🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

The desperation is so embarrassing; simply to try and make Trump's Tweet accurate or have some bit of truth in it! All these people are bent to keep this up when he's obviously a compulsive, inveterate, and pathological liar! Nothing can save that worldwide view of "the ORANGE one!" :puke: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Last edited:
Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

The desperation is so embarrassing; simply to try and make Trump's Tweet accurate or have some bit of truth in it! All these people are bent to keep this up when the he's obviously a compulsive, inveterate, and pathological liar! Nothing can save that worldwide view of "the ORANGE one!" :puke: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Flame, no content.

The desperation is so embarrassing; simply to try and make Trump's Tweet accurate or have some bit of truth in it! All these people are bent to keep this up when the he's obviously a compulsive, inveterate, and pathological liar! Nothing can save that worldwide view of "the ORANGE one!" :puke: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Flame, no content.
Actually it's remarkably accurate

What's embarrassing is your boy hiding behind Susan Rice's skirt all the time.
Whadda fem.

Well as chance would have it, I'm expanding my news sources and popped into MSNBC for the first time in awhile since it is popular with many Canadians (not surprisingly). As it were, I see that Susan Rice is going to be doing an interview at 12 pm (5 minutes from this post) with Andrea Mitchell.

Let's hear it directly from the source and see where it goes. This news network will probably never be one I watch too often, but there is value in this one. :wine:

I don't know what Trump expected the media to do when he went after them like that.

We're not going to see a normal press for some time.
Why would he ever do that?

I love people who claim every day that they cannot stand politicians and then criticize a guy for not being a good politician.

Have you figured out yet why he won in a landslide yet?

Apparently not.

You don't think the russians, stole, the, election, do, you?

Are you that stupid?

Flame, no content.

Just like Trump comments he makes everyday! :bang3: :blahblah: :itsok:

I don't know what Trump expected the media to do when he went after them like that.

I love people who claim every day that they cannot stand politicians and then criticize a guy for not being a good politician.

Apparently not.

Are you that stupid?
He won in a landslide? Holy crap.

And he asked for it, so he's getting it. Enjoy.

Apparently not.

Are you that stupid?

Getting what? Please, explain.

theo3.jpg

Apparently not.

Are you that stupid?

A biased shit storm from the media.

Do I really need to explain this?

Last night, Lemon began "CNN Tonight" with an announcement that the Rice report a "fake scandal ginned up by right-wing media and Trump" that he would not be baited into justifying with coverage.

"On this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending," it's legitimate, he said. "Nor will we aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it."

tumblr_mfu5s3v5nb1rknrf9o1_500.gif

Apparently not.

Are you that stupid?

We are all shocked. He is shocked too. We are all soooo shocked.

It is actually going exactly the way all of us said it would.

Btw, the media keeps losing, but they think they keep winning.

Which, is the most delicious part to me. Then, there are people like you who cannot believe a non politician is able to give that same marxist pathetic group of bloated assholes in the media a daily spanking.

Well on the other hand Fox News is making a huge deal out of it...lol
She was in the legal scope of practice for her job..no story here

Just like the DNC hack, isn't it more important what is going on with this Russia business? .. If they were not doing anything wrong well..

Apparently not.

Are you that stupid?

We are all shocked. He is shocked too. We are all soooo shocked.

It is actually going exactly the way all of us said it would.

Btw, the media keeps losing, but they think they keep winning.

Which, is the most delicious part to me. Then, there are people like you who cannot believe a non politician is able to give that same marxist pathetic group of bloated assholes in the media a daily spanking.
He can do whatever he wants. And so will they.

Perfect analogy...

CNN did this with the E-mails and Wikileaks,

CNN LIED and said the e-mails were "FAKE".

THEY WERE NOT FAKE.

CNN was embarassed about Donna Brazile giving debate questions to Hillary.

Do you think CNN would have taken the same reporting strategy if they found out that FOX NEWS gave debate questions in advance to the RNC to give to TRUMP?

Does anyone think CNN would tell the American public to IGNORE the story? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back