CNN reports Beyonce and Foo Fighters don't want Trump playing their songs.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
This is what CNN is headlining on their morning "News" show. I guess there's just not that much to report on so they focus on a fluff piece that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the American citizen. This is what passes for media in America. CNN is completely run by the Democratic Party, there is no doubt.

This is what CNN is headlining on their morning "News" show. I guess there's just not that much to report on so they focus on a fluff piece that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the American citizen. This is what passes for media in America. CNN is completely run by the Democratic Party, there is no doubt.
Once they sell the rights to their music, they no longer own them, and their opinion is meaningless. As long as the Trump campaign procures the appropriate licenses (which they did), they are at will to use it. Perhaps these musicians should do a little research instead of communicating their ignorance with how it works. I'd play the music over and over again to prove a point. Dumbasses.

Once they sell the rights to their music, they no longer own them, and their opinion is meaningless. As long as the Trump campaign procures the appropriate licenses (which they did), they are at will to use it. Perhaps these musicians should do a little research instead of communicating their ignorance with how it works. I'd play the music over and over again to prove a point. Dumbasses.
CNN is using their position as a leading "news" agency to convince idiots that Trump is bad cuz some entertainers don't like him.

Tough poop on those folks. I'm sure that President Trump has the appropriate license to use this music for public performances.

Copyright infringement is a real issue.

Crepitus you libs have a candidate who won't sit down for an interview she doesn't want to debate... she has no economic or foreign affairs policies on her webpage... and you morons are posting about a song????

cnn has stage 4 cancer and their product reflects it...

I just hope the cancer is ok.....

cnn vivek.jpg

Crepitus you libs have a candidate who won't sit down for an interview she doesn't want to debate... she has no economic or foreign affairs policies on her webpage... and you morons are posting about a song????
She speaks to the press every day. Her polices are well known. She started a full blown presidential campaign from scratch barely a month ago. Calm down.

She speaks to the press every day. Her polices are well known. She started a full blown presidential campaign from scratch barely a month ago. Calm down.

Her policies aren't "well known" at all. Her current aides are telling a different tune that what she always said her policies were before.

Is she still against Fracking ,or is she for it? For or against The Wall? For or against getting rid of private health insurance?

Forum List

Back