CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

CNBC did ask substantive probing questions on the candidates tax proposals

The candidates whiffed on each of them

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

maybe becauseit's laughable on its very face for left-wingers to even be asking about debt; like they give a shit???

Wow, I see the repub accusers have a new idea and reason why they suck. The new reason is the media. Haven't heard 5hat one before.

Did they also serve cheese as a pairing?

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

those claims were generated by left wing bloggers with zero credibility. If we cut the tax rates and create more taxPAYERS govt revenue will increase. the math is simple.
Yes...the miracle of "all tax cuts pay for themselves"

We have been cutting taxes for 30 years waiting for those tax cuts to "pay for themselves"

?

maybe becauseit's laughable on its very face for left-wingers to even be asking about debt; like they give a shit???

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?

Most of the questions were about the following :

What is your greatest weakness?

Why don't you quit and finish being a Senator?

Why do you associate with gays even though you must hate them because you're a Christian?

It's clear you suck at business, what makes you think you can run for president?

How can we trust you not to bankrupt America when you filed for bankruptcy?

You supported evil oil subsidies....what do you think Iowans think of that?

Why did you support a bad product?

Aren't you really just running a cartoon campaign?

hilarious watching left-wing losers pretend they didnt get answers to the debt question

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER left-wing crybabies; WHY? because YOU ACCUSE REPUBOLICANS OF DOING IT EVERY DAY

the answer is you pay for the programs by making necesary cuts to wasteful and uncecessary spending

look at it this way IDIOTS; you Progressives got the debt built up from what it was (no lil babies nobody is blaming you for all of it) TO UPWARD OF $20 TRILLION;

what do YOU have to show for THAT?

UNDER PROGRESSIVE'S WATCH THE RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER, BOTH at a FASTER PACE under Democrats than was happening under Republicans

GIVEN THAT, left-wing losers; Republican debt cant be any worse than Democrat Debt. PUT another way when Republicans ran things THE RICHEST HAD LESS, AND THE POOR HAD MORE

libs are losers who lie to themselves

?

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?

do you care about debt?

very simple question dullard. see if you can be honest for once ok??

or we could repeat the so-called democrat debate which was a pander fest to HRC and her lies and corruption.

The hardest question from the dem debate "what's your favorite color?"

Actually Hillary was asked some very serious questions.

The problem you have is that Democrats don't go after each other like rabid dogs... They discuss, agree and disagree,.... You find that sick because you don't understand that good government is about reasonable people coming up with reasonable solutions.

?

those claims were generated by left wing bloggers with zero credibility. If we cut the tax rates and create more taxPAYERS govt revenue will increase. the math is simple.
Yes...the miracle of "all tax cuts pay for themselves"

We have been cutting taxes for 30 years waiting for those tax cuts to "pay for themselves"

it worked for clinton and newt.

The RNC should swear off letting any lmsm outlet host a debate. Let it be all Fox all the time

Trump's was a joke.
Carson involved $1.1trillion deficit...

Bush was right calling daft (I think)

GO Republicans, GO Cruz

snip:
Best Moment Of GOP Debate: Ted Cruz Beats Up CNBC Moderators For Their Nasty Questions

We live blogged the event last night, you can see all that here. But we’ll break out some of the highlights of the night, and this was certainly a good one. Cruz, when allowed to talk and not cut off, is always the smartest one on the stage. This time he went beyond smart to connect.

Via Politico:

Republican pollster Frank Luntz says Ted Cruz’s attack on the media scored 97/98 out of 100 with a live dial group Luntz is conducting in Des Moines: “I started dialing debates in 1996. That is the highest primary debate score I’ve ever registered. … He said what every conservative has been thinking. And he said it so well. … They really hate these moderators.”

ALL of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

One of the moderators totally lost credibility over the debate being originally 3 hours instead of two.

Trump negotiated 2 hours, down from 3.....and one of the liberal pundit mods claimed it was always 2 hours.

A bold-faced lie.

He had a point to make and he MADE IT :thup:

When in doubt...attack the media
Red meat to conservatives
Yea, im sure Cruz was scared of that question, dummy..

Didn't see him answer

Cruz is being overshadowed by Trump who plays the same game as Cruz only does it better
Cruz came in with a chip on his shoulder to score points by attacking the media

Hint to Ted Cruz.....if you are asked a dumb question you are justified in attacking the question. He was asked a question on the debt limit....answere the freak'n question

Cruz said what needed to be said at that point in the "debate". All of the previous questions had been set ups or dem talking points aimed at either denigrating one candidate or trying to get them to attack each other. But they didn't fall for the media bullshit this time, they all called them on it.

The GOP candidates looked qualified and intelligent, the media looked just plain stupid.

It needed to be said to improve Cruz's sagging ratings
Attack the media has worked for Republicans since Nixon
signed Dan Rather

obama signed a "PAY-GO" law into effect
when has he every seen to it that it be followed??

or we could repeat the so-called democrat debate which was a pander fest to HRC and her lies and corruption.

The hardest question from the dem debate "what's your favorite color?"

Actually Hillary was asked some very serious questions.

The problem you have is that Democrats don't go after each other like rabid dogs... They discuss, agree and disagree,.... You find that sick because you don't understand that good government is about reasonable people coming up with reasonable solutions.

has your hero obama been reasonable about trying to find compromise solutions? try to be truthful in your answer.

politicians who worked for compromise solutions: Reagan/O'Neill, Clinton/Gingrich.

Obama has refused to even discuss compromising, its been his way or no way. Thats not govening, thats dictatorship.

One of the moderators totally lost credibility over the debate being originally 3 hours instead of two.

Trump negotiated 2 hours, down from 3.....and one of the liberal pundit mods claimed it was always 2 hours.

A bold-faced lie.

It's sickening how they will lie right in our face and have no shame doing it.

if republicans promised to pay for their plans with a tax on the rich would democrats love them???

would they vote for them???

Forum List

Back