CNBC: Democrats quickly call for tighter gun laws after Las Vegas shooting massacre

Like a well oil machine the gun crowd has mobilized to deflect all attention away from any gun control talk .

In the last hour I've seen people twist things into the NFL, antifa , liberals , gun free zones , mainstream media , and of course ....Hillary !

And if course the Generic "now is not the time ." "Never " is the time for conservatives.

Senators, including some who once voted against an assault-weapon ban are jumping on the gun control band-wagon.

The "assault weapons" which were the target of yesterday's gun-ban advocates were not in fact assault weapons but ordinary semi-automatic sporting rifles that look like real assault weapons, the critical difference being the primary characteristic of any true assault weapon is fully automatic function. What today's (Las Vegas) shooter used is a true, fully automatic assault weapon.

While time and circumstances have caught up with and corrected a critically ignorant mistake the important point in this distinction is the true assault weapon has always been illegal. What yesterday's ignorant gun-ban advocates were calling for was a stupidly redundant effort to ban ordinary semi-automatic sporting rifles (e.g., AR-15, etc) -- which are not assault weapons.
Let's see if they only "look" like assault weapons or are easily modified to become assault weapons

The monster was firing at 600 rounds per minute. Awfully fast for a semiautomatic

More gun laws heaped on law abiding citizens will stop a law breaking mad man? The left is up to their same old shit again, never let a tragedy go to waste right libs. :puke:

Yes, I know that you need 100 round ammo cartridges in your normal legal activities. Sometimes is really hard to bring down a moose! And those silencers? Yes, you just don't want to damage your hearing. And, it is important that the mentally ill, and felons can buy guns without background checks from private individuals. After all, the Constitution says that the right to own firearms shall not be abridged. Frankly, I am waiting for the NRA to fight the ban on catalog sales to incarcerated felons, all the way to the Supreme Court.

Like a well oil machine the gun crowd has mobilized to deflect all attention away from any gun control talk .

In the last hour I've seen people twist things into the NFL, antifa , liberals , gun free zones , mainstream media , and of course ....Hillary !

And if course the Generic "now is not the time ." "Never " is the time for conservatives.

We can talk about gun control ... I'll start ... Go pound sand ... :thup:

We can talk about gun control ... I'll start ... Go pound sand ... :thup:

I think we need to talk about alcohol control. Every time a drunk kills someone, Timmy should lose a year on his drivers license.

In the light of the events in Las Cegas, no one is doing a "happy dance", especially gun control advocates. We do not traffic in schadenfreude. That despicable trait is the province of those who refuse to recognize the havoc automatic weapons bring to our streets.

What's the purpose of a machine gun? It is not designed for sporting purposes. It is designed exclusively to kill as many humans as quickly as possible. No one can justify their ownership among civilians. Such weapons belong in the hands of a well regulated militia, not on American streets.
Did you read what I wrote? Or are you so overwhelmed by your anti-gun passion none of it matters. If so, please be advised that automatic weapons have been illegal for quite some time.

So what else would you suggest we do about them?

Remember that even without them, Paddack could have killed as many in other ways. Helping the complete isolation from other humans this man lived with is the only 'cure'.
Your rationalization falls flat. How do you conclude he lived an isolated life? Lacking more than ten guns in a 32nd floor hotel room, how could he have killed so many so quickly from such safety? A truck bomb as the hyper Conservative McVeigh did? Perhaps. But unlikely given modern security methods. He used a machine gun, a modified semi-automatic firing system and high capacity ammunition clips. Somebody must step up and say enough! There is no use for such weapons other than to kill as many people as quickly as possible. A weapon that belongs in the hands of a well regulated militia, not on the streets of America.

Answer this question.

Let's suppose you leftardz succeed in banning all guns and in completely repealing the 2nd amendment. . . It's never EVER going to happen but let's just say it does.

What will be your leftardz next move when, after the 2nd amendment is repealed, all guns are ban and or confiscated and someone steals some from the military or the police or one of them goes rogue and goes on another mass shooting any whay?

What will be your next fucking move THEN?

Right now is not a good time to talk about gun control, think of the victims families! We have to let our nation heal from this tragedy before we start talking about gun control. Hopefully we are healed and can start the discussion before the next massacre takes place. In the meantime, please think of those families.

And………Hillary!!!

Answer this question.

Let's suppose you leftardz succeed in banning all guns and in completely repealing the 2nd amendment. . . It's never EVER going to happen but let's just say it does.

What will be your leftardz next move when, after the 2nd amendment is repealed, all guns are ban and or confiscated and someone steals some from the military or the police or one of them goes rogue and goes on another mass shooting any whay?

Con tactic # 12 . Whenever the issue of gun control comes up automatically go to a total ban. Nobody is looking to ban guns. You couldn't anyways because we have the Second Amendment.

The bad guys will turn theirs in too?

PS - Nice purse swing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CORRECT Timmy !!

In the light of the events in Las Cegas, no one is doing a "happy dance", especially gun control advocates. We do not traffic in schadenfreude. That despicable trait is the province of those who refuse to recognize the havoc automatic weapons bring to our streets.

What's the purpose of a machine gun? It is not designed for sporting purposes. It is designed exclusively to kill as many humans as quickly as possible. No one can justify their ownership among civilians. Such weapons belong in the hands of a well regulated militia, not on American streets.
Did you read what I wrote? Or are you so overwhelmed by your anti-gun passion none of it matters. If so, please be advised that automatic weapons have been illegal for quite some time.

So what else would you suggest we do about them?

Remember that even without them, Paddack could have killed as many in other ways. Helping the complete isolation from other humans this man lived with is the only 'cure'.
Your rationalization falls flat. How do you conclude he lived an isolated life? Lacking more than ten guns in a 32nd floor hotel room, how could he have killed so many so quickly from such safety? A truck bomb as the hyper Conservative McVeigh did? Perhaps. But unlikely given modern security methods. He used a machine gun, a modified semi-automatic firing system and high capacity ammunition clips. Somebody must step up and say enough! There is no use for such weapons other than to kill as many people as quickly as possible. A weapon that belongs in the hands of a well regulated militia, not on the streets of America.

You explain the WHY of what he did.. I am not advocating no rational regulation of firearms; I am admitting some will not stop even without them. Laws and incarceration will not prevent these acts(.)

Answer this question.

Con tactic # 12 . Whenever the issue of gun control comes up automatically go to a total ban. Nobody is looking to ban guns. You couldn't anyways because we have the Second Amendment.
------------------------------------------------------------- YEAH , you libs only want to ban some guns , the dangerous guns , the little guns and lots more catagories eh Timmy ??

Answer this question.

Do you crept the fact that especially in the absence of a total ban, mass shootings will continue?

Do you honestly (ignorantly) think you can prevent them with more and more laws piled on top o e the dozens of laws they (mass killers) are already willing to break?

Why was this monster able to fire at machine gun speeds?

Automatic weapons are already illegal. You have your gun control wish.

Gun control is a skill, not a political issue.

The problem is that we don't have nation-wide open carry of military grade full-autos. That would fix all these problems immediately.

Forum List

Back