CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

The American people heard what Donald said, and they do not draw the conclusions of Pop or avg guy or the other wacks.

^^^ delusions are normally wrong. See above
The fact that the interviewer cornered trump when he went off on a tangent to get his 10 second gotcha clip is pretty obvious. So is the fact that they edited to drive the point home. I don't think anyone can honestly look at the comments and manner of the editing and say that is not the case. There is a major problem with this though - it does not matter.

I don't really care what CNN did or how the interviewer managed to get his statement because Trump has failed to clarify this entire situation. It would have been easy for Trump to go out there and mention that he does not support closing of mosques or registering Muslims but instead was commenting on illegal immigration and tracking refugees (a system that is already is place AFAIK). Form what I have seen he has never walked away from the conclusions that the interviewer and the many media outlets tearing him apart for these statements have drawn. THAT tells me the conclusions drawn are clearly things he wants to do.

If this is false then please point us to statements of Trump saying those statements were misrepresentations and the he does not support closing religious institutions. Otherwise, Trump is CLEARLY an enemy of the constitution and a MASSIVE government guy.
Here is Trump clarifying his position...

Thank you.

That is better but not really all that good. I expect him to condemn the action of closing or targeting Mosques. He avoided that altogether and instead claimed it was about tracking refugees.

That part is at least believable though, again, that is already in place so talking about it is simply appealing to ignorance.

Trump said it, we heard it.
We did.

You should look at the video Faun actually posted of the questions itself. It shows just how dishonest the original story mentioned in the OP is. That is rather blatantly obvious.
The dishonesty is yours. He is very clear what he meant.

And you will not be allowed to distort the truth.

True, but the reporter and all the liberal turd commentators have been lying about what he meant.

The one of his crowds of thousands in NJ cheering the fall of the towers?

Trump has so fucked himself.

So if there's no video of the event that means it never happened? Where's the video of the poop swastika from the University of Missouri? How about a video of the truck that drove through town carrying a confederate flat (as if that was a crime of some kind)?

The American people heard what Donald said, and they do not draw the conclusions of Pop or avg guy or the other wacks.

The fact that the interviewer cornered trump when he went off on a tangent to get his 10 second gotcha clip is pretty obvious. So is the fact that they edited to drive the point home. I don't think anyone can honestly look at the comments and manner of the editing and say that is not the case. There is a major problem with this though - it does not matter.

I don't really care what CNN did or how the interviewer managed to get his statement because Trump has failed to clarify this entire situation. It would have been easy for Trump to go out there and mention that he does not support closing of mosques or registering Muslims but instead was commenting on illegal immigration and tracking refugees (a system that is already is place AFAIK). Form what I have seen he has never walked away from the conclusions that the interviewer and the many media outlets tearing him apart for these statements have drawn. THAT tells me the conclusions drawn are clearly things he wants to do.

If this is false then please point us to statements of Trump saying those statements were misrepresentations and the he does not support closing religious institutions. Otherwise, Trump is CLEARLY an enemy of the constitution and a MASSIVE government guy.

Thank you.

That is better but not really all that good. I expect him to condemn the action of closing or targeting Mosques. He avoided that altogether and instead claimed it was about tracking refugees.

That part is at least believable though, again, that is already in place so talking about it is simply appealing to ignorance.

You're a filthy lying hosebag.

Thank you.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what some sanctimonious liberal turd like you expects.

I'm still waiting for Jakeoff to post the video of Trump calling for a muslim database. I'm not holding my breath though.

Thank you.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what some sanctimonious liberal turd like you expects.

Again, someone calling me a liberal.

You are to funny.

Thank you.

You are too funny.

I am waiting for someone to post where Trump does not like data bases for Muslims. His words clearly demonstrate he is all of that.

The campaign commercials are going to play his words, over and over.

I am waiting for someone to post where Trump does not like data bases for Muslims. His words clearly demonstrate he is all of that.

I searched and searched and can't find where he said he doesn't like zeppelins either.
Fallacy of false equivalency and a red herring deflection, both which fail spectacularly Trump's words clearly, as the campaign commercials wil show, demonstrate he likes data bases that register folks based on religion.

I searched and searched and can't find where he said he doesn't like zeppelins either.
Fallacy of false equivalency and a red herring deflection, both which fail spectacularly Trump's words clearly, as the campaign commercials wil show, demonstrate he likes data bases that register folks based on religion.

Sure the highly edited and dishonest ones will.

trump_mussolini_separated_at_birth_anti_trump_tshirt-r74652b8058a742889a9b90ca83542e00_v9uiq_1024.jpg

Thank you.

You are to funny.

If you support liberal smears, then you must be a liberal, or you are just stupid and gullible.

Trump is tearing the Republican Party apart, and the inevitable outcome is a Democratic victory for two or three or four national elections to come. Rubio and Kasich could beat HRC. Trump is merely disaster for the GOP.

Forum List

Back