🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN: Cops Say Secret Service Tossed Her in Van Like a Side of Beef

LOL!! Well it's now being reported she shit herself also so perhaps they wanted to hide her soiled buffalo lardaZZ?

Maybe a bit of payback for all those years of Hillary treating the Secret Service like crap.

looked like the SS was heaving a huge bag of shit into the van to me. :badgrin:

Like a side of beef?

Well if we're not talking about Filet mignon (Filet de bœuf, Filet mignon on a French menu is from Pork) then I have no interest in anything cow.

I add that what will happen if Hillary has to drop out, does Tim Kaine become the Democratic nominee?

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
hillary_sick_ben_garrison.jpg

It didn't look that way on the video. What I am thinking is that the three people who tried to help her will now be going on disability for back injuries. They might have thrown her in as if she were a sack of potatoes, or a sack of something else.

Like a side of beef?

Well if we're not talking about Filet mignon (Filet de bœuf, Filet mignon on a French menu is from Pork) then I have no interest in anything cow.

I add that what will happen if Hillary has to drop out, does Tim Kaine become the Democratic nominee?

Edited to add comment.
Biden/Kaine?

Like a side of beef?

Edited to add comment.
Biden/Kaine?

Warren/Kaine

Like a side of beef?

Edited to add comment.
Biden/Kaine?

Warren/Kaine
Ch0WJPgUYAECLNt.png

Like a side of beef?

Edited to add comment.
Biden/Kaine?

Warren/Kaine
Fauxohauntus?
Yeah, the Republic is in the shitter, she's probably win.

Changing her diapers will probably be a job for the 'new' guy. don't join the secret service for the next four years.

Forum List

Back