CNN

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Is now saying.Teump.will impose a 20% tax on Mexican imports for building the wall...

So for all you lefties and others that doubted the wall.

It's gonna happen, the wall is gonna be built and Mexico is going to pay for it, one way or another.

So please stop predicting or saying anything about Trump, you are wrong, wrong, and fucking wrong.

Trump wants 20% tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall - CNNPolitics.com

No, the American people will pay for it. We're the ones that will be paying higher prices for everything made in Mexico.

Buy your Oreo's now and freeze 'em.

I quit eating them when they quit making them here, at home. Hershey's kissed it's butt goodbye too. And I miss them both. How do you leave the town named after you??? Although, Canada is using their Hershey factory to produce a different "Pot of Gold".
marijuana-warehouse-hbtv-hemp-beach-tv.jpg

Is now saying.Teump.will impose a 20% tax on Mexican imports for building the wall...

It's gonna happen, the wall is gonna be built and Mexico is going to pay for it, one way or another.

So please stop predicting or saying anything about Trump, you are wrong, wrong, and fucking wrong.

That almost certainly would violate the NAFTA agreement which means that Mexico could get that tax tossed as long as NAFTA is in effect..

I can't wait until everyone that Trump tries to bulldoze stands up to him and makes a fool of him. They are NOT his employees and they DO NOT have to kiss his butt. It will be a whole new experience for him!

Next, to see all of his policies backfire.

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to completely fall apart when they lose.

That almost certainly would violate the NAFTA agreement which means that Mexico could get that tax tossed as long as NAFTA is in effect..

And he could pull out, it's negotiation. The wall is gonna happen, if i were.mexico see if you could go halfsies

I can't wait until everyone that Trump tries to bulldoze stands up to him and makes a fool of him. They are NOT his employees and they DO NOT have to kiss his butt. It will be a whole new experience for him!

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to completely fall apart when they lose.

Awww, you don't like to be bullied?

You mean all the racial and sexist bullshit you guys do to bully people or force people to make cakes for gays, it look like Trump is punching you bullies in the face. No more pussy republicans that just take it.....No Mas

I hope 20% tax - tarrif only a negotiating ploy. I agree with the guy above....we consumer end up paying it.
Maybe better to levy 20% fee on any cash transfer back to Mexico. Hit the illegals in the pocketbook.

Last edited:
Buy your Oreo's now and freeze 'em.

I quit eating them when they quit making them here, at home. Hershey's kissed it's butt goodbye too. And I miss them both. How do you leave the town named after you??? Although, Canada is using their Hershey factory to produce a different "Pot of Gold".
marijuana-warehouse-hbtv-hemp-beach-tv.jpg
I'm crushed that Hershey isn't in Hersey, anymore. But I stopped eating their chocolate years ago, after getting spoiled by the really good stuff. Now a Hershey bar tastes like brown wax.

Seems like yet a other kept promise by the God-Emperor. The regrressives will be outraged!

Up next, their worst nightmare. Trump will defeat ISIS, together with Putin.

You mean all the racial and sexist bullshit you guys do to bully people or force people to make cakes for gays, it look like Trump is punching you bullies in the face. No more pussy republicans that just take it.....No Mas

I'm not being bullied in the slightest, nor is the rest of the world. I know that Trumpbots would like to bully everyone, but it isn't going to work.

You Trumpbots are the ones that see the world thru the eyes of school boy bullying. The rest of the world grew up. We, like the President of Mexico will face you down when you try that bullshit.

FYI - there is no right to do business. If businesses do not conform to the standards set by the government, they can shutdown. They DO NOT have the right to discriminate. If providing services to gays is against their religious values, then they can close their business.

I'm not being bullied in the slightest, nor is the rest of the world. I know that Trumpbots would like to bully everyone, but it isn't going to work.

You Trumpbots are the ones that see the world thru the eyes of school boy bullying. The rest of the world grew up. We, like the President of Mexico will face you down when you try that bullshit.

FYI - there is no right to do business. If businesses do not conform to the standards set by the government, they can shutdown. They DO NOT have the right to discriminate. If providing services to gays is against their religious values, then they can close their business.

Wrong, you guys are the ones that call Trump a bully and have these anti bullying campaigns

Ah and the Gaystopo(the people behind the anti-bullying) comes out. It's so easy to smoke you guys out of your bullshit.

Check the first amendment, it allows free speech and free exercise of religion

So yes they can refuse to bake a cake for someone

And yes there is a right to do business. What country do you live in?

There is no right to

Free Healthcare or college though.

No, the American people will pay for it. We're the ones that will be paying higher prices for everything made in Mexico.
No, Mexico will....but thanks for trying to demonstrate you had a brain....:lol:

So, if Mexican made goods are taxed at 20% when they enter the U.S., you think that that price increase will not be passed on to the consumer?

Seriously?

No, Mexico will....but thanks for trying to demonstrate you had a brain....:lol:

So, if Mexican made goods are taxed at 20% when they enter the U.S., you think that that price increase will not be passed on to the consumer?

Seriously?
I think Mexicos industry will collapse....and so does Trump I am thinking....

Seriously?

Wait you think costs like wages and taxes are passed on to consumers?

Forum List

Back