🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton gives debates a yes

If hilly doesn't collapse during the debate she will be lucky. Trump will needle her and needle her pushing every button she has.

Trump last November: "But, as far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

This is how Trump answered a question about Putin's aggressiveness! A jumbling, stumbling non-answer that ends with him claiming they are pals!

For years, Trump has pretended he has met Putin. He has pretended they have a "relationship".

He was lying out of his tremendously fat ass.

This is who you credulous rubes bleev and support?

Incredible.

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
Because the world doesn't revolve around football? There are programs on every night of the week that many people like to watch.

Those backward republicans act like there's no such thing as a DVR.

I understand they're still in the 1950s but this is the 21st century and no one has to miss any TV program they want to see just because they're watching something else or not home to watch at all.

Here you go you stupid conservatives, if you want to watch the football game then DVR the debate. If you want to watch the debate then DVR the football game.

It's not that hard, you just need a working brain cell.
The bitch did it on purpose....she can claim it was an "independent agency" all she wants but wave some money in front of someone and watch how fast you get stuff your way.

Who cares about your stupid excuses?

The fact that a person can DVR or go on line at any time or use On Demand TV to watch any program they want to see makes the complaint about the schedule of the debates nothing but a pathetic lie.

C-Span will have the full video of the debates right on their website. YouTube will have the debates, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and a very long list of media outlets will have the debates on their websites.

Anyone who wants to see them can at anytime. Thanks to cell phone and iPad technology, people can see it anywhere they want also. All you need is an internet connection so you will see the debates if and when you want to see them.

Granted, your excuse about the schedule and making a big deal about it is a new one. However it's a lame one and nothing but another lame lie.

Will she be able to stand up without falling or coughing. Her health is bad and so is that aneurysm.

she held up with Congress for 13 hours... stupid shits like Donnie are a cakewalk.

Doubtful. Shes sick and taking a lot of medicine.

You know she did that just a few months ago... This is your last card to play, maybe Clinton might be sick even though she lasted an 11 hour grilling only a few months ago...

This makes you seem pathetic...

Thing is Clinton doesn't need the debates, she has Trump without them... Why Risk? Civic duty and she isn't afraid of anything Trump throws... She knows Trump will lie in the debates and she will catch him out...

By the way the sick card is very poor when you consider other Democrats are even more popular than Clinton...

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
Because the world doesn't revolve around football? There are programs on every night of the week that many people like to watch.
Why not get the most viewers possible?

And if she handles them like Benghazi she's done. Her lies were outed and we found out about her email/server problems.
Because there are viewers watching different programs every night of the week. We also have DVR's and streaming video now.
You think debates are good for the unpleasant, shrill candidate who can't think on her feet? You really did gulp the kool-aid
Yes, the candidate who was grilled for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearings can't think on her feet. Speaking of kool-aid...

What difference does it make now? It makes a whole fucking lot of difference if it was a coordinated attack or not. That's thinking on her feet? Or in your native language, baa. You obviously didn't watch any of it, it was embarrassing. The media circled the wagons for sheep like you to baa baa baack her
LOL, you still think Benghazi was some great cover. Speaking of sheep...

Strawman. No "great cover." It was just a series of lies and a liberal media. Tin foil slipping?
Were you talking about your own tin foil? You're the one who thinks there is a big media conspiracy. You guys need to step outside of the conservative echo chamber more often.
When Trump gets caught in one of his daily lies, its a "media conspiracy".

TRUMP: Putin and I just played cards last night in my hotel room and shared a hooker.

MEDIA: Here is video footage of Vladimir Putin in Moscow last night.

RUBE: MEDIA CONSPIRACY!!! (slaps hands over eyes)

PUTIN: Donald Trump is very talented.

TRUMP: You see that? He called me a genius! I have to like a guy who compliments me. He can have the Baltic states.

MODERATOR: How will you grow the economy?

TRUMP: I'm going to create huge jobs, bleev me. Jobs is not a four letter word to me like it is to Crooked Hillary who let her husband fuck anything that moved while she was playing with crayons with the bastard child Chelsea who some people say isn't really her kid.

CHUMPS: Yeah! Take that! He totally NAILED that question! Out of the park, baby!

Clinton is one smart lady, and will push that borderline psychotics buttons. And he will reveal himself for the narcistic buffoon he is.
It doesn't take an intelligent woman like Hillary Clinton to do that. A five-year-old can accomplish that in a couple of seconds.

Actually, he doesn't need any prompting at all. He does it all by himself every time he opens his mouth.

Shes sick and taking a lot of medicine..

she accepted the scheduled debates ... Trump didn't ...

Those backward republicans act like there's no such thing as a DVR.

I understand they're still in the 1950s but this is the 21st century and no one has to miss any TV program they want to see just because they're watching something else or not home to watch at all.

Here you go you stupid conservatives, if you want to watch the football game then DVR the debate. If you want to watch the debate then DVR the football game.

It's not that hard, you just need a working brain cell.
The bitch did it on purpose....she can claim it was an "independent agency" all she wants but wave some money in front of someone and watch how fast you get stuff your way.
It truly is sad how delusional and led around by the nose you nutters are.

Why not get the most viewers possible?

And if she handles them like Benghazi she's done. Her lies were outed and we found out about her email/server problems.
Because there are viewers watching different programs every night of the week. We also have DVR's and streaming video now.
You think debates are good for the unpleasant, shrill candidate who can't think on her feet? You really did gulp the kool-aid
Yes, the candidate who was grilled for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearings can't think on her feet. Speaking of kool-aid...

What difference does it make now? It makes a whole fucking lot of difference if it was a coordinated attack or not. That's thinking on her feet? Or in your native language, baa. You obviously didn't watch any of it, it was embarrassing. The media circled the wagons for sheep like you to baa baa baack her
LOL, you still think Benghazi was some great cover. Speaking of sheep...

Strawman. No "great cover." It was just a series of lies and a liberal media. Tin foil slipping?
Were you talking about your own tin foil? You're the one who thinks there is a big media conspiracy. You guys need to step outside of the conservative echo chamber more often.

I said there is no conspiracy, dumb ass. Don't waste my time responding to my posts if you're not going to read them.

That Hillary doesn't think it matters if the attack was planned or not is the heartless lying soulless bitch that she is. And you think that's "thinking on her feet?" And she just got nailed in lie after lie all through the testimony. The media is just liberal, there is no conspiracy, ho. Again, you want to disagree fine. But read my post first

Shes sick and taking a lot of medicine..

she accepted the scheduled debates ... Trump didn't ...

Why wouldn't she accept? They are her desire to limit viewers because she is afraid to debate Trump. She can't escape it, so she wants as fewer viewers as possible.

It's the Dem sheep you are. Trump wants MORE viewers, but in your partisan stupor you make it sound like he's trying to avoid her when she's trying to avoid him

igkyfb.jpg

He's not going into Ukraine, OK? Just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.

24vpk55.jpg

Julian? I want you to do everything you can to help this idiot get elected US President.

Forum List

Back