CNN Can't Figure Out Chattanooga Shooter's Motive

They're on orders from the WhiteHouse to act like they don't know.

---
Sounds like another conspiracy theory from simple minds.
So, what do you think was his MAIN motive?
His religion?
Gee, that's SIMPLE!
I wish reality reflected such simple thinking, like first-graders do.

Who the hell are you and why should I care?

---
I don't care if you care.
I am scratching my head at the stupidity in this thread.

I suppose....now shove off

---
Why?
What can you contribute here?
Please go stand guard at a recruiter office. Stand unarmed next to the "no firearms" sign.

---
His religion?
Gee, that's SIMPLE!

---

---
Why?

I did, I just don't have any patience for un American assholes such as yourself. Have a nice day :)

---
Why are you jumping to simple-minded conclusions?
Un-American? Wow, what an irrelevant thought.
Can you actually contribute some intelligence here?

---

---
Why?

I did, I just don't have any patience for un American assholes such as yourself. Have a nice day :)

---
Why are you jumping to simple-minded conclusions?
Un-American? Wow, what an irrelevant thought.
Can you actually contribute some intelligence here?

What part of shove off do you need explained to you?

CNN knows, they just can't bring themselves to admit it

Link?
Link Buttom.jpg

After watching "the news" over the last couple of days, I'm willing to predict that this story is going to fade away without most of the media admitting why the kid did it.

Is this really the kind of behavior we want from our press? It's insulting.

This story isn't going anywhere. It sells ads. What should make you mad is it gets treated like Bruce Jenner or some actress who left her panties at home, and matters about as much.

After watching "the news" over the last couple of days, I'm willing to predict that this story is going to fade away without most of the media admitting why the kid did it.

---
"story is going to fade away without most of themedia admitting why the kid did it."

Perhaps his religion was ONE of his motives. However, that's not sufficient to explain his behavior; 99% of Muslims are not violent.
Perhaps his version of Muslim thought (an extremist variant) was a better predictor. Not all of those guys do what this guy did.
Mix the above with his experience with bigotry, and not finding a job (?), and his personality, and xxx, ... now we may start explaining differential MOTIVES (plural) that simple-minded people don't understand, like first graders.

Thank God that CNN and FBI don't think like first graders!

---
"story is going to fade away without most of themedia admitting why the kid did it."

Perhaps his religion was ONE of his motives. However, that's not sufficient to explain his behavior; 99% of Muslims are not violent.
Perhaps his version of Muslim thought (an extremist variant) was a better predictor. Not all of those guys do what this guy did.
Mix the above with his experience with bigotry, and not finding a job (?), and his personality, and xxx, ... now we may start explaining differential MOTIVES (plural) that simple-minded people don't understand, like first graders.

A beautiful example of my point, thanks.

The PC-protected religion can count on you.

---

---
Are you implying all religion (dogma) should not be "protected"?

---

Oh, I'm not implying anything. I'm saying as unequivocally and clearly as I possibly can that the PC Police protect Islam at all costs.

Islam is a PC-protected group, as are illegal aliens, blacks and gays, among others. Those groups can essentially do no wrong in most contexts, and the PC Police will shamelessly spin, deflect, lower standards, enable and lie for them at every opportunity.

---

Oh, I'm not implying anything. I'm saying as unequivocally and clearly as I possibly can that the PC Police protect Islam at all costs.

Islam is a PC-protected group, as are illegal aliens, blacks and gays, among others. Those groups can essentially do no wrong in most contexts, and the PC Police will shamelessly spin, deflect, lower standards, enable and lie for them at every opportunity.

---
"PC Police"?
Do you not believe in the US Constitution?
I understand that ALL religions are protected.

What that guy did is above & beyond what mainstream religions teach.
Instead of using a mile-wide brush to paint YOUR version of reality, why not look at the detail that actually exists?

---

---
"PC Police"?

Instead of using a mile-wide brush to paint YOUR version of reality, why not look at the detail that actually exists?
Fortunately, I require neither your admission nor your approval.

---

---
"PC Police"?

---
Sorry to upset you & other simple-minded posters. I was hoping to see some intelligent discussion.

---
"PC Police"?

Sorry to upset you & other simple-minded posters. I was hoping to see some intelligent discussion.
Yes, your personal insults certainly indicate an interest in "intelligent discussion".

By all means, have your "intelligent discussion" with someone else, thanks.

CNN knows, they just can't bring themselves to admit it

---
His religion?
Gee, that's SIMPLE!

Omg, will I ever get all the fucking moronic ankle biters put on ignore.

This is another ankle biter / distraction, nothing to say, just here to cause mayhem and malice.

---

---

When that religion advocates the wholesale murder and execution of any who do not believe as they do.

Another fucking Islamic recruiter??

...99% of Muslims are not violent...
Then again, Islamic sacred writings are saturated with bood and lies and the instigating of their sheeple-followers to murder and commit war in God's name.

When the Founder's hands and reputation and his hallucinatory knock-off copy-cat belief system are soaked in blood and gore and excuses for generating more...

All it takes is 1%, to cast aspersions and suspicion upon the other 99%, who also adhere to that same collection of violence and matyrdom-encouraging writings and mindset.

When Christians or Buddhists or the like commit violence, they do so in express defiance of the teachings and word of their Founders.

When Muslims commit violence, they do so in precise compliance with the teachings and word of their Founder.

Huge difference.

And, given that Islam locked-out changes from Day One, it will never experience the sort of Reformation that Christianity so desperately needed and experienced centuries ago, and that Islam so desperately needs today, and which it is never going to experience, because its Founder and early writers locked-out such changes.

Better to be adherents-of or neighbors-to a belief-system that teaches Love Thy Neighbor and Turn the Other Cheek - even if it rarely lives up to those ideals - than to adhere to or be neighbors to or victims of a belief system that encourages adhereents to Kill and Die in Defense of The Faith and get an automatic ticket to Paradise and a gaggle of never-been-used still-in-the-box poontang.

Islam is the Next Big Threat to World Peace - we're just seeing the opening salvos here in the past decade or two - this is gonna drag on for centuries - and those countries and peoples that awaken to its dangers early enough are the ones most likely to survive and thrive and overcome their Neanderthal adversaries and enemies of a free mankind.

Early lamestream media treatment of the motives for these shootings is nothing more than Organized Head-in-the-Sand behavior.

Protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

Forum List

Back