Clyburn: i have run out of patience, Romney should be ashamed, those opposing BBB putting hypocrisy over democracy, Manchin on wrong side of history

Obama, Trump, Biden and the Fed have pumped so many trillions into the economy in order to fake the GDP numbers that we now have the highest inflation in four decades.

Clyburn and the Democrats want to exacerbate it even more.

It's like a competition between the Republicans and the Democrats to see who can bring down America first.

James Clyburn is a worthless self-serving POS who has stayed in by kissing white Democrats ass and paying off voters in his district.

After Pelosi and Democrats lost the House Clyburn held the most important minority position in the House. Pelosi, having lost her position as Speaker, was forced to accept a position of less status and power than Clyburn...

But the white, racist, elitist Democrats couldn't have that, not some black man over the rich, powerful, elitist woman, Nancy Pelosi...so they started pressuring Clyburn to surrender the position to Pelosi.

Clyburn was in the driver's seat and could have told Pelosi, Schumer, and the others to fuck off and tell 'Miss Daisy' to Fer in the hack of the bus....

Again, Democrats couldn't have a black man as the most powerful Democrat in the House. OVER Pelosi....

In the end Pelosi, Schumer, and the Democrats created a brand new, never before existing, position with a fancy new title for Clyburn, so he could say he was making a lateral move yo save face & Democrats could look lime they didn't force the black man out of his spot for the old, rich, racist, elitist bitch who caused the Democrats to lose the House to begin with...

...like she's doing again.

Clyburn isn't worth the sawdust it takes to fill a hobby horse's nut bag.

Obama, Trump, Biden and the Fed have pumped so many trillions into the economy in order to fake the GDP numbers that we now have the highest inflation in four decades.

It's like a competition between the Republicans and the Democrats to see who can bring down America first.
Right now, I'd say it's a tie.

Playing the race card just turns voters off. Bull Connor? Jefferson Davis?? HUH??
In November the democrats will see how playing the race card loses, like it lost in VA.

If the Democrats want to pass legislation like this now, they should have done better in the 2020 elections.

Dropping the filibuster when there's a good chance the Trump-stained GOP will take over in 2022, run with it, and shove it straight down the country's throat? Not sure that's a good idea.

Expecting good things from a government in this condition is dreaming. This is another self-inflicted wound. This country cares more about who the Kardashian™ girls are banging.

Last edited:
If the Democrats want to pass legislation like this now, they should have done better in the 2020 elections.

Dropping the filibuster when there's a good chance the Trump-stained GOP will take over in 2022, run with it, and shove it straight down the country's throat? Not sure that's a good idea.

Expecting good things from a government in this condition is dreaming. This is another self-inflicted wound. This country cares more about who the Kardashian girls are banging.
You could only steal so much. By your words that means the Repubs steamrolled a massive victory and the Progs even with millions of added votes could not get clear majorities.

Expecting good things from a government in this condition is dreaming. This is another self-inflicted wound. This country cares more about who the Kardashian™ girls are banging.
Democrats have won 7 of the last 8 presidential popular votes by an average of well over 5M votes and haven’t had much in the way of wins of majorities. Democrats are young and growing. I’d kill the filibuster knowing time is on my side if I was a democrat leader.

Democrats have won 7 of the last 8 presidential popular votes by an average of well over 5M votes and haven’t had much in the way of wins of majorities. Democrats are young and growing. I’d kill the filibuster knowing time is on my side if I was a democrat leader.
Short term, would you expect the GOP to take advantage as much as possible?

Forum List

Back