CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

CNBC did ask substantive probing questions on the candidates tax proposals

The candidates whiffed on each of them

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

maybe becauseit's laughable on its very face for left-wingers to even be asking about debt; like they give a shit???

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?

do you care about debt?

very simple question dullard. see if you can be honest for once ok??

I am willing to pay increased taxes and take cuts in programs that help me personally and have all the extra money going to pay the debt

Are you willing to take the same pledge?

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

Do you have TV service in your cave? They each gave a good summary of their tax ideas. What exactly is hillary's tax plan? other than raise taxes on everyone and confiscate guns.
?

They were asked about he trillion dollar plus deficits their tax proposals cause and each responded with denials. Republicans throw around "Tax cuts for everyone" and then complain about Democratic debt

maybe becauseit's laughable on its very face for left-wingers to even be asking about debt; like they give a shit???

Republicans controlled the Government for eight years....why didn't they cut the debt?
The conservatives on this forum for the most part have said Bush was a crappy president.
At least we're honest about. Haven't heard much from the left about theirs.

?

do you care about debt?

I am willing to pay increased taxes and take cuts in programs that help me personally and have all the extra money going to pay the debt

which programs that help you personally???

I don't understand what was the point of questions because candidates in large part didn't answer them.

It was actually hilarious, just look at the answers given for the price gouging on pharmaceuticals... Carson went talking about regulation on small business...

They got a question and figured which canned answer was anywhere close and repeated that... At points it was embarrassing, if I was moderator I would have asked them to answer a question.

Saying that some of the answers were just funny... Flortina tax plan on one page (get serious), Trump (the economy is just going to float on air), Carson ($1.1Trillion deficit is his fiscal plan), Rubio (can't leave inside his own means after getting a $1 million)....

I think the RWers here want CNBC just to ignore all of these major flaws and let them repeat stump speeches...

or we could repeat the so-called democrat debate which was a pander fest to HRC and her lies and corruption.

The hardest question from the dem debate "what's your favorite color?"

Actually Hillary was asked some very serious questions.

The problem you have is that Democrats don't go after each other like rabid dogs... They discuss, agree and disagree,.... You find that sick because you don't understand that good government is about reasonable people coming up with reasonable solutions.
Hillary was asked serious questions, but not about her lying and stonewalling. She was asked questions to showcase her ability to talk like she's smart, and everyone kissed her ass. They didn't attack her character or her lack of transparency. They didn’t focus on her penchant for flip-flopping on the Iraq war, same-sex marriage, Keystone pipeline, the trade deal, gun confiscation.

Trump's was a joke.
Carson involved $1.1trillion deficit...

Bush was right calling daft (I think)

Also loved Fiorinas three page tax code

Simple code......the wealthy pay half the taxes they paid before

?

do you care about debt?

...and I'm more than willing to give up my weapons if the dems stop supporting planned parenthood. Notice I said planned parenthood. Didn't even mention abortion

At some point the people in charge of the Republican Party need to step back and think about the wisdom of letting NBC moderators run the GOP's debate. Why would you EVER do that? The liberal bias at NBC is so persuasive that you have to know that they aren't going to help your candidates.

I said the same thing when I saw who the moderators were going to be in the Presidential debates between Obama and Romney. You're not going to get fairness when you've got Candy Crowley running the show! You're just not!!! Why would you agree to a format where the "referee" is so blatantly in your opponent's camp?

?

do you care about debt?

Answer my question

Will you make the same pledge?

...as opposed to the thousands of pages written by Democrats with the sole purpose, as Gruber exposed, of making it where the average citizen can't even read / follow it. even the guys who sit on the committees who write that Shi'ite - like Charlie Rangel, who has been busted SVERAL times for tax evasion but who has been let off with just paying the taxes he owed - couldn't follow it.

if a journalist was worth his salt he would ask hillary about her philandering husband and how it relates back to respect for women
Or
Since all the data is in, and all "the different information" as you call it is in. As of now,was it the video or terrrorist.

Trump's was a joke.
Carson involved $1.1trillion deficit...

Bush was right calling daft (I think)

Simple code......the wealthy pay half the taxes they paid before

so?????

The RNC should swear off letting any lmsm outlet host a debate. Let it be all Fox all the time
Fox sucks too.

I don't trust any journalist.

The debates should be weeded down to 4 candidates. The moderator should list the same topics of discussion for Democrats as the Republicans.

1. National security
  2. The economy
  3. Foreign policy
  4. The constitution
  5. Knowledge of civics
  6. Current events
  7. Personal qualifications

Everything else is just extra nonsense.

...as opposed to the thousands of pages written by Democrats with the sole purpose, as Gruber exposed, of making it where the average citizen can't even read / follow it. even the guys who sit on the committees who write that Shi'ite - like Charlie Rangel, who has been busted SVERAL times for tax evasion but who has been let off with just paying the taxes he owed - couldn't follow it.

these are the same left-wing idiots who whine that it wasnt them opposing closing loopholes in the tax code

this idiot seems to think quantity equals quality

?

do you care about debt?

...and I'm more than willing to give up my weapons if the dems stop supporting planned parenthood. Notice I said planned parenthood. Didn't even mention abortion

You're lying of course but since supporting PP means supporting the poor, its more proof the right want to punish poor women. Typical phony christian.

do you care about debt?

Answer my question

Will you make the same pledge?

you sad idiot. i need to know which cuts that "help you personally" in order to give an answer

if a journalist was worth his salt he would ask hillary about her philandering husband and how it relates back to respect for women
Or
Since all the data is in, and all "the different information" as you call it is in. As of now,was it the video or terrrorist.

:clap:

She already said in her most recent testimony - DESPITE her own e-mail telling the Turkish PM that 'we KNOW' it was a terrorist attack and the video played no part in it, DESPITE telling her own daughter it was a terrorist attack, DESPITE the CIA proving with the compound's own video that there NEVER WAS a protest, and DESPITE the State Department releasing a statement declaring there NEVER WAS a protest - that she STILL believes the VIDEO DID PLAY A PART in the PROTEST.

Yeah, she is 'all in' on her lies.

do you care about debt?

You're lying of course but since supporting PP means supporting the poor, its more proof the right want to punish poor women. Typical phony christian.

who's lying LWNJ idiot? does Planned Parenthood only help the poor???

Or

And yet, RWs howled about Rubio's wife's spending and his excessive debt.

RWs like you want into everyone's bedroom. MYOB

Forum List

Back