CNBC: Democrats quickly call for tighter gun laws after Las Vegas shooting massacre

In the US:

POOREST white area, Beattyville, KY,
Median income: $14,871,
Violent crime rate: 158 per 100k people.

RICHEST black area, View Park-Windsor Hills, CA,
Median income: $159,168,
Violent crime rate: 196 per 100k people.

Is crime due to poverty, guns or race?

Source: CNBC.COM
Article: Democrat on Las Vegas shooting massacre: 'Time for Congress to get off its a-- and do something'

"Following the shooting, some top Democrats — often proponents of tighter restrictions on guns — urged the Republican-controlled Congress to take action to prevent similar mass shootings.

"This must stop. It is positively infuriating that my colleagues in Congress are so afraid of the gun industry that they pretend there aren't public policy responses to this epidemic," said Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., in a statement. "There are, and the thoughts and prayers of politicians are cruelly hollow if they are paired with continued legislative indifference. It's time for Congress to get off its a-- and do something.
"

Well it certainly didn't take long for the buzzards-D to form up and start picking the corpses clean of any politically advantageous morsels they could get their bloody beaks on.

One wonders why the Democrats didn't pass any of this gun control legislation back when they had a lock on Congress in 2009, guess there wasn't any political advantage in it for 'em then. :cool:

Well gun control seems to be the only thing that slows these down. We've been trying the more gun thing. We have mass shootings regularly and they are getting worse. Violent crime rate is up. Cops are getting shot and killed every week. We have more accidental shooting deaths than most countries have shooting deaths. Yeah, this more gun thing is not working.

Like a well oil machine the gun crowd has mobilized to deflect all attention away from any gun control talk .

In the last hour I've seen people twist things into the NFL, antifa , liberals , gun free zones , mainstream media , and of course ....Hillary !

And if course the Generic "now is not the time ." "Never " is the time for conservatives.

There is no more sick and twisted individual than a gun nut.

It's slowly but surely catching up with them.

Which just makes them that much more sick and twisted.
There is one. A liberal.

You don't punish the innocent for the acts of criminals...............and the 2nd Amendment Stands...........Law abiding citizens have the right to own guns...............and are not the wack job in Vegas..................

We have no reason to give them up when we have not committed a crime and are law abiding citizens.

No, those 50 people who died did NOT commit a crime.

But they certainly got punished for the crime.
You do understand that in any crime 50% of the people at a minimum weren't the ones committing the crime right?

Like a well oil machine the gun crowd has mobilized to deflect all attention away from any gun control talk .

In the last hour I've seen people twist things into the NFL, antifa , liberals , gun free zones , mainstream media , and of course ....Hillary !

And if course the Generic "now is not the time ." "Never " is the time for conservatives.

Except (from initial reporting) this guy was not a gun nut. Most of his weapons he purchased recently.

Well that's gun nuttish behavior . Buying a bunch at once .

No, gun nutters (as the left calls them) are people who were always obsessed with guns. Unless later reports tell otherwise, this guy bought most of his armament the last month or so. This was a very well planned and calculated massacre.
Where did you see he got them in the last month? There's no way he got automatics in a month.

But it does fit. Left winger all worked up, goes and buys some guns, learns how to auto them and goes on a rampage at an event that probably contains a lot of conservatives.

Wait. Let's ban murder and killings. Surely that will work.
Liberals always point to the gun...do they think the nut has something to do with it?

Cripes the bodies aren't even cold yet or the blood cleaned up and they hammer down again with no shame. And it seems like the only time a killer is not responsible for the deaths is when they use a gun. Obviously the murderer isn't the perpetrator of the massacre. It was the gun.

Liberals are insane.
There's no crime in a liberals mind unless it can be used to further the agenda. Illegals aren't illegal. Killing unborn children isn't murder. Guns though, those should always be illegal.

No guff!

Well gun control seems to be the only thing that slows these down. We've been trying the more gun thing. We have mass shootings regularly and they are getting worse. Violent crime rate is up. Cops are getting shot and killed every week. We have more accidental shooting deaths than most countries have shooting deaths. Yeah, this
We've had gun control since the 1930's and it has only gotten worse.

The only reason anyone dares to engauge in a mass shooting is because there are masses of unarmed meat targets for their shooting pleasure, and no one can shoot back.

If everyone is armed, everyone is careful. Rid the world of assholes. Arm everyone.

Except (from initial reporting) this guy was not a gun nut. Most of his weapons he purchased recently.

No, gun nutters (as the left calls them) are people who were always obsessed with guns. Unless later reports tell otherwise, this guy bought most of his armament the last month or so. This was a very well planned and calculated massacre.
Where did you see he got them in the last month? There's no way he got automatics in a month.

But it does fit. Left winger all worked up, goes and buys some guns, learns how to auto them and goes on a rampage at an event that probably contains a lot of conservatives.

I've read a lot of comments on different boards wondering if conservatives were now being hunted. At first I was shocked at what I was reading then the more I thought about it.......

Not so far fetched a thought.

Source: CNBC.COM
Article: Democrat on Las Vegas shooting massacre: 'Time for Congress to get off its a-- and do something'

"Following the shooting, some top Democrats — often proponents of tighter restrictions on guns — urged the Republican-controlled Congress to take action to prevent similar mass shootings.

"This must stop. It is positively infuriating that my colleagues in Congress are so afraid of the gun industry that they pretend there aren't public policy responses to this epidemic," said Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., in a statement. "There are, and the thoughts and prayers of politicians are cruelly hollow if they are paired with continued legislative indifference. It's time for Congress to get off its a-- and do something.
"

Well it certainly didn't take long for the buzzards-D to form up and start picking the corpses clean of any politically advantageous morsels they could get their bloody beaks on.

One wonders why the Democrats didn't pass any of this gun control legislation back when they had a lock on Congress in 2009, guess there wasn't any political advantage in it for 'em then. :cool:

The animal who did this was either a democrat or a Muslim. He didn't target a Rap concert or ANTIFA hate rally, after all.

I've read a lot of comments on different boards wondering if conservatives were now being hunted. At first I was shocked at what I was reading then the more I thought about it.......

It's not like the left will denounce him if he was on their side. Just like ISIS, they love martyrdom.

Well gun control seems to be the only thing that slows these down. We've been trying the more gun thing. We have mass shootings regularly and they are getting worse. Violent crime rate is up. Cops are getting shot and killed every week. We have more accidental shooting deaths than most countries have shooting deaths. Yeah, this
We've had gun control since the 1930's and it has only gotten worse.

The only reason anyone dares to engauge in a mass shooting is because there are masses of unarmed meat targets for their shooting pleasure, and no one can shoot back.

If everyone is armed, everyone is careful. Rid the world of assholes. Arm everyone.

That strategy isn't working at all. And no we don't have real gun control, that is a joke. We have more concealed carry than ever and yet:
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

Every week a cop is shot and killed.

And well look at the mass shooting problem. They just keep getting worse.

Well the guy did have an automatic weapon . And this was gun free Nevada . What happened to more guns more safety ?

Are automatic rifles legal?

Why didn't gun laws stop this?

Automatic rifles are legal, just heavily regulated.

We don't have very good gun laws obviously. That's why this doesn't happen regularly in countries where they do have strong gun laws. Happens regularly here and getting worse.

It's not like the left will denounce him if he was on their side. Just like ISIS, they love martyrdom.

He was on their side, just look at who his victims were. It's very clear.

[

We don't have very good gun laws obviously. That's why this doesn't happen regularly in countries where they do have strong gun laws. Happens regularly here and getting worse.

The rifles he had were ILLEGAL. Why did the anti-liberty laws you Communists have in place not stop him?

It's almost as if he didn't give a fuck about your laws...

[

The rifles he had were ILLEGAL. Why did the anti-liberty laws you Communists have in place not stop him?

It's almost as if he didn't give a fuck about your laws...

So what rifles did he have then?

Sadly our laws make it easy to buy weapons for mass killing.

You don't punish the innocent for the acts of criminals...............and the 2nd Amendment Stands...........Law abiding citizens have the right to own guns...............and are not the wack job in Vegas..................

We have no reason to give them up when we have not committed a crime and are law abiding citizens.

No, those 50 people who died did NOT commit a crime.

But they certainly got punished for the crime.

No, they were VICTIMS of a crime. There is a huge distinction. And the laws of the Communists did NOTHING to protect them, yet you demand that more laws is the answer. You failed to protect anyone, so you want to double down.

Well they have been rejoicing on social media so...

Forum List

Back