CNN: Senior US Intel Briefer “Overstated” Assessment of 2020 Russian Interference

Exactly, moron; they didn’t “fall for Russia” and vote for Trump.
What happened?
3 Liberals forgot to vote and you’re trying to make it into something more than a hangover?

...what part of they stayed home and helped Trump win do you not get?

Is mild retardation required to be a rightwinger nowadays?

I stayed home, as far as voting for the president goes.

Saw no reason either should be in the WH.

By not voting for either, you're claiming I helped put Trump in office?

Yes dummy, thats how it works.

The entire concept of negative campaigning is used primarily to depress turnout of the base for your opponent.

The entire concept of negative campaigning is used primarily to depress turnout for your opponent.

Do you have any idea how moronic that sounds?

"if you didn't vote for either candidate, you voted for the winner"

Have you ever convinced anyone with an IQ over 25 of that?

Are you stupid?

If you are not stupid then you would easily understand that if Russians caused liberals to not vote for Hillary and sitting it out, they helped Trump.

Are you stupid?

Are you?

I didn't vote for either candidate.

HTF does that relate to voting for Trump?

Exactly, moron; they didn’t “fall for Russia” and vote for Trump.
What happened?
3 Liberals forgot to vote and you’re trying to make it into something more than a hangover?

The entire concept of negative campaigning is used primarily to depress turnout of the base for your opponent.

The entire concept of negative campaigning is used primarily to depress turnout for your opponent.

Are you stupid?

If you are not stupid then you would easily understand that if Russians caused liberals to not vote for Hillary and sitting it out, they helped Trump.
3 Liberals!!!
Oh, the misery!

Trumpybear probably blackmailed them ......

You sure love to pull lies and BS out of your ass, lil' snowflake. you're funny.

I think you are mistakenly thinking of Joe Biden's videotaped confession of blackmailing the former Ukraine PM.

:p

You protest too much. Leveraging and getting leveraged is the only thing "The Don" knows. He's going to be known as the "What's in it for me" President.

Crowdstrike: The only entity to ever have 1st-hand access to the DNC's server, in what was supposed to be a critical threat to National Security
Until the DNC Network servers were examined nobody knew what the threat was, Nobody had physical access to the Servers on their network. They were virtual servers.

I am sorry the entire point flew over your head, lil' snowflake. Let me try again, typing slower this time.....

In a case involving National Security of this magnitude - the claim that the Russians had hacked the DNC to affect the 2016 election, a US government agency - preferably the most recognized investigative agency in the world, the FBI - should have been tasked to investigate.

The DNC should not have had the ability to dictate to the Federal Government IF they would turn over their server / access to their server,

The DNC should not have had the CHOICE of WHO they would turn their server over to

The DNC should not have been able to tell the Federal Govt they would ONLY turn their server / access to their server over to a PRIVATE COMPANY CONNECTED TO GEORGE SOROS AND FUNDED BY HILLARY-SUPPORTER GOOGLE, A COMPANY THEY WERE PAYING A LOT OF MONEY TO....

SINCE WHEN DID THE UNITED STATES GOVT 'FARM OUT' NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES TO GEORGE SOROS-ASSOCIATED PRIVATE COMPANIES?
-- Oh yeah, since Obama won the Presidency

(* Another Thread exists exposing how Obama released personal FISA COURT information on US citizens to private entities outside the govt, violations of both Constitution and Law.....not that he ever gave a shit about either one of those.....)

Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

Are you?

I don't know if you are or aren't a liberal, but YOU are not the entirety of the universe dumbass. Before you started throwing in your two worthless cents in, nobody was talking to or about you personally.

Last edited:
Crowdstrike: The only entity to ever have 1st-hand access to the DNC's server, in what was supposed to be a critical threat to National Security
Until the DNC Network servers were examined nobody knew what the threat was, Nobody had physical access to the Servers on their network. They were virtual servers.

I am sorry the entire point flew over your head, lil' snowflake. Let me try again, typing slower this time.....

In a case involving National Security of this magnitude - the claim that the Russians had hacked the DNC to affect the 2016 election, a US government agency - preferably the most recognized investigative agency in the world, the FBI - should have been tasked to investigate.

The DNC should not have had the ability to dictate to the Federal Government IF they would turn over their server / access to their server,

The DNC should not have had the CHOICE of WHO they would turn their server over to

The DNC should not have been able to tell the Federal Govt they would ONLY turn their server / access to their server over to a PRIVATE COMPANY CONNECTED TO GEORGE SOROS AND FUNDED BY HILLARY-SUPPORTER GOOGLE, A COMPANY THEY WERE PAYING A LOT OF MONEY TO....

SINCE WHEN DID THE UNITED STATES GOVT 'FARM OUT' NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES TO GEORGE SOROS-ASSOCIATED PRIVATE COMPANIES?

(* Another Thread exists exposing how Obama released personal FISA COURT information on US citizens to private entities outside the govt, violations of both Constitution and Law.....not that he ever gave a shit about either one of those.....)

You seem to be continually propagating the same false narrative developed by a certain foreign government.

Did you comply with FBI’s requests for information?

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested. We have never declined any request for information from the FBI related to this investigation, and there are no pending requests for information by the FBI.

Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

Our Work with the DNC: Setting the record straight

You seem to be continually propagating the same false narrative developed by a certain foreign government.

Did you comply with FBI’s requests for information?

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested. We have never declined any request for information from the FBI related to this investigation, and there are no pending requests for information by the FBI.

Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

Our Work with the DNC: Setting the record straight

Nice, but lengthy, diatribe attempting to justify Obama allowing the DNC to hire a George Soros-associated private company to investigate a National Security issue instead of having 1 single Govt agency lead in the investigation to confirm the DNC's claim that they had been hacked by the Russians (after which he rewarded the Crowdstrike founder a position in his administration) in an obvious attempt to distract people from the fact they were busted rigging their own primaries and the fact that Democrats are flaming sexists, racists, homophobes, and anti-Semites!

MASSIVE 'Adam Schiff Impeachment-Like FAIL!

Bwuhahahahaha......

Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

Are you?

I don't know if you are or aren't a liberal, but YOU are not the entirety of the universe dumbass. Before you started throwing in your two worthless cents in, nobody was talking to or about you personally.

Calm down.

I'm merely pointing out the error of your statement.

I didn't vote for Hillary, so I helped Trump win.

But, at the same time, I didn't vote for Trump, so I didn't help him win.

Spock would slap you cross eyed for that kind of logic.

Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

Are you?

Calm down.

I'm merely pointing out the error of your statement.

I didn't vote for Hillary, so I helped Trump win.

That wasn't my statement. Stop posting nonsense.

My statement was that if Russian electioneering efforts in the US depressed liberal turnout they helped Trump win. Nothing you said contradicts that in any shape or form.

Forum List

Back