CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary

Perhaps some of the poor spend what they have on sneakers, cable TV and Internet, and getting high.

If they would stop doing that, their kids probably wouldn't go hungry.

Even the poorest of the poor in America would be kings throughout most of the planet.

Pure bullshit. You can’t name one child because zero exist. And 1 out 7 you claim are going hungry?

You are one gullible moron living in a bubble world.

again, guy, I gave you the statistics... The problem with you guys is that when facts and science don't support your world view, you guys ignore it.
I can post links showing the earth is flat too.

Your link is less credible.

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.
Please provide the name of one child in America going hungry. One will do. Just one. Uno.

If you're hungry in America or your child is you're one lazy fck. There is free food everywhere if you get off your ass and look for it

Perhaps some of the poor spend what they have on sneakers, cable TV and Internet, and getting high.

Even the poorest of the poor in America would be kings throughout most of the planet.
Poor in America means you have an iPhone 5 and your DVD player doesn’t play blu ray.

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.
Please provide the name of one child in America going hungry. One will do. Just one. Uno.

If you're hungry in America or your child is you're one lazy fck. There is free food everywhere if you get off your ass and look for it
Yep. Any child who hasn’t been given food for a day should have child protective services called.

Poor in America means you have an iPhone 5 and your DVD player doesn’t play blu ray.

You have to shake your head when at outreach feedings they're wearing 200 dollar Nikes standing in line for free food.

You have to shake your head when at outreach feedings they're wearing 200 dollar Nikes standing in line for free food.
And the biggest health problem of children is obesity.

Awesome....

Yep. Any child who hasn’t been given food for a day should have child protective services called.

Our Church has three rooms full of cases of food free for the asking. No questions asked just come and get it

Awesome....

Our Church has three rooms full of cases of food free for the asking. No questions asked just come and get it
Yep, almost all churches have free food. And leftists like Joe rarely lift a finger to help

How about this one...

Facts About Child Hunger in America | Feeding America

Child Hunger in America

How many links from the organization fighting this problem do you want to ignore.

Ahhh... FatIrishSow shows her compassion for poor kids of color when they aren't in fetus form.

"Free Food Everywhere" yet millions go hungry? Something aint connecting... but hey, let's force a lot of women to have kids they don't want and can't afford! That'll make it better!

Just don't tax rich people to pay for it all!

You also used to be a zygote.

I told you the point would go right over your head.

Okay, one more time. Why do the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Awesome....

Yep, almost all churches have free food. And leftists like Joe rarely lift a finger to help

Ours serves a hot breakfast six days a week and dinner two times a week. When we don't feed we're coupled with another Church who does.

That's really not my job, is it?

The argument here is whether or not we should be forcing millions of unwanted kids into the world when we can't or won't feed the ones we have.

I don't want more unwanted kids in the world. If it were up to me, abortions would be paid for by the government. Problem Fucking Solved.

The argument here is whether or not we should be forcing millions of unwanted kids into the world when we can't or won't feed the ones we have.

I don't want more unwanted kids in the world. If it were up to me, abortions would be paid for by the government. Problem Fucking Solved.

Bingo. The compassion of the Left summarized perfectly in one sentence.

How about this one...

Facts About Child Hunger in America | Feeding America

Child Hunger in America

How many links from the organization fighting this problem do you want to ignore.

Ahhh... FatIrishSow shows her compassion for poor kids of color when they aren't in fetus form.

"Free Food Everywhere" yet millions go hungry? Something aint connecting... but hey, let's force a lot of women to have kids they don't want and can't afford! That'll make it better!

Just don't tax rich people to pay for it all!

You also used to be a zygote.

I told you the point would go right over your head.

Okay, one more time. Why do the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Proof the Earth is Flat – Flat Earth Facts

I want the name of one child suffering from hunger.

And the biggest health problem of children is obesity.

Seriously. Go to any shopping mall and watch. I've never seen so many fat kids in my life. When I was a kid they were a rarity.

And this will offend the Left, but by far the vast majority of them are black or Latino.

Ours serves a hot breakfast six days a week and dinner two times a week. When we don't feed we're coupled with another Church who does.

That's nice. Okay, what about the one breakfast and the five dinners that aren't available?

Missed we're coupled with another Church didn't ya you stupid sob? Gawd you're one of the most ignorant dumbed down loons on this forum

Forum List

Back