cnn blaming Trump for creating the Russian hoax...LOL!!

This is what the globalist think tanks came up with. Why not? The tactic of accusing others of that which they are guilty....works so well on the little lambs..

Why that's crazed. Where would the get an idea like that.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with like where the sun sets or whether water is wet.

He was mocking the media with sarcasm.....holy shit you're dumb, same thing with the 2nd amendment people remark.

Clearly you have an incisive idea of what the term sarcasm means.

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

Oh so you're the one lefty willing to say that was a joke? I know it was.....your lefty friends try to pass it off as a signal to Putin......yeah they actually believe that

Just last week that mongoloid looking manic-depressive CNN reporter Evan Perez said that Mueller had a mountain of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.
CNN is retarded sputum....they drool.

Well they were obviously full of shit.

This is what the globalist think tanks came up with. Why not? The tactic of accusing others of that which they are guilty....works so well on the little lambs..

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with like where the sun sets or whether water is wet.

He was mocking the media with sarcasm.....holy shit you're dumb, same thing with the 2nd amendment people remark.

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

Oh so you're the one lefty willing to say that was a joke? I know it was.....your lefty friends try to pass it off as a signal to Putin......yeah they actually believe that

I said nothing about a "joke". I noted that you don't seen to know what the word "sarcasm" means.

Neither does Rump. He uses a term he obviously doesn't understand when he thinks it's a get-out-of-foot-in-mouth-disease-free card when that nonfiltered motor mouth spills something it didn't occur to him was a fucked-up thing to say.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

I said nothing about a "joke". I noted that you don't seen to know what the word "sarcasm" means.

Neither does Rump. He uses a term he obviously doesn't understand when he thinks it's a get-out-of-foot-in-mouth-disease-free card when that nonfiltered motor mouth spills something it didn't occur to him was a fucked-up thing to say.

No you knew his comment was sarcasm.......or do you not know what sarcasm is? It's funny, you take everything he says as Literal Gospell.....you guys really need to deprogram and enjoy life.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

No you knew his comment was sarcasm.......or do you not know what sarcasm is? It's funny, you take everything he says as Literal Gospell.....you guys really need to deprogram and enjoy life.

/—-/ Tards know Trump was joking but they need something to hang onto even if it’s sarcasm.

Forum List

Back