Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Source: Bloomberg
Democrat Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead nationally over Republican Donald Trump, whose negatives remain unusually high for a presidential candidate amid early indications that the Orlando terrorist attack has had little direct impact on the 2016 race.

A new Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton leading Trump 49 percent to 37 percent among likely voters in November's election, with 55 percent of those polled saying they could never vote for the real-estate developer and TV personality.

Read the questions and methodology here.

Most national polls in late May and early June showed a closer race, but they were taken before criticism intensified of Trump's charge that a U.S. judge overseeing fraud cases against Trump University is biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage. Fifty-five percent of likely voters in the new poll said they were very bothered by those comments.

Read more: Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Clintons kicking ass!!! Every poll the pass 2 weeks shows her ahead.

and only 2 conventions and 5 months til the election.

If the election were held today, it wouldn't be a lock for either til the votes were counted

I've got Hillary ahead by 7 points in an NBC poll. You guys could rejoice I guess until you see this.

:lmao:

There were 7% more Democrats polled.

Clinton gets primary 'bounce' after wrapping up nomination and leads Trump by 7 points – but poll included 7 per cent more Democrats than Republicans!

Read more: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points in poll that sampled 7% more Democrats
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Boom! Clinton Leads Trump 49-37 In Dramatic New Poll

The new Bloomberg poll shows Hillary Clinton with a 12-point lead over Donald Trump--with 55 percent of those polled saying that they would never vote for Trump.

Hillary has a bad habit of dropping in polls.

The 12% can easily turn to 3% in a few months!

Not saying that Trump numbers are going to rise, but people may become ambivalent in voting for Hillary.

I've got Hillary ahead by 7 points in an NBC poll. You guys could rejoice I guess until you see this.

:lmao:

There were 7% more Democrats polled.

Clinton gets primary 'bounce' after wrapping up nomination and leads Trump by 7 points – but poll included 7 per cent more Democrats than Republicans!

Read more: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points in poll that sampled 7% more Democrats
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here comes the "unskewing"...

If someone didn't know the obastard was with the terrorists, he cleared that up today.

Forum List

Back