CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

Also loved Fiorinas three page tax code

...as opposed to the thousands of pages written by Democrats with the sole purpose, as Gruber exposed, of making it where the average citizen can't even read / follow it. even the guys who sit on the committees who write that Shi'ite - like Charlie Rangel, who has been busted SVERAL times for tax evasion but who has been let off with just paying the taxes he owed - couldn't follow it.

Republicans picked at every sentence in Obamacare. Even taking their bizarre interpretations to the Supreme Court

How do you think a three page tax code can cover all possible contingencies?

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?

do you care about debt?

very simple question dullard. see if you can be honest for once ok??

I am willing to pay increased taxes and take cuts in programs that help me personally and have all the extra money going to pay the debt

Are you willing to take the same pledge?

which programs that help you personally???

Answer my question

Will you make the same pledge?

I am willing to pay increased taxes and take cuts in programs that help me personally and have all the extra money going to pay the debt

you sad idiot. i need to know which cuts that "help you personally" in order to give an answer

You asked about my willingness to fight debt. I responded....why won't you?

Are you?

You're lying of course but since supporting PP means supporting the poor, its more proof the right want to punish poor women. Typical phony christian.

How EXACTLY does removing a near-term baby out of the womb - except for the head, shoving a rod inside the head of the baby capable of surviving outside the womb, scrambling it's brain to kill it, taking it out, dissecting it, and selling the parts for cash and Lamborghinis 'support the poor'?

Since not one single Planned Parenthood office has a Mammogram machine, how exactly does PP 'support the poor' or provide women with 'adequate healthcare'?

:wtf:

if a journalist was worth his salt he would ask hillary about her philandering husband and how it relates back to respect for women
Or
Since all the data is in, and all "the different information" as you call it is in. As of now,was it the video or terrrorist.

And yet, RWs howled about Rubio's wife's spending and his excessive debt.

RWs like you want into everyone's bedroom. MYOB
Wow, luddy thinks that assault on women is nothing more than pillow talk.
Man that is rich

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

CNBC did ask substantive probing questions on the candidates tax proposals

The candidates whiffed on each of them

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

those claims were generated by left wing bloggers with zero credibility. If we cut the tax rates and create more taxPAYERS govt revenue will increase. the math is simple.

How did that work before? Bordering on the insane...

It was not liberal bloggers, it was the Tax Foundation... You know the conservative leaning group...

So you are again trying to imply bias from a conservative group... Or is fiscal responsibility a RINO thing now...

You're lying of course but since supporting PP means supporting the poor, its more proof the right want to punish poor women. Typical phony christian.

How EXACTLY does removing a near-term baby out of the womb - except for the head, shoving a rod inside the head of the baby capable of surviving outside the womb, scrambling it's brain to kill it, taking it out, dissecting it, and selling the parts for cash and Lamborghinis 'support the poor'?

Since not one single Planned Parenthood office has a Mammogram machine, how exactly does PP 'support the poor' or provide women with 'adequate healthcare'?

PP offer many services they refer to Mammogram services rather than provide them... You can disagree with some of PP abortion practices but please ease off on the lies.. PP offer services in areas of poor services... You dislike them because they provide abortions but ignore them when they offer probably the abortion avoiding services in the US...

Rejecting PP without an adequate replacement is to ask for US to have more abortions not less...

if a journalist was worth his salt he would ask hillary about her philandering husband and how it relates back to respect for women
Or
Since all the data is in, and all "the different information" as you call it is in. As of now,was it the video or terrrorist.

:clap:

She already said in her most recent testimony - DESPITE her own e-mail telling the Turkish PM that 'we KNOW' it was a terrorist attack and the video played no part in it, DESPITE telling her own daughter it was a terrorist attack, DESPITE the CIA proving with the compound's own video that there NEVER WAS a protest, and DESPITE the State Department releasing a statement declaring there NEVER WAS a protest - that she STILL believes the VIDEO DID PLAY A PART in the PROTEST.

Yeah, she is 'all in' on her lies.

Why is it that in any discussion about Repubs, the RWs derail the thread to lies about Hillary and/or Obama?

Cowards.

1493184_762242550464279_7363878222370003935_n_zps2c553eed.jpg

maybe becauseit's laughable on its very face for left-wingers to even be asking about debt; like they give a shit???

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?

do you care about debt?

very simple question dullard. see if you can be honest for once ok??

Are you willing to take the same pledge?
...and I'm more than willing to give up my weapons if the dems stop supporting planned parenthood. Notice I said planned parenthood. Didn't even mention abortion

ya know what, I'm going to let you win this argument. snicker snicker

One of the moderators accurately stated that Trump said Rubio was Zuckerberg's personal senator and then when challenged she apologized, why? It's on his campaign website?

Immigration Reform

"Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities."

There was absolutely no follow up at all.
No, you can't read. They put it on his web site, it wasn't his words. You see, words mean things.

There is no difference, if it's on his campaign website then he did indeed "say" that, he just didn't use his bloated face.
I called you a dumb fuck yesterday for a reason. No, that isn't what words mean.

PP offer many services they refer to Mammogram services rather than provide them... You can disagree with some of PP abortion practices but please ease off on the lies.. PP offer services in areas of poor services... You dislike them because they provide abortions but ignore them when they offer probably the abortion avoiding services in the US...

Rejecting PP without an adequate replacement is to ask for US to have more abortions not less...
How much is the head of planned parenthood paid?

How will 3 pages explain the tax code?

'Flat' or 'Fair Tax' - EVERYONE pays, end the ridiculous hundreds of pages of loopholes, etc... it could easily be done. Tell me why THOUSANDS of pages are needed to explain / direct tax collecting? forget it - Gruber already explained it.

The biased IRS targeting that was proven - that Cummings, a Senator, was involved in, and which Lois Lerner herself admitted and apologized for when talking to the media - and the Obama administration's recent announcement that they will not prosecute anyone for it (or fire, reprimand, fine, or cut their pay) is a flaming red flag / sign of WHY the IRS needs to be reformed so that this agency can NEVER be used as a weapon against the citizens of this country again (which reportedly is STILL happening).

-----------

IRS Apologizes For Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Political Groups In 2012 Election
- LINK: IRS Apologizes For Inappropriate Action In 2012 Election

"The Internal Revenue Service apologized Friday for what it acknowledged was "inappropriate" targeting of conservative political groups during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status.

IRS agents singled out dozens of organizations for additional reviews because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their exemption applications, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups. In some cases, groups were asked for lists of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said
."

-----------

IRS agent: Tax agency is still targeting Tea Party groups
- LINK: IRS agent: Tax agency is still targeting Tea Party groups
- Thurs, 29 Oct 2015

"In a remarkable admission that is likely to rock the Internal Revenue Service again, testimony released Thursday by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp reveals that an agent involved in reviewing tax exempt applications from conservative groups told a committee investigator that the agency is still targeting Tea Party groups."

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

CNBC did ask substantive probing questions on the candidates tax proposals

The candidates whiffed on each of them

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

those claims were generated by left wing bloggers with zero credibility. If we cut the tax rates and create more taxPAYERS govt revenue will increase. the math is simple.
Yes...the miracle of "all tax cuts pay for themselves"

We have been cutting taxes for 30 years waiting for those tax cuts to "pay for themselves"
graph-1.png
BN-EX456_narrro_G_20141008143250.jpg

So any day soon... The biggest lie on America....

Actually Hillary was asked some very serious questions.

The problem you have is that Democrats don't go after each other like rabid dogs... They discuss, agree and disagree,.... You find that sick because you don't understand that good government is about reasonable people coming up with reasonable solutions.
The liberal's solution is to see who can spend the most of our money, create the most regulation and punish achievers the best. The Republicans went after the media more than they did each other, you obviously didn't even watch it and are just here puking up left wing smears circling the internet faster than the speed of light.

The desperation is all yours.

Or

And yet, RWs howled about Rubio's wife's spending and his excessive debt.

RWs like you want into everyone's bedroom. MYOB
Why was I dragged into this argument. I was talking about journalist. You're the one that went off topic directly went after rubio and rw'rs; and assaulting women is nothing more than pillow talk.

PP offer many services they refer to Mammogram services rather than provide them... You can disagree with some of PP abortion practices but please ease off on the lies.. ..

The CEO of Planned Parenthood was asked by Congress if a single one of their offices offer mammograms...and, after being caught in a lie, was forced to admit, "NO!"

- LINK: Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood caught in a lie to Congress
Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood caught in a lie to Congress

"But the lie came when Richards admitted under questioning that PP does not provide mammograms and denied that it had ever claimed it does. Shoshana Weissman of the Weekly Standard has the goods.

Cecile Richards,
testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms.

Oops! Weissman posts this video from 2011 on CNN, when Richards herself claimed "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar when you didn't know what the hell you are talking about....pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting.

*** BTW, what Richards did was called a FELONY COUNT OF PERJURY before Congress - a CRIME! No charges have been filed yet. This is the latest example of how 'being under oath' and committing Felony Perjury has been rendered MEANINGLESS and there is no incentive anymore to actually tell the truth - or NOT to lie - because people know 'nothing is going to happen to me.' As a result, testimony most of the time has been rendered 'moot' and people don't know what to believe anymore because lying has become so standard now due to a lack of punishment for breaking the law.

Last edited:
The biggest 'revelations' from last night's debate are that extreme Liberal bias in the media is alive and well AND that CNBC's faux 'journalists' and last night's debate 'moderators' are little more than 'pooh-throwing monkeys'!

:lmao:

(LINK: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...s-who-allowed-cnbc-moderate-debate-should-be_)

CNBC could have saved themselves and the Republican Party a lot of money by hiring actual monkeys to fling their pooh at the candidates. This was a disgrace.”
- Erick Erickson of Red State

------------------

CNBC's should be embarrassed for their pitiful display of partisan liberal media bias and apologize to the GOP candidates and the American people."
- Media Research Center President Brent Bozell.

------------------

"After 15 minutes it was clear that this was not a debate, but a verbal shooting gallery set up by CNBC, with the targets the Republican candidates and the shooters their biased antagonists from the press,” said Meese.

Ted Cruz accurately described what was going on,” he said. “Whoever selected the ‘moderators’ should be FIRED and the RNC leaders who allowed it should be condemned.”

-------------------

The biggest reaction came from the audience after Ted Cruz 'skewered' CNBC 'moderator' Carl Quintanilla for his un-professional, inappropriate question and hammered the liberal media moderators for their, by comparison, 'love-fest' questioning of Hillary in debates.
-- Pollster Frank Luntz sent out a Tweet: “Ted Cruz's focus group dials hits 98 with his attack on media bias. That's the highest score we've ever measured. EVER.”

The focus group's reaction and that so MANY Americans as seen so far after this debate proves CNBC did nothing more than embarrass themselves, embarrass the profession of true journalism, and reveal that extreme liberal bias is alive and well in the media...and the American people (not the left wing partisans who saw nothing wrong with what happened last night) are fed up with it!

Way to go, CNBC! Here's to you, you 'pooh-flinging monkeys'!

:piss2::salute: :lmao:

It is their fault so many of the candidate are really bad?

they asked questions based on what the candidates had been saying. both the candidates and the questions were bad.

It is their fault so many of the candidate are really bad?

The candidates looked great.

If the goal of the demagogues at NBC was to smear the opposition candidates, it backfired, and badly. The openly shitty attack on Trump, that Kasich to his credit, refused to bite on is the most putrid thing I've ever seen in a presidential debate.

Rubio nailed the scumbags when he pointed out that the MSM is the largest SupePAC in the nation, working for Hilliary.

CNBC is not supposed to be MSNBC, but it is all NBC - the most radical left media in the nation.

The bias and unprofessionalism of the democrats media came screaming through. NBC hurt themselves and their candidate with this.

One of the moderators accurately stated that Trump said Rubio was Zuckerberg's personal senator and then when challenged she apologized, why? It's on his campaign website?

Immigration Reform

"Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities."

There was absolutely no follow up at all.
No, you can't read. They put it on his web site, it wasn't his words. You see, words mean things.

There is no difference, if it's on his campaign website then he did indeed "say" that, he just didn't use his bloated face.
I called you a dumb fuck yesterday for a reason. No, that isn't what words mean.
Poster's I've never heard of all of the sudden have shown up attacking me personally. I can't do a number 2 without shoving their heads out of the way.

The biggest 'revelations' from last night's debate are that extreme Liberal bias in the media is alive and well AND that CNBC's faux 'journalists' and last night's debate 'moderators' are little more than 'pooh-throwing monkeys'!

:lmao:

(LINK: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...s-who-allowed-cnbc-moderate-debate-should-be_)

CNBC could have saved themselves and the Republican Party a lot of money by hiring actual monkeys to fling their pooh at the candidates. This was a disgrace.”
- Erick Erickson of Red State

------------------

CNBC's should be embarrassed for their pitiful display of partisan liberal media bias and apologize to the GOP candidates and the American people."
- Media Research Center President Brent Bozell.

------------------

"After 15 minutes it was clear that this was not a debate, but a verbal shooting gallery set up by CNBC, with the targets the Republican candidates and the shooters their biased antagonists from the press,” said Meese.

Ted Cruz accurately described what was going on,” he said. “Whoever selected the ‘moderators’ should be FIRED and the RNC leaders who allowed it should be condemned.”

-------------------

The biggest reaction came from the audience after Ted Cruz 'skewered' CNBC 'moderator' Carl Quintanilla for his un-professional, inappropriate question and hammered the liberal media moderators for their, by comparison, 'love-fest' questioning of Hillary in debates.
-- Pollster Frank Luntz sent out a Tweet: “Ted Cruz's focus group dials hits 98 with his attack on media bias. That's the highest score we've ever measured. EVER.”

The focus group's reaction and that so MANY Americans as seen so far after this debate proves CNBC did nothing more than embarrass themselves, embarrass the profession of true journalism, and reveal that extreme liberal bias is alive and well in the media...and the American people (not the left wing partisans who saw nothing wrong with what happened last night) are fed up with it!

Way to go, CNBC! Here's to you, you 'pooh-flinging monkeys'!

:piss2::salute: :lmao:

Man, if not for AT&T billing glitches I woulda been on ~6 hours ago to make this very metaphor. :)

I loved Ted Cruz and his fake outrage

He is asked a question about his position on raising the debt limit.....a substantive question

He responds in outrage over how the moderators were not asking substantive questions....Rehearsed?
He had a point to make and he MADE IT :thup:

and he's still a wacko whom his own senate caucus hates and who wasn't born here so shouldn't be on the stage. just my opinion.

Forum List

Back