CNN Demands WH Declare 'Media Not The Enemy' Despite Proven Lies / Biased Attacks

So, everyone who does not embrace your hatred of Trump is 'fake news' and the enemy ... Because CNN and the LOSERS of the 2016 election told you so...?
Please link where CNN has ever said that.
No need for a link - their has been 2 years of non-stop venom, hatred, and false accusations...or perhaps you don't have a tv and radio and you can't read...
So you can't give a specific example? Only you nut jobs hear venom and hatred and false accusation. If it exists, link it!

I think the easiest way to get an example is to simply turn on the TV and put on CNN.
Seems like nobody can actually produce a specific example. Surprising.

When the media 'slans' anyone they are no longer being objective. They have taken sides.

So, everyone who does not embrace your hatred of Trump is 'fake news' and the enemy ... Because CNN and the LOSERS of the 2016 election told you so...?
No need for a link - their has been 2 years of non-stop venom, hatred, and false accusations...or perhaps you don't have a tv and radio and you can't read...
So you can't give a specific example? Only you nut jobs hear venom and hatred and false accusation. If it exists, link it!

I think the easiest way to get an example is to simply turn on the TV and put on CNN.

Ok so that is a long fairly boring clip of this Bernstein guy giving his opinion of what is going on with the Russia investigation. Is there something you specifically have a problem with in there?

He's bashing Trump, idiot. You asked for an example of "venom, hatred, and false accusations." That's what you got. I could spend all day posting more of those, if you want.

From what I listened to, I didn't hear any venom or hatred snowflake. So you are saying CNN interviews and gets the opinion of people who have negative opinions of Trump? That is what you are crying about?

You keep posting things that don't back up your claim. Why is that?

Kellyanne is constantly on CNN too. She seems pretty pro trump.

CNN Reporters advocated making Anti-Trump Bumper Stickers and Buttons and advocated JOINING Anti-Trump protestors, not reporting on them.

There is no way in hell that they can take that back, no way they can claim now to be objective anymore.

They just destroyed their own reputation.

CNN Reporters advocated making Anti-Trump Bumper Stickers and Buttons and advocated JOINING Anti-Trump protestors, not reporting on them.

There is no way in hell that they can take that back, no way they can claim now to be objective anymore.

They just destroyed their own reputation.
Link?

I think what you want is state run media where they are only allowed to talk about how great the trump is. That isn't America, sorry.

Liberals during Obama's 8 years tried to branded Fox New as Faux News, TRUMP is simply playing liberals game and he is of course winning!!!

I think what you want is state run media where they are only allowed to talk about how great the trump is. That isn't America, sorry.

I would say the press seems to want criticism of the press to be illegal.

Ok so that is a long fairly boring clip of this Bernstein guy giving his opinion of what is going on with the Russia investigation. Is there something you specifically have a problem with in there?

He's bashing Trump, idiot. You asked for an example of "venom, hatred, and false accusations." That's what you got. I could spend all day posting more of those, if you want.

From what I listened to, I didn't hear any venom or hatred snowflake. So you are saying CNN interviews and gets the opinion of people who have negative opinions of Trump? That is what you are crying about?

Obviously, you are immune to facts and logic. Nothing that counters your world view can penetrate your thick skull.

Obviously, you are immune to facts and logic. Nothing that counters your world view can penetrate your thick skull.

Hey you aren't really posting any venom or hatred as you claimed. Just a bunch of long fairly boring opinions of people. And again, Kellyanne Conway and other repubs are also represented on CNN. Seems like you are just being a baby.

I would say the press seems to want criticism of the press to be illegal.

Its a dangerous game when the government wants you do only believe them regardless of the facts.

It's amazing that repubs who used to pretend to be for small government now want state run media. Seem like a bunch of commies.

Hey you aren't really posting any venom or hatred as you claimed. Just a bunch of long fairly boring opinions of people. And again, Kellyanne Conway and other repubs are also represented on CNN. Seems like you are just being a baby.

My opinion of you is that you're a brain damaged treasonous leftwing douchebag. That's just my opinion. No venom or hate.

My opinion of you is that you're an brain damaged treasonous leftwing douchebag. That's just my opinion. No venom or hate.

That's cute, good job completely failing to make your point with all the clips. Bravo! And like all unintelligent people you go right to name calling.

It's amazing that repubs who used to pretend to be for small government now want state run media. Seem like a bunch of commies.
No Republican wants government to run the media. However, it's an indisputable fact that the government trains and brainwashes the media before they start their careers. That needs to stop.

Forum List

Back