CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Hey doofus: he's already the president. Your 'severe conservative' has to unseat him.

And he's not gonna do it with almost everyone in the country thinking "he's hiding something".

I understand, he's hiding something. Is it low grades? Or is it worse?
He's already the president. That's because he's already been vetted.

What you wingnuts can't accept is the fact that no matter what bullshit you came up with, America, in her collective wisdom, said, "OK - we're still going with him".

And it's gonna happen again. Because he has already proven himself in what George Bush and you Republicans called the paramount concern: protecting America.

Those commercials will be coming along, post-convention. :)

That's because he's already been vetted.

LOL! That's funny. So what's he afraid of? Were his grades lower than Al Gore's?

Hey doofus: he's already the president. Your 'severe conservative' has to unseat him.

And he's not gonna do it with almost everyone in the country thinking "he's hiding something".

What you wingnuts can't accept is the fact that no matter what bullshit you came up with, America, in her collective wisdom, said, "OK - we're still going with him".

And it's gonna happen again. Because he has already proven himself in what George Bush and you Republicans called the paramount concern: protecting America.

Asking a man to fill out NCAA tourney brackets is not exactly vetting him.....

Gore's came out too.

Sure, after Obama releases his, I'll be interested in Romney's.

Right. And now that Obama's released 10 years of his returns...

Fuck, Dummy! You're 0-2!
He was referring to transcripts, idiot...

You really suck at this... Might want to find another hobby, dipshit...

Yes. He was talking about transcripts. The rest of us have been talking Mitt's returns. So I brought the conversation back on topic.

Boy, how does it feel to accuse one of sucking at something and then FAIL within the accusation. Give it up, gramps. Go see if you can figure out how the victim will be cured of the mysterious illness with about 7 minutes left in the episode.

I have it from a reliable source, that was confirmed as reliable by another reliable source with impeccable credentials as a reliable 'reliable source' verifier, that Harry Reid had sex with a chicken on numerous occasions. The reliable source has confirmed that Reid is deeply in love with the chicken and wants the chicken to have his baby. The source of this information is reliable. It's reliable because the source is a reliably reliable person who relied on reliably reliable sources for the source of the reliable information. You can rely on this reliable source for reliable information, because it's verified as reliable by very reliable sources! Rely on it!

Remember folks, these are "RELIABLE" sources.....Reid is a chicken fucker!!

Reid and the Dems are just doing all this low ball stuff to appeal to the busy, but uninformed voters out there and he knows the media will see that they hear it all. Too bad, it has to be lies.

Romnry said Reid also has "lost a lot of credibility."

Romney's latest comments came as two major fact-check sites knocked down Reid's comments, which the senator amplified by repeating them last week on the Senate floor. Reid has said his source is an investor with Romney's former venture capital company Bain.

But PolitiFact wrote that it is "far-fetched" to believe Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. Further, the article stated the obvious -- "Reid has produced no evidence to back up his claim other than attribution to a shadowy anonymous source."

PolitiFact concluded: "Reid has made an extreme claim with nothing solid to back it up." They gave the accusation a "Pants on Fire!" rating.

The Washington Post's fact-check column, too, gave Reid's remark the equivalent of a "Pants on Fire!" score. The Post gave it "four Pinocchios," which is the newspaper's score for a claim they knock down.

"Without seeing Romney's taxes, we cannot definitively prove Reid incorrect. But tax experts say his claim is highly improbable. Reid also has made no effort to explain why his unnamed source would be credible. So, in the absence of more information, it appears he has no basis to make his incendiary claim," the Post wrote.

Read more: Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim | Fox News

i understand, he's hiding something. Is it low grades? Or is it worse?
he's already the president. That's because he's already been vetted.

What you wingnuts can't accept is the fact that no matter what bullshit you came up with, america, in her collective wisdom, said, "ok - we're still going with him".

And it's gonna happen again. Because he has already proven himself in what george bush and you republicans called the paramount concern: Protecting america.

asking a man to fill out ncaa tourney brackets is not exactly vetting him.....
racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it from a reliable source, that was confirmed as reliable by another reliable source with impeccable credentials as a reliable 'reliable source' verifier, that Harry Reid had sex with a chicken on numerous occasions. The reliable source has confirmed that Reid is deeply in love with the chicken and wants the chicken to have his baby. The source of this information is reliable. It's reliable because the source is a reliably reliable person who relied on reliably reliable sources for the source of the reliable information. You can rely on this reliable source for reliable information, because it's verified as reliable by very reliable sources! Rely on it!

Reid and the Dems are just doing all this low ball stuff to appeal to the busy, but uninformed voters out there and he knows the media will see that they hear it all. Too bad, it has to be lies.

Romney's latest comments came as two major fact-check sites knocked down Reid's comments, which the senator amplified by repeating them last week on the Senate floor. Reid has said his source is an investor with Romney's former venture capital company Bain.

But PolitiFact wrote that it is "far-fetched" to believe Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. Further, the article stated the obvious -- "Reid has produced no evidence to back up his claim other than attribution to a shadowy anonymous source."

PolitiFact concluded: "Reid has made an extreme claim with nothing solid to back it up." They gave the accusation a "Pants on Fire!" rating.

The Washington Post's fact-check column, too, gave Reid's remark the equivalent of a "Pants on Fire!" score. The Post gave it "four Pinocchios," which is the newspaper's score for a claim they knock down.

"Without seeing Romney's taxes, we cannot definitively prove Reid incorrect. But tax experts say his claim is highly improbable. Reid also has made no effort to explain why his unnamed source would be credible. So, in the absence of more information, it appears he has no basis to make his incendiary claim," the Post wrote.

Read more: Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim | Fox News

What is the IRS Whistleblower Reward Program?
The IRS will reward whistleblowers who provide credible information that someone or some company has not paid his or its taxes. If the information leads to the recovery of over $2 million in taxes and penalties, then the provider of original information is entitled to at least 15%, and up to 30% of that amount, with no maximum cap. For reporting smaller tax frauds, the IRS will pay up to 15% of the amount recovered.

Reid's source should report the fraud. No maximum cap!

Meanwhile:

4 Pinocchios for Harry Reid’s claim about Mitt Romney’s taxes - The Washington Post

The Pinocchio Test

We use a reasonable person standard here. Without seeing Romney’s taxes, we cannot definitively prove Reid incorrect. But tax experts say his claim is highly improbable. Reid also has made no effort to explain why his unnamed source would be credible. So, in the absence of more information, it appears he has no basis to make his incendiary claim.

Moreover, Reid holds a position of great authority in the U.S. Congress. He should hold himself to a high standard of accuracy when making claims about political opponents.

4 Pinochio's...:lol:
pinocchio_4.jpg

Fuck, Dummy! You're 0-2!

Yes. He was talking about transcripts. The rest of us have been talking Mitt's returns. So I brought the conversation back on topic.

:lol:

You won't admit you were wrong... How expected...

You just pwn the interwebs there, Jimmah....:lmao:

Asking a man to fill out NCAA tourney brackets is not exactly vetting him.....
He even sucked at that...:lol:

So apparently this whole "release the taxes" has SUCH an impact that it must be hurting Romney's ability to raise funds, right?

I read that "four Pinocchios" rating about Reid's unlikely claims. I almost fell off my chair the first time I saw it, and it's still funny right now. :D

Thanks, AquaAthena. I'm out of rep until midnight, which was past my bedtime last night, so *sigh* I will have to wait to do any repping whatever tonight.

I appreciate your post.

I think if America gets off its competitive binge and pays attention to the real financial problems America is facing right now, it will agree that people worldwide will starve if America doesn't get it together financially.

Obama has 4 months until November. Somehow, I just don't think he's going to fret over a budget. He has to look shovel ready for a photo op, and primping takes a lot more time than sitting down, looking over needs and how much paying power you have to cover them, then doing the necessary things that have to be done that have fallen by the wayside for four years.

Obama SAYS he cares about all those starving folks, he just doesn't know that you have to ARRANGE TO PAY for feeding them by passing an annual budget, and trying to live within its constraints.

When our market does well, the world does well. Fewer people starve. Obama hasn't quite made the connection yet and thinks that insulting his opposition is his only shot at winning re-election.

And Harry Reid is playing a shell game with the American press.

This just in, from a very reliable source. The cause of death for the baby chimpanzee that was killed at the LA Zoo a few days ago has been solved.

L.A. Zoo officials confirm Harry Reid raped baby chimp - LA Daily News
120627-los-angeles-chimp-death-556a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Reliable sources have confirmed that Senator Harry Reid killed the chimp. He has rough sex with the poor primate, causing it to die. It was not from the sex, the chimp died of shame. The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

This just in, from a very reliable source. The cause of death for the baby chimpanzee that was killed at the LA Zoo a few days ago has been solved.

Reliable sources have confirmed that Senator Harry Reid killed the chimp. He has rough sex with the poor primate, causing it to die. It was not from the sex, the chimp died of shame. The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

Well, at least you're not responding to yourself again.

Please keep this thread going.

I read that "four Pinocchios" rating about Reid's unlikely claims. I almost fell off my chair the first time I saw it, and it's still funny right now. :D

Thanks, AquaAthena. I'm out of rep until midnight, which was past my bedtime last night, so *sigh* I will have to wait to do any repping whatever tonight.

I appreciate your post.

I think if America gets off its competitive binge and pays attention to the real financial problems America is facing right now, it will agree that people worldwide will starve if America doesn't get it together financially.

Obama has 4 months until November. Somehow, I just don't think he's going to fret over a budget. He has to look shovel ready for a photo op, and primping takes a lot more time than sitting down, looking over needs and how much paying power you have to cover them, then doing the necessary things that have to be done that have fallen by the wayside for four years.

Obama SAYS he cares about all those starving folks, he just doesn't know that you have to ARRANGE TO PAY for feeding them by passing an annual budget, and trying to live within its constraints.

When our market does well, the world does well. Fewer people starve. Obama hasn't quite made the connection yet and thinks that insulting his opposition is his only shot at winning re-election.

And Harry Reid is playing a shell game with the American press.

It deserved 20 Pinochios.
The Reid Offensive is working however.

Fuck, Dummy! You're 0-2!

Boy, how does it feel to accuse one of sucking at something and then FAIL within the accusation. Give it up, gramps. Go see if you can figure out how the victim will be cured of the mysterious illness with about 7 minutes left in the episode.

please, enlighten us. how does it feel?

Well, at least you're not responding to yourself again.

Please keep this thread going.

Why not just admit that you find my posts clever and amusing? We all know they are hilarious and brilliant, reliable sources have confirmed it! .....denial is not just a river in Africa sweetie.....it's ok to laugh.

If there really were something to it, why won't Reid put up or shut up? Because he's blowing smoke. The only people buying it are the sheeple of Dear Ruler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back