CNN

I can't wait until everyone that Trump tries to bulldoze stands up to him and makes a fool of him. They are NOT his employees and they DO NOT have to kiss his butt. It will be a whole new experience for him!

Next, to see all of his policies backfire.

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to completely fall apart when they lose.

Awww, you don't like to be bullied?

You mean all the racial and sexist bullshit you guys do to bully people or force people to make cakes for gays, it look like Trump is punching you bullies in the face. No more pussy republicans that just take it.....No Mas

I'm not being bullied in the slightest, nor is the rest of the world. I know that Trumpbots would like to bully everyone, but it isn't going to work.

You Trumpbots are the ones that see the world thru the eyes of school boy bullying. The rest of the world grew up. We, like the President of Mexico will face you down when you try that bullshit.

FYI - there is no right to do business. If businesses do not conform to the standards set by the government, they can shutdown. They DO NOT have the right to discriminate. If providing services to gays is against their religious values, then they can close their business.

Wrong, you guys are the ones that call Trump a bully and have these anti bullying campaigns

Ah and the Gaystopo(the people behind the anti-bullying) comes out. It's so easy to smoke you guys out of your bullshit.

Check the first amendment, it allows free speech and free exercise of religion

So yes they can refuse to bake a cake for someone

And yes there is a right to do business. What country do you live in?

There is no right to

Free Healthcare or college though.

Where in the U.S. constitution does it say that there is a right to do business?

Put up or shut up!

Got news for you - doing business is a privilege, not a right.

Free exercise of religion does not include discrimination in business practices.

Holy shit! What if everyone that did business could freely discriminate for whatever reason and call it free exercise of religion?

Do you ever think things thru?

No, the American people will pay for it. We're the ones that will be paying higher prices for everything made in Mexico.
No, Mexico will....but thanks for trying to demonstrate you had a brain....:lol:

So, if Mexican made goods are taxed at 20% when they enter the U.S., you think that that price increase will not be passed on to the consumer?

Seriously?

Wait you think costs like wages and taxes are passed on to consumers?

Game, set, match.

No, the American people will pay for it. We're the ones that will be paying higher prices for everything made in Mexico.
No, Mexico will....but thanks for trying to demonstrate you had a brain....:lol:

So, if Mexican made goods are taxed at 20% when they enter the U.S., you think that that price increase will not be passed on to the consumer?

Seriously?

Once again...seriously?

Seriously?

Once again...seriously?
Seriously, are you so left wing batshit stupid that you don't see you've defeated your own position?

Be careful taking CNN's word on this. It's pretty well known for its Fake News these days. That being said, Democrats are still approaching Trump the way they did before and during the Election. It's smug arrogance.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

That sums up Donald Trump perfectly.

Is now saying.Teump.will impose a 20% tax on Mexican imports for building the wall...

So for all you lefties and others that doubted the wall.

It's gonna happen, the wall is gonna be built and Mexico is going to pay for it, one way or another.

So please stop predicting or saying anything about Trump, you are wrong, wrong, and fucking wrong.

Trump wants 20% tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall - CNNPolitics.com
Have to be honest, the best thing about the wall is that it just exposes more left wing lies, after that I am not thrilled about living in a walled off country [that is the argument the left should have been making but just couldn't help themselves by playing their joker card...racism, xenophobia and...well the rest of their white supremacy hand] now the only thing left for them to do to denigrate America is refer to the legal border/point of entry as "check point charlie"...count on it, they know nothing else

I can't wait until everyone that Trump tries to bulldoze stands up to him and makes a fool of him. They are NOT his employees and they DO NOT have to kiss his butt. It will be a whole new experience for him!

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to completely fall apart when they lose.

You mean all the racial and sexist bullshit you guys do to bully people or force people to make cakes for gays, it look like Trump is punching you bullies in the face. No more pussy republicans that just take it.....No Mas

I'm not being bullied in the slightest, nor is the rest of the world. I know that Trumpbots would like to bully everyone, but it isn't going to work.

You Trumpbots are the ones that see the world thru the eyes of school boy bullying. The rest of the world grew up. We, like the President of Mexico will face you down when you try that bullshit.

FYI - there is no right to do business. If businesses do not conform to the standards set by the government, they can shutdown. They DO NOT have the right to discriminate. If providing services to gays is against their religious values, then they can close their business.

Wrong, you guys are the ones that call Trump a bully and have these anti bullying campaigns

Ah and the Gaystopo(the people behind the anti-bullying) comes out. It's so easy to smoke you guys out of your bullshit.

There is no right to

Where in the U.S. constitution does it say that there is a right to do business?

Put up or shut up!

Free exercise of religion does not include discrimination in business practices.

Holy shit! What if everyone that did business could freely discriminate for whatever reason and call it free exercise of religion?

Where does it say you can't refuse to bake a cake for gays? What is this based on. Free exercise of religion is in the constitution.

And yes doing business is a right. You can do business if you have the ability to.

Free college is not a right, people have to pay for that, which is an undue burden on taxpayers. You can go to college but you have to pay for it.

I wouldn't let them have anything to do with our wall. I would make it a tourist attraction, with shops and all kinds of businesses.

Is now saying.Teump.will impose a 20% tax on Mexican imports for building the wall...

So for all you lefties and others that doubted the wall.

It's gonna happen, the wall is gonna be built and Mexico is going to pay for it, one way or another.

So please stop predicting or saying anything about Trump, you are wrong, wrong, and fucking wrong.

Trump wants 20% tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall - CNNPolitics.com
Have to be honest, the best thing about the wall is that it just exposes more left wing lies, after that I am not thrilled about living in a walled off country [that is the argument the left should have been making but just couldn't help themselves by playing their joker card...racism, xenophobia and...well the rest of their white supremacy hand] now the only thing left for them to do to denigrate America is refer to the legal border/point of entry as "check point charlie"...count on it, they know nothing else

That's fine, but when drugs, crime and illegals are reduced, noone will care.
Charlie kept.people in, we're keeping people out. Liberals dont understand this distinction

There is no right to

Put up or shut up!

Where does it say you can't refuse to bake a cake for gays? What is this based on. Free exercise of religion is in the constitution.

And yes doing business is a right. You can do business if you have the ability to.

Free college is not a right, people have to pay for that, which is an undue burden on taxpayers. You can go to college but you have to pay for it.

Once again, show me exactly where in the Constitution it says that doing business is a right...PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Businesses are licensed - they have to meet standards. If it were a right it would be illegal to require a license.

Discrimination is NOT free exercise of religion, nor is it a legal business practice.

If left up to people like you, the interpretation of 'free exercise of religion' would be so broad as to allow human sacrifice.

I wouldn't let them have anything to do with our wall. I would make it a tourist attraction, with shops and all kinds of businesses.

Catapults that send a wet back HIGH over the fence for a HARD landing back home would be a tourist anchor attraction. Five Dollah to pull the release mechanism...huge.

There is no right to

Put up or shut up!

Once again, show me exactly where in the Constitution it says that doing business is a right...PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Businesses are licensed - they have to meet standards. If it were a right it would be illegal to require a license.

Discrimination is NOT free exercise of religion, nor is it a legal business practice.

If left up to people like you, the interpretation of 'free exercise of religion' would be so broad as to allow human sacrifice.

OMG this guy is a commie
Those evil christains stopped human sacrifice, good thing they didn't have aeperarion of church and state back in the day or Aztecs would still be killing mayans in cultural rituals.

Ah the discrimination crusader.......discrimination is the worst thing you can do..according .to people like you. But I bet you discriminate every day.

All rights have some regulation dipshit....think about it...maybe it will.come to you....maybe

Put up or shut up!

Got news for you - read the 10th Amendment. Then answer this question:

Should I be able to go to Richard's Bakery and force you to write "Fuck Obama" on a cake and then display it as one of your creations?

Catapults that send a wet back HIGH over the fence for a HARD landing back home would be a tourist anchor attraction. Five Dollah to pull the release mechanism...huge.
Ah, I always like smart marketing people. But at only $5 think you'd be leaving a lot of money on the table. Ten for sure and I think even twenty would fly (no pun intended). It could get so popular that Trebuchet Tossing becomes an Olympic event.

Ah, I always like smart marketing people. But at only $5 think you'd be leaving a lot of money on the table. Ten for sure and I think even twenty would fly (no pun intended). It could get so popular that Trebuchet Tossing becomes an Olympic event.

5 dollah is affordable to all Pupps' peeps as family entertainment . The High End Gold Plated Trebuchet is for the high rollers at 10k per launch.

There is no right to

Put up or shut up!

OMG this guy is a commie
Those evil christains stopped human sacrifice, good thing they didn't have aeperarion of church and state back in the day or Aztecs would still be killing mayans in cultural rituals.

Ah the discrimination crusader.......discrimination is the worst thing you can do..according .to people like you. But I bet you discriminate every day.

All rights have some regulation dipshit....think about it...maybe it will.come to you....maybe

Holy crap! Your all over the place on that reply. Perhaps you should take your meds!

Nothing I've posted implies that I'm a commie in any way. Is that your knee jerks reaction whenever somebody says anything you don't like?

WTF does Aztec sacrifices or the Spanish conquest of Mexico have to do with this conversation? You're really off your rocker!

BTW - The Mayan civilization was long gone before the Aztec civilization came into existence.

Discrimination is AGAINST THE LAW and it has been for a long time. I'm not a discrimination crusader at all. I do believe that businesses are required to conform to the law.

All rights are limited, not regulated.

Put up or shut up!

Should I be able to go to Richard's Bakery and force you to write "Fuck Obama" on a cake and then display it as one of your creations?

Yes, if I've stated that I will write whatever the customer wants on the cake then I would write 'Fuck Obama' if that's what the customer requested.

More to the point, if I was requested to write something like 'Congratulations Donald Trump', I would feel that I was obligated to do so. I have to right to interject my politics into my business services. If that's what the customer wants, that's what the customer gets or I should not be in business.

The only limitation would be in writing something that promoted crimes or sedition. I should not for example write something that explicitly promoted terrorism.

Put up or shut up!

Oh. also the 10th amendment does not apply at all to this argument.

Do you understand that a right and a power are two different things?

Governments have power and responsibilities. They do not have rights.

People have rights, not powers per the Constitution.

Forum List

Back