CNN Demands WH Declare 'Media Not The Enemy' Despite Proven Lies / Biased Attacks

So repubs want state run media... like dictators have.
um...obama is the one quoted as saying we need to change how the media reports on gov issues.

didn't see you go FOUL and get all cutesy then, but hey - i wasn't here yet. so i'm sure someone as fair minded as yourself fully understand the media bullshit started with obama and his desire to have only good stories about him come out.
And I should care why?

We need a free press.
agreed. but obama was out to make the press say what he wanted. you can look back and find all kinds of stories of journalists (sharyl attkisson for one) he harassed, spied on, stole her computer and so forth because she broke fast and furious.

so if you wanna call trump out to control the press and something only dictators do - widen that stance up and realize obama set that tone and set it hard. the left allowed it and ate that shit up like fat kids killin halloween candy. now that it's coming back at them, the left proves once again they are very much "can dish it out, can't take it".

just like children.
Sure. I don’t really care who is attacking the press, it’s wrong. We need a free press.

CNN is the enemy of the people when they daily lie and give partial truth and display it as honest reporting....they have whipped their moron viewers into a frenzy....and they are tittering on losing their credentials....
Link an example.

CNN worked hard to portray this family as peace loving. well, they left the end of her speech off. CNN sold you a lie and many bought it.

Looks like they were just giving facts in that clip. What isn’t true?

CNN stopped and the person making the video added in the crap at the bottom towards the end. when the girl started shouting TAKE THAT SHIT TO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD - CNN already cut out and had spent their time telling you how peaceful she was and how wrong the police were.

feel free to google the CNN only version of it and you tell me what they left out.

Both Fox News and CNN have a poor record of factual reporting.
As damaging as that can be, our first amendment allows it.
The only solution to bad speech is more good speech.
But Trump's statements are just totalitarian.
Justice Hugo Black wrote, "Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government."
Yet, I would add that a free press can also bolster deception from the state, if that press becomes too friendly with the state.
None of them should be expected to be perfect but when a news agency goes all out to damage one side of the political spectrum it crosses the line...CNN and MSNBC have crossed that line....

What is "authoritarian" about just calling out the Media who is trying to destroy America?

No reporters have been jailed, and none will be.

All that is happening is the Acosta and the rest of the Fake News media are just being mocked and belittled for their fakery and incompetence. President Trump is merely exercising HIS OWN right to free speech. Just because he is President doesn't mean he surrenders his constitutional rights.
Your dictator in training has admired dictators that throw their press in jail.
He’s the most dangerous president in our country’s history the way he continues to attack our American institutions.
Calling the press the “ enemy of the people” is traitorous because the free press is protected by the constitution.
They are dictators, dipshit.

They don't need to attack the news when they can simply take it off the air.

I know the 60 IQ makes this tough to figure out, but this is very basic stuff.
Dictators sublimate the press so they can stay in power. Your dictator in training does the same by CONSTANTLY calling them horrible names when all they’re doing is their jobs.
Continue to play deaf dumb and blind.

Trump is an autocratic leader in a weakening democracy, Harvard political scientists warn

Trump’s Authoritarian Grip Tightens

|And we see once again that the far left ignored Obama and his power grab and wants to pin it on Trump!
Obama’s power grab.
Roflmao

Trump is an autocratic leader in a weakening democracy, Harvard political scientists warn

Yes you just made my point for me, Obama made a huge power grab and the far left said nothing. Quoting a far left professor does not help your case, just proves you are a far left cult member.

Just like the far left was silent on the illegal wars of Obama and Clinton..

um...obama is the one quoted as saying we need to change how the media reports on gov issues.

didn't see you go FOUL and get all cutesy then, but hey - i wasn't here yet. so i'm sure someone as fair minded as yourself fully understand the media bullshit started with obama and his desire to have only good stories about him come out.
And I should care why?

We need a free press.
agreed. but obama was out to make the press say what he wanted. you can look back and find all kinds of stories of journalists (sharyl attkisson for one) he harassed, spied on, stole her computer and so forth because she broke fast and furious.

so if you wanna call trump out to control the press and something only dictators do - widen that stance up and realize obama set that tone and set it hard. the left allowed it and ate that shit up like fat kids killin halloween candy. now that it's coming back at them, the left proves once again they are very much "can dish it out, can't take it".

just like children.
Sure. I don’t really care who is attacking the press, it’s wrong. We need a free press.
we also need a press we can trust.

these days i'd say we have neither.

CNN is the enemy of the people when they daily lie and give partial truth and display it as honest reporting....they have whipped their moron viewers into a frenzy....and they are tittering on losing their credentials....
Link an example.

CNN worked hard to portray this family as peace loving. well, they left the end of her speech off. CNN sold you a lie and many bought it.

CNN stopped and the person making the video added in the crap at the bottom towards the end. when the girl started shouting TAKE THAT SHIT TO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD - CNN already cut out and had spent their time telling you how peaceful she was and how wrong the police were.

feel free to google the CNN only version of it and you tell me what they left out.

WHat cnn covered sure didn’t make it look peaceful....

What is "authoritarian" about just calling out the Media who is trying to destroy America?

No reporters have been jailed, and none will be.

All that is happening is the Acosta and the rest of the Fake News media are just being mocked and belittled for their fakery and incompetence. President Trump is merely exercising HIS OWN right to free speech. Just because he is President doesn't mean he surrenders his constitutional rights.
Your dictator in training has admired dictators that throw their press in jail.
He’s the most dangerous president in our country’s history the way he continues to attack our American institutions.
Calling the press the “ enemy of the people” is traitorous because the free press is protected by the constitution.
They are dictators, dipshit.

They don't need to attack the news when they can simply take it off the air.

I know the 60 IQ makes this tough to figure out, but this is very basic stuff.
Dictators sublimate the press so they can stay in power. Your dictator in training does the same by CONSTANTLY calling them horrible names when all they’re doing is their jobs.
Continue to play deaf dumb and blind.

Trump’s Authoritarian Grip Tightens

|And we see once again that the far left ignored Obama and his power grab and wants to pin it on Trump!
Obama’s power grab.
Roflmao

harvard? did they come out of their safe rooms long enough to figure this out?

And I should care why?

We need a free press.

just like children.

Give an example from the cnn website.

Justice Hugo Black wrote, "Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government."
Yet, I would add that a free press can also bolster deception from the state, if that press becomes too friendly with the state.
None of them should be expected to be perfect but when a news agency goes all out to damage one side of the political spectrum it crosses the line...CNN and MSNBC have crossed that line....

The far left open hijacked the (D) party in late the 70's when they took down one of their own.

Now they have spread into the "news" which has hardly been news for a very long time.

Remember reading about the NYTimes did not want to show FDR in his wheelchair as they do did not want to present him as a weak leader.

We on the right have seen the same bullshit played out against President Bush and Sarah Palin! Don’t try to hand us it’s freedom shit! Wanna know why that fat white cow lost the election? She called half of America deplorable. Keep up your shit! I love it when you do.
No she lost because Trump had Putin on his side and she made a huge mistake by not campaigning in Michigan.
Not to mention Comey telling the world she was under investigation when she wasn’t and NOT telling the world Trump was investigation when he was.
The entire world ( less your 35%) are bemoaning the fact that Putin’s Poodle is in power..

Link an example.

WHat cnn covered sure didn’t make it look peaceful....

they made HER (the sister of the boy who was shot/killed) look peaceful even after what she went through. when she went on her weave tirade, CNN stop showing that and kept to their "this is a peaceful family the police shattered" routine.

We on the right have seen the same bullshit played out against President Bush and Sarah Palin! Don’t try to hand us it’s freedom shit! Wanna know why that fat white cow lost the election? She called half of America deplorable. Keep up your shit! I love it when you do.
No she lost because Trump had Putin on his side and she made a huge mistake by not campaigning in Michigan.
Not to mention Comey telling the world she was under investigation when she wasn’t and NOT telling the world Trump was investigation when he was.
The entire world ( less your 35%) are bemoaning the facts that Putin’s Poodle is in power..
so between putin and michigan, hillary lost.

that bag of shit gets more amazing with every post.

And I should care why?

We need a free press.

just like children.

Free press is ok, DNC propaganda "press" is much different.

The entire world ( less your 35%) are bemoaning the fact that Putin’s Poodle is in power..

Hilary lost because she was a horrid candidate.

But watching the far left forward these Conspiracy theories show why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

The unions that Hilary Bashed did not come out in great numbers to vote for her in the "blue" wall states.

Acosta and CNN are throwing a fit here, not conservatives.

Conservatives are fine with continuing to mock and laugh at Libtards in the Lame Stream Media
Bullshit. This constant attack on the media is one long temper tantrum. You kids whine and wimper every time someone prints something you don't like. Hell, you've reinvented your own "news" industry just so you can only hear what you want to hear, even when it is obviously fake.
show me your outrage at obama trashing fox and that part of the media. last i checked 99% of the liberals felt that was ok and justified cause they hated the way FOX news presented the story.

ergo - same for CNN and those who hate it.

if taking it to the media is wrong, thank obama. he started this shit. trump just took it to a new level.

rest assured NO PRESIDENT should be telling our media what is right or wrong but all this BAD TRUMP w/o holding obama accountable as well is pure bullshit.
Faux Noize has a well earned reputation for pushing conspiracy theories, twisting the truth, and telling outright lies. They've been doing it since the beginning of the Obama administration.
so because you call them FAUX NOIZE i'm supposed to believe they only lie?

WE NEED OUR WEAVES!!! I DON'T WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM. youtube that about CNN reporting and get back to me.

you show me fox news altering reality like that and we'll talk. til then you're just like obama - bitching at fox news and trying your damn-dest to discredit them and giggle so in effect people won't want to bring them up. very clever tactic but only a idiot relies ONLY on something like that.

fake news? let me load up some washington post for you -

Analysis | Sarah Huckabee Sanders indicts the media — on bogus, Trumped-up charges

sanders:
The media “said I should be harassed as a life sentence”
wapo rebuttle
Nobody said Sanders should be harassed as a life sentence.

they end their paragraph with:
Rubin said nothing directly about people “harassing” Sanders, although she did say being “uncomfortable” should be a “life sentence” for Sanders, for “lying” and “inciting” people against the press.
---------
so - they FUCKING DID SAY LIFE SENTENCE!

sanders:
The media said “that I should be choked”
wapo:
Nobody advocated for Sanders being choked.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace (whose show I have appeared on, full disclosure) didn't call for choking Sanders, but instead asked a reporter if she ever wanted to “wring” Sanders's neck out of frustration.

wring your neck - chocked? come on people, same damn thing.

how if the media is going to fucking lie hand over fist, "we the people" have every right to call them out on it. NO VIOLENCE but when do you call a lie a lie? when it suits your purposes?

so - you can continue on with FAUX HAHA I TOLD you crap or you can sit and look around and realize the media is full of fucking shit.
Fox News just makes shit up whereas CNN attempts to get the story accurate each and every time and they have a high % of accuracy.
Can’t live with that fact GFY.

Hilary lost because she was a horrid candidate.

But watching the far left forward these Conspiracy theories show why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

The unions that Hilary Bashed did not come out in great numbers to vote for her in the "blue" wall states.
Yeah she spoke al the time about improving the lives of children and families. How dare she!
She didn’t bash unions either.

Bullshit. This constant attack on the media is one long temper tantrum. You kids whine and wimper every time someone prints something you don't like. Hell, you've reinvented your own "news" industry just so you can only hear what you want to hear, even when it is obviously fake.
show me your outrage at obama trashing fox and that part of the media. last i checked 99% of the liberals felt that was ok and justified cause they hated the way FOX news presented the story.

ergo - same for CNN and those who hate it.

if taking it to the media is wrong, thank obama. he started this shit. trump just took it to a new level.

rest assured NO PRESIDENT should be telling our media what is right or wrong but all this BAD TRUMP w/o holding obama accountable as well is pure bullshit.
Faux Noize has a well earned reputation for pushing conspiracy theories, twisting the truth, and telling outright lies. They've been doing it since the beginning of the Obama administration.
so because you call them FAUX NOIZE i'm supposed to believe they only lie?

WE NEED OUR WEAVES!!! I DON'T WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM. youtube that about CNN reporting and get back to me.

you show me fox news altering reality like that and we'll talk. til then you're just like obama - bitching at fox news and trying your damn-dest to discredit them and giggle so in effect people won't want to bring them up. very clever tactic but only a idiot relies ONLY on something like that.

fake news? let me load up some washington post for you -

Analysis | Sarah Huckabee Sanders indicts the media — on bogus, Trumped-up charges

sanders:
The media “said I should be harassed as a life sentence”
wapo rebuttle
Nobody said Sanders should be harassed as a life sentence.

they end their paragraph with:
Rubin said nothing directly about people “harassing” Sanders, although she did say being “uncomfortable” should be a “life sentence” for Sanders, for “lying” and “inciting” people against the press.
---------
so - they FUCKING DID SAY LIFE SENTENCE!

sanders:
The media said “that I should be choked”
wapo:
Nobody advocated for Sanders being choked.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace (whose show I have appeared on, full disclosure) didn't call for choking Sanders, but instead asked a reporter if she ever wanted to “wring” Sanders's neck out of frustration.

wring your neck - chocked? come on people, same damn thing.

how if the media is going to fucking lie hand over fist, "we the people" have every right to call them out on it. NO VIOLENCE but when do you call a lie a lie? when it suits your purposes?

so - you can continue on with FAUX HAHA I TOLD you crap or you can sit and look around and realize the media is full of fucking shit.
Fox News just makes shit up whereas CNN attempts to get the story accurate each and every time and they have a high % of accuracy.
Can’t live with that fact GFY.

Yes you are a far left hack without a doubt!

And I should care why?

We need a free press.

just like children.

Give an example from the cnn website.
no idea where to look on their site. but CNN stopped after she said "burning shit down won't help nothing" - all you can find on youtube right now are the people mocking her and CNN.

Forum List

Back