shockingly bad behavior. They can't handle those conflicting thoughts, so they retreat ever deeper into their fantasy bubble where the entire world is engaged in a conspiracy against them.

Cognitive dissonance. Deniers can't handle it. They want to believe they're good and intelligent. However, if they face up to the truth, they have to admit to their own years of stupidity and shockingly bad behavior. They can't handle those conflicting thoughts, so they retreat ever deeper into their fantasy bubble where the entire world is engaged in a conspiracy against them.
What do you mean by deniers?

Cognitive dissonance is a charitable description of their malfunction. They evidently base their whole reality around this climate gate thing......not much for them to go on. You could almost feel sorry for them.

Cognitive dissonance is a charitable description of their malfunction. They evidently base their whole reality around this climate gate thing......not much for them to go on. You could almost feel sorry for them.
Evidently not but that fact slips by you everyday, but nobody cares!

What exactly do you think we deny? You're ak00k? Nope

Sorry that climate gate revealed the sleazy behavior of the warmers.
Just the cherry on top of the shit pie they've been trying to build.

Forum List

Back