CNN directed employees to discredit Donna Brazile

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN directed its employees to undermine and discredit Donna Brazile after her new book confirmed that the DNC worked with the Clinton campaign to rig the primary against Bernie Sanders.
CNN Directed Employees to Discredit Donna Brazile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like we keep saying they will eat their own, and morons who hate Trump can't even see how all of these leftist spew pure bs to the public playing a con game. Now that she isn't put into their ring of bs she's turning on them the sheep won't ever see it though.

and CNN lmfao people still believe the information these losers put out, having no clue how a form CIA operative was put in to assist in the brainwashing news so people can and will remain stupid. Cause CNN said so bhahahahah.

upload_2017-11-7_9-59-13.png

Last edited:
Apparently there is evidence that the DNC and Hillary have been paying CNN and the media to promote anti Trump anti GOP strikes. Now we know why the unpresendented avalanche of propaganda and fakes news by the crooked media on a 24/7 basis.

Donna Brazil is supposed to be one tough cookie that knows firsthand how dirty Hillary and the DNC can play. They aren't going to be able to take her down like they did others.
Well, they could do the same to her like they did Seth...the liberal constituents wont give a rats ass, either....

Donna Brazil is supposed to be one tough cookie that knows firsthand how dirty Hillary and the DNC can play. They aren't going to be able to take her down like they did others.
Well, they could do the same to her like they did Seth...the liberal constituents wont give a rats ass, either....
After they threw Donna Brazil under the bus and destroyed her reputation and career, she realized what years of hard work and loyalty for a bunch of corrupt, crooked thieves got her. She's appearing tomorrow on Tucker Carlson and will blow up the Democratic Party as we know it today.

After they threw Donna Brazil under the bus and destroyed her reputation and career, she realized what years of hard work and loyalty for a bunch of corrupt, crooked thieves got her. She's appearing tomorrow on Tucker Carlson and will blow up the Democratic Party as we know it today.

She'll probably have a car crash, or oooops a heart attack. So she won't make the show won't that be convenient.

She'll probably have a car crash, or oooops a heart attack. So she won't make the show won't that be convenient.
While they are certainly capable and have done this shit in the past, at this point it's too late for that.

I think this book is primarily her insurance to make sure she doesn't have a fatal accident. At this point, it would be too obvious.

It's also a fail-safe in case Clinton goes down, Donna has deniability so she won't go down with her.

CNN directed its employees to undermine and discredit Donna Brazile after her new book confirmed that the DNC worked with the Clinton campaign to rig the primary against Bernie Sanders.
CNN Directed Employees to Discredit Donna Brazile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like we keep saying they will eat their own, and morons who hate Trump can't even see how all of these leftist spew pure bs to the public playing a con game. Now that she isn't put into their ring of bs she's turning on them the sheep won't ever see it though.

and CNN lmfao people still believe the information these losers put out, having no clue how a form CIA operative was put in to assist in the brainwashing news so people can and will remain stupid. Cause CNN said so bhahahahah.

View attachment 159125

During an appearance on a radio show, former DNC chair Donna Brazile said, “I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich.”

Speaking with SiriusXM host Mark Thompson, Brazile, whose explosive new book Hacks has caused embarrassment for the Democratic establishment, spoke of her deep affection for Rich.

“He was my child. I loved him. He worked in the voting rights division, I was the vice chair over that division. He was one of two staff people. I love him, I miss him. He was a patriot,” said Brazile.

“I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich,” she added.

Donna Brazile: “I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich”

Forum List

Back