CNBC and MSNBC are liars

Lefties have been taught to be good little sheep and to criticize every single thing Trump has ever done. Ever.

So stupid.

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.
I have a link posted, dimwit. Read it and then reread your inane comment.

FUCK OFF, idiot dicklicker. I didn't ask you for a LINK where anyone can write anything they want. Produce the live video where we can HEAR TRUMP SAYING that the corona virus is fake, made up, a hoax!

We're tired of your blatant lies.

The only hoax here is:
  • That Trump ham-stringed the CDC to now unable to carry out its duties (a lied proven wrong here).
  • Every other left-wing media story trying to make out the corona as a much bigger threat to us that it is, and / or that Trump and his people are ignoring it or under-responding to the threat.
Saying Trump's official tweets are not actually his words is going too far, even for you, toob.

Especially since according to both the White House and the DOJ, Trump's tweets are official government statements.

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.

FUCK OFF, idiot dicklicker. I didn't ask you for a LINK where anyone can write anything they want. Produce the live video where we can HEAR TRUMP SAYING that the corona virus is fake, made up, a hoax!

The only hoax here is:
  • That Trump ham-stringed the CDC to now unable to carry out its duties (a lied proven wrong here).
  • Every other left-wing media story trying to make out the corona as a much bigger threat to us that it is, and / or that Trump and his people are ignoring it or under-responding to the threat.
Saying Trump's official tweets are not actually his words is going too far, even for you, toob.

Saying I said Trump's official tweets are not actually his words is going too far, OL. Where did I ever say that? Got me cornfused with someone else? You must have some special access to his tweets ---- I never see that stuff unless it is copied to a news story. I don't follow that stuff like all the TDS trumplickers. And the OP mentioned no such thing and I saw no mention of tweets in his linked article!

And what were the results? HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
The result was morons like you not acknowledging the facts.
The result is President Trump wins another term. The Dems lose the House and the REP increase their Senate numbers and President Trump puts at least two more SCJ on the bench and more than a hundred more REP lower court judges on the bench and the DEM party disintegrates after the DNC steals another Sander's nomination from him.
I'll take all of that.
By Nov. the virus will be a distant memory and the stock market will be over 30K.
And the Sander's 'Brown Shirts' will be rioting in the streets and CNN will have changed their programing to Lassie Come Home reruns.

How serious?

will millions of Americans die?
Given the mortality rate of 2% there is no reason to think millions will die.
Ok

would you like to go for runner up prize of 100,000 agonizing deaths in America?

No one else has picked that number yet so you might win
Let's go. Don't run and hide.

So.......let's cut through the BS and get specific. For example, yes or no, Mueller said he did not indict Trump for obstruction because he followed the OLC guidelines?
What did Muller conclude about Trump 'colluding' with Russia you ASSHOLE?

Now the Dimms are so excited. They might actually see the economy tank and they will blame Trump so they might have a chance to win in November.

How serious?

will millions of Americans die?
Given the mortality rate of 2% there is no reason to think millions will die.
Ok

would you like to go for runner up prize of 100,000 agonizing deaths in America?

No one else has picked that number yet so you might win
Let's go. Don't run and hide.

So.......let's cut through the BS and get specific. For example, yes or no, Mueller said he did not indict Trump for obstruction because he followed the OLC guidelines?
Dont let him off the hook

we’re beating them up over the lib lies about the coronavirus

he‘s desperate to change the subject

White House: Media hope virus will ‘bring down’ Trump

“We took extraordinary steps four or five weeks ago. Why didn’t we hear about it? What was going on four or five weeks ago? Impeachment. And that’s all the press wanted to talk about. So while real news was happening and we were dealing with it in a way, I think that you would be extraordinarily proud of,” Mulvaney said.

“But the press is covering [impeachment] because they thought ... it would bring down the president,” he added.

“The reason they are paying so much attention to it today is that they think this is going to bring down the president, that’s what this is all about,” said Mulvaney.

He said that a reporter emailed him today to ask what the president planned to do to “calm the markets,” which have been in a free fall over worries the virus will hurt the global economy.

Mulvaney said, “Turn off your televisions for 24 hours.”

Good for you

Have you stocked up on Hazmat suits?

plenty of duct tape and emergency food and water?

and dont forget the body bags for anyone in your house who doesent make it
Now you sound like the Orange Fraud.

dont you run and hide by trying to change the subject

which is fear mongering by the left

Chicken Little libs are looking very foolish
You're the only one on this thread who is lying. I understand completely why you don't want to answer the question. You'd get caught in another lie.

The only hoax here is:

Saying I said Trump's official tweets are not actually his words is going too far, OL. Where did I ever say that? Got me cornfused with someone else? You must have some special access to his tweets ---- I never see that stuff unless it is copied to a news story. I don't follow that stuff like all the TDS trumplickers. And the OP mentioned no such thing and I saw no mention of tweets in his linked article!
OMG. I need more coffee. OOOPS.
I'm quietly going into my corner now.

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
You cant produce what doesent exist

why dont you quit playing footsie and either put up or shut up?

You are the one who claimed Trump never said it.

Prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That while he did not uncover evidence of a criminal conspiracy (in part because of the lack of cooperation and lies from multiple witnesses like Stone, *that is in the report*) he found ample evidence of various forms of "collusion" (for lack of a better term). Like Donnie J's Tower meeting for which Mueller decided not to charge Don with a crime because of his lack of knowledge about the law he broke and because of the difficulty in assigning a monetary value to the information he sought from the Russian government.

dont you run and hide by trying to change the subject

which is fear mongering by the left

Chicken Little libs are looking very foolish
You're the only one on this thread who is lying. I understand completely why you don't want to answer the question. You'd get caught in another lie.
You‘re trying to change the subject and I‘m not going for it

That’s not what he said, you lying sack of shit.

He’s talking about Democrats and the media and their actions, screaming about it hysterically and he knows they will use the coronavirus outbreak as a reason to attack him and to stir up public fear.
What Trump actually said was far worse, He said treat it like a hoax. Deal with it.

However I did modify the title. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
You know damn well he is talking about the lefts political response to it. Just like this very thread. It's also a bullshit hoax.

You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
You cant produce what doesent exist

why dont you quit playing footsie and either put up or shut up?

You are the one who claimed Trump never said it.

Prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prove a negative?

you have to prove your lie is not a lie

Forum List

Back