CNN's Acosta: Trump lied about birtherism, Inauguration crowd, Comey tapes, but nobody had to resign

Acosta proves CNN has no credibility in his very 1st accusation, as it was proven that Hillary's staff passed the 'birther' issue around in 2008 as a possible tactic to use against Barry when he came out of nowhere and began spoiling her 1st 'It's my turn'.

His entire rant is another example of Liberals' inability to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

CNN was busted ... again and again and again ... engaging in Fake News. They openly admitted their allegiance to Hillary ON THE AIR. The last time they were busted for Fake News they only retracted the story because they were served with a threat of a $100 Mil lawsuit for slander.

Time for CNN to STFU, stop blaming others, and 'take their medicine'.
Idiocy personified. No matter how many times you dorks are educated you continue to lie..
A VOLUNTEER on the Clinton campaign wrote an EMAIL about Obama not being born in America. When Hillary found about it, she fired that person on the spot.
Trump whores interpret this as "Hillary started the birther controversy."Totally ignoring Trump carried that lie for 5 years and began his political career pushing the lie.
So now you know... but I'm sure you'll keep lying about it.

Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager admits birther connection

'Nuff said...
Hillary's campaign manager admitted no such thing.

CNN’s Month-Long Nightmare

"The last 30 days have been nothing short of a public relations nightmare for CNN.

The network is reeling after a brutal stretch that has seen two hosts taken off-air, one story retracted and another rewritten, accusations of staged protests, the resignations of three key employees and most recently, an ongoing series of undercover videos meant to portray CNN as misleading the public about the Trump-Russia stories that have dominated media coverage of the president so far.

Kathy Griffin 'ISIS-Photo Op'

CNN ran a story on June 6 that claimed former FBI Director James Comey would use his testimony the next day to refute Trump’s claim that Comey had assured him three separate times that he was not under FBI investigation.

CNN’s nightmare month continued last week when CNN.com published, deleted, and then retracted and apologized for, an article that claimed Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was the subject of a Senate investigation for his ties to Russian bankers. Three key members of CNN’s investigative team '
resigned' on Monday for their role in the retracted story.

Late Monday night, conservative activist James O’Keefe released
hidden-camera video that showed a CNN producer, John Bonifield, saying that Trump was “probably right” that the Trump-Russia story was a “witch hunt.”

etc.....

When CNN speaks these days people hear, "Blah, blah, blah, lie, lie, lie, blah, blah....

When CNN gets a story wrong ( which they seldom do) they retract and deal with the reporters.
Fox continues to lie about 6 million illegals voted and their station doesn't hold them accountable. Fox continues to make shit up on a nightly basis and you don't have the balls to call them out on it.
YOU buttfucks are trying to do away with the first amendment and crown Trump dictator.
This is the bottom line. In your world there is no truth, no facts, only what comes out of Trump's mouth.

If I have a meeting with someone and I'm speaking the truth about it, I would welcome a recording coming to light, so it wouldn't be a threat for the other guy to mutter about them. It's only intimidation if I intended to lie about it.

Acosta proves CNN has no credibility in his very 1st accusation, as it was proven that Hillary's staff passed the 'birther' issue around in 2008 as a possible tactic to use against Barry when he came out of nowhere and began spoiling her 1st 'It's my turn'.

His entire rant is another example of Liberals' inability to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

CNN was busted ... again and again and again ... engaging in Fake News. They openly admitted their allegiance to Hillary ON THE AIR. The last time they were busted for Fake News they only retracted the story because they were served with a threat of a $100 Mil lawsuit for slander.

Idiocy personified. No matter how many times you dorks are educated you continue to lie..
A VOLUNTEER on the Clinton campaign wrote an EMAIL about Obama not being born in America. When Hillary found about it, she fired that person on the spot.
Trump whores interpret this as "Hillary started the birther controversy."Totally ignoring Trump carried that lie for 5 years and began his political career pushing the lie.

'Nuff said...
The Washington Times. Lol
I reportedly what exactly happened from the people directly involved. It's called "the source."
You need to run to your far right slanted media for a explanation so you can keep lying about it.

You reported Fake News.

You can't get any closer to the truth than Hillary's campaign manager ADMITTING her / their birther conspiracy connection in 2008.
Her campaign manager said a volunteer for Hillary was let go after spreading an email which turned out to be an email claiming Obama was a secret Muslim. The email in question was not about where he was born.

'Nuff said...
The Washington Times. Lol
I reportedly what exactly happened from the people directly involved. It's called "the source."
You need to run to your far right slanted media for a explanation so you can keep lying about it.

You reported Fake News.

You can't get any closer to the truth than Hillary's campaign manager ADMITTING her / their birther conspiracy connection in 2008.
Your lying and you use a nefarious source to back up your lies. The Clinton campaign has corroborated and explained what happened.
But again.., why don't you hold Trump accountable for spreading the spreading lie for five full years.
Of course you won't answer being the cowardly fucker you are.

When CNN gets a story wrong ( which they seldom do) they retract and deal with the reporters.
1. CNN only retracted the story an apologized for it because they got hit with a $100 Million law suit for libel.

2. Cnn 'dealt with' their Fake News reporters? No such thing happened according to Fake News CNN - their 3 reporters just suddenly decided to all RESIGN at the same time. :p

The snowflakes are suddenly in a 'blizzard', frantically trying to defend Fake News. I love the smell and sight of snowflake desperation.

trump lied about asking Comey to curtail the Flynn investigation.
The reason Comey felt he needed to write down what was said was because he knew Trump would lie about it.. and of course he did. He lies about everything.
Since that time Trump has tried to get the investigation stopped on three other separate occasions.
This is why Mueller is looking into obstruction of justice charges against Trump.

You keep ducking the question, Faun. Was that picture the height of Trump's crowd or not?
Both pictures were taken while both presidents were speaking. That's as fair a comparison as you can find. And I've seen no pictures from that camera at anytime during Trump's Inauguration showing a bigger crowd than Obama's. Regardless of whether it was before Trump spoke of after.

You reek of desperation.

Once again, you duck the question! Show me a picture from that camera from a later time so we can compare.
Stop lying, I answered the question. Again, there's been no photo from any time that day from that camera showing s bigger crowd than Obama's.

Simple request, Faun...show me a photo from that same camera thirty minutes after the one you've cited as the height of Trump's crowd.
Don't have to. There is no photo from that same camera showing Trump's crowd was bigger than Obama's at any time that day.

Just how committed to this desperation are you?

Show me ANY picture from that camera later than noon, Faun!

You can't...you know why? Because those pictures wouldn't tell the "narrative" that the main stream media was pushing that day...which is that nobody showed up for Trump's inauguration therefore he's not REALLY legitimate! Care to explain why there aren't any later photos?

The snowflakes are suddenly in a 'blizzard', frantically trying to defend Fake News. I love the smell and sight of snowflake desperation.
You run to sources whose only purpose is to defend Trump. I go to sources revealing the truth.
Your FAKE NEWS bullshit doesn't work anymore.
All you are is a Puppet of the orange liar who started attacking CNN and MSNBC and calling them fake news because they dared publish his exact words.

You run to sources whose only purpose is to defend Trump. I go to sources revealing the truth.
I don't 'run' to anyone. I simply choose to AVOID the Fake News sources that have been repeatedly busted for their lies, false accusations, story retractions, etc - the sources you frequent and frequently defend. :p

[The only thing that has been proven are Trump lies. Obama had a far far bigger inauguration crowd, and he deserved it.
Define far far.
comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg
Exactly. Fake news and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd
However, the pictures in the article show the crowd size for Obama when he was speaking during his 2009 inauguration with the crowd from Trump’s inauguration approximately 3 hours before Trump spoke.
Like I said, when the Right are caught lying they just keep on lying. And what better source for fake news lies than the GatewayPundit!!!

First of all, the photo I posted has the DATE STAMP right on the bottom with the time 11:49 AM, Don THE Con spoke at noon! So 11 minutes has been blown up into a 3 hour lie.

And here is a zoom in on the tiny crowd a little later, cropping out all the places with NO people and you can clearly see Tramp speaking on the screens on the right!!!!

RT-trump-inauguration-12pm-jef-170120_4x3_992.jpg

The fake news is yours, pretending like Hillary's campaign manager exposed Hillary's campaign as the origin of birtherism.

Patti Doyle was speaking about this email by Judy Rose, who was terminated from the campaign. And the email she sent which led to her dismissal, was not about the birther conspiracy. The birther conspiracy was the claim that Obama was ineligible to be president because he was not born in the U.S.. The email Julie Rose sent claimed that Obama was a secret Muslim having spent a number of years attending a Muslim school in Indonesia. It had nothing to do about him being born in Kenya. In fact, it even states he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

To: [Gary Hart]

To: xxx xxxxx, Ryan Callanan , xxx xxxxxx,
xxxx xxxxx, Gary Hart ,
xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Subject: Fw: Meet Barack Obama]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:19:38 -0600

X-MSMail-Priority: High

----- Original Message -----

*Sent:* Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:42 PM
*Subject:* Meet Barack Obama]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Subject:* **Who is Barack Obama?**

*_Most_* of this appears to be true! *I shutter to
think!! *Scary guy!

**We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual.
Check for yourself. ***

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

THIS DEFINITELY WARRANTS LOOKING INTO. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED, 'ONE NATION UNDER GOD'. ALMIGHTY GOD, NOT THE GOD OF THE KORAN.

We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual.
Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii . When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from
Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran (Their equivalency to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected
presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

Clinton staffer on anti-Obama email chain (UPDATED)

I don't 'run' to anyone. I simply choose to AVOID the Fake News sources that have been repeatedly busted for their lies, false accusations, story retractions, etc - the sources you frequent and frequently defend. :p
I see you're too chickenshit to answer my question. I knew it.
You RUN to bogus sources who will lie for you.
CNN is manned by professional journalists doing their job to get the story right.
When they don't, they retract. Fox or Gateway Pundit never does.
The definition of fake news is: Any news organization that prints the truth about Trump.
That's why you fuckers run to the news outlets in bed with Trump.
The purpose of our media is to hold the administration accountable to the American People. Trump and his cock suckers like you hate that..

[The only thing that has been proven are Trump lies. Obama had a far far bigger inauguration crowd, and he deserved it.
Define far far.
comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Was that second picture taken at the height of Trump's inauguration, Ed? Because if it wasn't...you're guilty of deliberately distorting the truth.

Is that who you are?
It was just as Don THE Con was about to speak, not 3 hours before he spoke as the lying Right-wing media claims. The Date and Time are at the bottom of the photo.

Both pictures were taken while both presidents were speaking. That's as fair a comparison as you can find. And I've seen no pictures from that camera at anytime during Trump's Inauguration showing a bigger crowd than Obama's. Regardless of whether it was before Trump spoke of after.

You reek of desperation.

Once again, you duck the question! Show me a picture from that camera from a later time so we can compare.
Stop lying, I answered the question. Again, there's been no photo from any time that day from that camera showing s bigger crowd than Obama's.

Simple request, Faun...show me a photo from that same camera thirty minutes after the one you've cited as the height of Trump's crowd.
Don't have to. There is no photo from that same camera showing Trump's crowd was bigger than Obama's at any time that day.

Just how committed to this desperation are you?

Show me ANY picture from that camera later than noon, Faun!

You can't...you know why? Because those pictures wouldn't tell the "narrative" that the main stream media was pushing that day...which is that nobody showed up for Trump's inauguration therefore he's not REALLY legitimate! Care to explain why there aren't any later photos?
LOLOL

There is no picture from that camera showing a bigger crowd size than Obama's at any point in time that day.

If there was -- you would have posted it.

:dance:

The fake news is yours, pretending like Hillary's campaign manager exposed Hillary's campaign as the origin of birtherism.

Patti Doyle was speaking about this email by Judy Rose, who was terminated from the campaign. And the email she sent which led to her dismissal, was not about the birther conspiracy. The birther conspiracy was the claim that Obama was ineligible to be president because he was not born in the U.S.. The email Julie Rose sent claimed that Obama was a secret Muslim having spent a number of years attending a Muslim school in Indonesia. It had nothing to do about him being born in Kenya. In fact, it even states he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

To: [Gary Hart]

To: xxx xxxxx, Ryan Callanan , xxx xxxxxx,
xxxx xxxxx, Gary Hart ,
xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Subject: Fw: Meet Barack Obama]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:19:38 -0600

X-MSMail-Priority: High

----- Original Message -----

*Sent:* Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:42 PM
*Subject:* Meet Barack Obama]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Subject:* **Who is Barack Obama?**

*_Most_* of this appears to be true! *I shutter to
think!! *Scary guy!

**We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual.
Check for yourself. ***

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

THIS DEFINITELY WARRANTS LOOKING INTO. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED, 'ONE NATION UNDER GOD'. ALMIGHTY GOD, NOT THE GOD OF THE KORAN.

We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual.
Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii . When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from
Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran (Their equivalency to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected
presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

Clinton staffer on anti-Obama email chain (UPDATED)
No matter how clear or how often these Trumpies are corrected and educated they will ignore it and head back into their cocoon where it's always safe and warm.
It al boils down to Trump's own words. "
Don't believe anything you hear or read. Only believe what I tell you."
Those are the exact words of present and past dictators.

I see you're too chickenshit to answer my question. I knew it.
You RUN to bogus sources who will lie for you.
CNN is manned by professional journalists doing their job to get the story right.
When they don't, they retract. Fox or Gateway Pundit never does.
The definition of fake news is: Any news organization that prints the truth about Trump.
That's why you fuckers run to the news outlets in bed with Trump.
The purpose of our media is to hold the administration accountable to the American People. Trump and his cock suckers like you hate that..
Hey dumbass....

"You run to sources whose only purpose is to defend Trump. I go to sources revealing the truth."

Is NOT a question. Thanks for proving that yes you ARE too stupid to know the difference between a question and an ignorant statement.

Forum List

Back