CNN Demands WH Declare 'Media Not The Enemy' Despite Proven Lies / Biased Attacks

CNN is no longer considered news.
To those who hate the 1st amendment.
Nice try. 1st amendment doesn't apply here. Fiction vs fact does apply. CNN is fiction.

If CNN is fiction, then Don the Con's tweets are pure fantasy.

Don the Con recognizes that the natural enemy of his lies is the free press.

Which is why Don the Con attacks the free press so much.
CNN is not "the press", it is a hostile foreign agent.

Nice try. 1st amendment doesn't apply here. Fiction vs fact does apply. CNN is fiction.
Of course you’re full of shit. CNN has some of the best journalists in the world and you hate them because they do their job too well.
Being the stupid fuck you are you don’t even know what the purpose of the free press is.
it was what i studied in college. wanna really go at this? made a living for 8+ years in this field. so go ahead, tell me all about it, sonnyboy.
You can’t even follow a thread. My comments were to Smoke a lib.
Try paying attention.

---------
so - they FUCKING DID SAY LIFE SENTENCE!

sanders:
The media said “that I should be choked”
wapo:
Nobody advocated for Sanders being choked.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace (whose show I have appeared on, full disclosure) didn't call for choking Sanders, but instead asked a reporter if she ever wanted to “wring” Sanders's neck out of frustration.

wring your neck - chocked? come on people, same damn thing.

how if the media is going to fucking lie hand over fist, "we the people" have every right to call them out on it. NO VIOLENCE but when do you call a lie a lie? when it suits your purposes?

so - you can continue on with FAUX HAHA I TOLD you crap or you can sit and look around and realize the media is full of fucking shit.

Mr. Acosta had his opportunity to bring up all of that and more, if he wanted to defend himself.

He didn't, so eff him.
he kept on the emo-plea the left thrives on. how they FEELZ.

yes the media has been unfairly attacked because of the actions of a few bad actors out there. the ENTIRE media is not bad but unfortunately the bad ones are used as a point of reference to satisfy said feelz.

CNN is the enemy of the people when they daily lie and give partial truth and display it as honest reporting....they have whipped their moron viewers into a frenzy....and they are tittering on losing their credentials....

CNN has put virtually zero (0) effort into hiding its blatant bias against Trump from Day One.
Trump has barfed out his usual ridiculous, comical hyperbole to keep his base happy from Day One.
Once again, there's not much reason to like either character in this dumb little psychodrama.
Yeah, you prefer somebody who looks good in a suit yet lies convincingly.
I do?

Wow!

Trump is employing authoritarian tendencies every week. One thing all authoritarians do is sublimate the press.
We see even now dictators around the world are crying fake news when the press reports how many innocent children they’ve slaughtered or gassed.
This is what Trump has unleashed on the world.
And his cult continues to do his bidding.
If Trump was authoritarian half of you idiots would have been executed already.

Trump is employing authoritarian tendencies every week. One thing all authoritarians do is sublimate the press.
We see even now dictators around the world are crying fake news when the press reports how many innocent children they’ve slaughtered or gassed.

What is "authoritarian" about just calling out the Media who is trying to destroy America?

No reporters have been jailed, and none will be.

All that is happening is the Acosta and the rest of the Fake News media are just being mocked and belittled for their fakery and incompetence. President Trump is merely exercising HIS OWN right to free speech. Just because he is President doesn't mean he surrenders his constitutional rights.

Even Fox has leftist traitor Shepherd Smith. So why is the sperm gurgler on in the afternoons? Because Fox knows most conservative patriots are at work during this time slot, and the leftist traitors will be home on their couches foaming at the mouth.
Your post is so riddled with lies it’s quite pathetic.
Shep Smith is one of the very few Fox people that’s deal with facts, not propaganda.
Watch him pulverize Hannity’s lies by choosing facts. Bet you don’t have the courage to watch it.

AWKWARD! Watch Sean Hannity Keep Getting Corrected By Shep Smith In New Supercut | HuffPost

CNN is the enemy of the people when they daily lie and give partial truth and display it as honest reporting....they have whipped their moron viewers into a frenzy....and they are tittering on losing their credentials....
Link an example.

CNN has some of the best journalists in the world and you hate them because they do their job too well..
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your IQ is literally 60 at best if you believe that.

How many DEPLORABLES called out mangoman when he said you need a picture ID to buy groceries.

Hmmmm
No hands up.
Tools.
Smoke shop, dipshit.

Have you ever been to a Walmart before?
Do you buy groceries at s smoke shop?
My god are you one stupid fuck.
Btw, I was at Walmart yesterday and they didn’t ask for a picture ID.
Thanks for defending the indefensible, deplorable.

Of course you’re full of shit. CNN has some of the best journalists in the world and you hate them because they do their job too well.
Being the stupid fuck you are you don’t even know what the purpose of the free press is.
it was what i studied in college. wanna really go at this? made a living for 8+ years in this field. so go ahead, tell me all about it, sonnyboy.
You can’t even follow a thread. My comments were to Smoke a lib.
Try paying attention.
my answer is the same. i'll still "see your challenge and raise you some experience"

up for the dance or you ready to shut up about something you know nothing about?

What is "authoritarian" about just calling out the Media who is trying to destroy America?

All that is happening is the Acosta and the rest of the Fake News media are just being mocked and belittled for their fakery and incompetence. President Trump is merely exercising HIS OWN right to free speech. Just because he is President doesn't mean he surrenders his constitutional rights.
Because Bathhouse Barry NEVER complained about Fox News coverage. NOT EVAH!!!
:iagree:

How many DEPLORABLES called out mangoman when he said you need a picture ID to buy groceries.

Hmmmm
No hands up.
Tools.
Smoke shop, dipshit.

Have you ever been to a Walmart before?
Do you buy groceries at s smoke shop?
My god are you one stupid fuck.
Btw, I was at Walmart yesterday and they didn’t ask for a picture ID.
Thanks for defending the indefensible, deplorable.
You are moving the goalpost moron.

The argument is that IDs are an inconvenience to get. Picture IDs are the easiest IDs to get.

Your dictator in training has admired dictators that throw their press in jail.
He’s the most dangerous president in our country’s history the way he continues to attack our American institutions.
Calling the press the “ enemy of the people” is traitorous because the free press is protected by the constitution.

Forum List

Back