CNN: Welcome to the post-American world...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
CNN's Fareed Zakaria said Sunday that America was losing its hold on the world's stage, emphasizing that the signs were "everywhere."

"One of the defining features of the new era is that it is post-American. By that I mean that the Pax Americana of the past three decades is over," the "Fareed Zakaria GPS" host said.

Zakaria pointed to UAE and Saudi Arabia officials’ unwillingness to accept a phone call from President Biden as evidence of American decline.

"You can see the signs everywhere," he said. "Consider that according to The Wall Street Journal the leaders of the UAE and Saudi Arabia, two countries that have depended on Washington for their security for decades, refuse to even take phone calls from the American president."

Sorry CNN... It's not America they're snubbing... it's weak ass Joe Biden and his weak ass Democrat cohorts.

Looks like Trevor Noah gets it...

Noah continued later: "Now, according to the White House, this story is totally untrue. They deny it, which I would too. But either way, man, there is no denying that Saudi Arabia isn’t playing ball with Joe Biden. And you know what? You can say what you want, but this would have never happened to Donald Trump. Never."

Looks like Trevor Noah gets it...

Noah continued later: "Now, according to the White House, this story is totally untrue. They deny it, which I would too. But either way, man, there is no denying that Saudi Arabia isn’t playing ball with Joe Biden. And you know what? You can say what you want, but this would have never happened to Donald Trump. Never."

The answer is simple.

Remove all American equipment and troops from all OPEC nations and stop importing their oil.

When the dictators of the region come sniffing around their front holes and growling, we just say, "Sorry, we can't take your phone call".

I wonder how fast their tune would change.

However, we need a leader in the White House to do that and that means we are at least 3 years away from that kind of decisive action.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria said Sunday that America was losing its hold on the world's stage, emphasizing that the signs were "everywhere."

"One of the defining features of the new era is that it is post-American. By that I mean that the Pax Americana of the past three decades is over," the "Fareed Zakaria GPS" host said.

Zakaria pointed to UAE and Saudi Arabia officials’ unwillingness to accept a phone call from President Biden as evidence of American decline.

"You can see the signs everywhere," he said. "Consider that according to The Wall Street Journal the leaders of the UAE and Saudi Arabia, two countries that have depended on Washington for their security for decades, refuse to even take phone calls from the American president."

Sorry CNN... It's not America they're snubbing... it's weak ass Joe Biden and his weak ass Democrat cohorts.
Considering the U.S. committed 2, and arguably up to 5, of it's own decimations of countries this century the way Russia is doing to Ukraine, if I were the rest of the world I'd array myself against the U.S. as well. Maybe we'll learn from our mistakes.

Like anyone listens to Fareed Zakaria ....in fact like anybody listens to Crap New Network....they can go to hell

1647225568666.png

Oooooh. I thought that was coming from a reliable source. Its only fox news putting their usual anti democrat spin on it.

As you were comrades.

Fareed has been pushing the globalist post-America narrative for years. That's why Obama loves him so much and invited him to the White House multiple times. That's what Obama means by the "transformation" of America.

The US is the most powerful country in the history of the world, without question. Fareed is extremely wrong - and I don't need to remind everyone that in World War II our country came into the fray and absolutely decimated on all fronts: Africa, Europe, and Pacific. We are the greatest in technology, trade, economy, and military.

Wishful thinking on CNN's part is all it is. "The world" is just taking advantage of our Putz POTUS.

I note that "the world" played well with our last POTUS......Fancy that.

Actually, you fail to understand on many levels.

First, Zakaria is an expert on international politics, and he wrote a best selling book years ago titled exactly "The Post American World." So what he is doing here is plugging his book, and pointing out that his arguments laid out in the book are baring fruit.

His main argument is that the world is evolving beyond absolute dominance of a single superpower, and into a period of multiple emerging global powers. He suggests that the US will continue to be the most powerful, but it will not longer be unilaterally dominant, and it's relative global importance will diminish as a result of emergent powers presenting themselves as alternatives.

It's a very thought provoking book, and is well regarded by many of nation's sharpest political minds on both sides of the aisle. You should read it, if it's not too difficult for you.

Actually, you fail to understand on many levels.

First, Zakaria is an expert on international politics, and he wrote a best selling book years ago titled exactly "The Post American World." So what he is doing here is plugging his book, and pointing out that his arguments laid out in the book are baring fruit.

His main argument is that the world is evolving beyond absolute dominance of a single superpower, and into a period of multiple emerging global powers. He suggests that the US will continue to be the most powerful, but it will not longer be unilaterally dominant, and it's relative global importance will diminish as a result of emergent powers presenting themselves as alternatives.

It's a very thought provoking book, and is well regarded by many of nation's sharpest political minds on both sides of the aisle. You should read it, if it's not too difficult for you.
He is only writing what was forced on us by design. By his masters.

Forum List

Back