CNN's Acosta: Trump lied about birtherism, Inauguration crowd, Comey tapes, but nobody had to resign

When did Trump lie about the Comey tapes?

More CNN fake news....they'll never learn, useless assholes
You better HOPE that there's no recordings of that conversation. I guess that they are upset that he had played on their intelligence. That he suppose to stand still with his mouth shut and let them keep ramming into his rear end.

CNN

tumblr_m7s9cwo4fJ1rcq298o1_500.gif

You keep ducking the question, Faun. Was that picture the height of Trump's crowd or not?
Both pictures were taken while both presidents were speaking. That's as fair a comparison as you can find. And I've seen no pictures from that camera at anytime during Trump's Inauguration showing a bigger crowd than Obama's. Regardless of whether it was before Trump spoke of after.

You reek of desperation.

Once again, you duck the question! Show me a picture from that camera from a later time so we can compare.

Hillary's crowd was much, much, MUCH smaller than Trump's.

Bwuhahahahaha........

You better HOPE that there's no recordings of that conversation. I guess that they are upset that he had played on their intelligence. That he suppose to stand still with his mouth shut and let them keep ramming into his rear end.
p8wkx.jpg

All liberals think that what they believe to be true is true, perception is reality.

Thus they want there to be tapes just like Watergate. So in their heads there are tapes that are damning.

So Trump says there are not tapes, thus Trump has to be lying because he goes against the liberal narrative.

That is so dumb. Trump's lie was when he implied he had the tapes in an effort to intimidate Comey. Yes, that was a lie.

He implied no such thing. Good grief. Seek help.

You keep ducking the question, Faun. Was that picture the height of Trump's crowd or not?
Both pictures were taken while both presidents were speaking. That's as fair a comparison as you can find. And I've seen no pictures from that camera at anytime during Trump's Inauguration showing a bigger crowd than Obama's. Regardless of whether it was before Trump spoke of after.

You reek of desperation.

Once again, you duck the question! Show me a picture from that camera from a later time so we can compare.
Stop lying, I answered the question. Again, there's been no photo from any time that day from that camera showing s bigger crowd than Obama's.

All liberals think that what they believe to be true is true, perception is reality.

Thus they want there to be tapes just like Watergate. So in their heads there are tapes that are damning.

So Trump says there are not tapes, thus Trump has to be lying because he goes against the liberal narrative.

That is so dumb. Trump's lie was when he implied he had the tapes in an effort to intimidate Comey. Yes, that was a lie.

:cuckoo:

DNC Thinking:

'I hope you can drop the Flynn case' - Comey, I order you to drop the Flynn investigation.

'I hope there are no tapes' - I have tapes of that conversation...

Snowflakes hear, see, and believe what they want to, whatever benefits them the most.

Shame on CNN and Donald Trump for being fake news purveyors. Great point by Acosta.

CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump lied about birtherism, Inauguration crowds, and Comey tapes, but "nobody had to resign"
Donald Trump lied about birtherism! I don't think so!!!

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

From 2004
sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg

Shame on CNN and Donald Trump for being fake news purveyors. Great point by Acosta.

CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump lied about birtherism, Inauguration crowds, and Comey tapes, but "nobody had to resign"

From 2004
The crazed birfers who can't get over it thread is over there -->
Your post does not debunk my post. You fail.

You reek of desperation.

Stop lying, I answered the question. Again, there's been no photo from any time that day from that camera showing s bigger crowd than Obama's.

Simple request, Faun...show me a photo from that same camera thirty minutes after the one you've cited as the height of Trump's crowd.

From 2004

From 2004
The crazed birfers who can't get over it thread is over there -->
Your post does not debunk my post. You fail.
LOLOL

Who said it was meant to debunk your nonsense?

You reek of desperation.

Simple request, Faun...show me a photo from that same camera thirty minutes after the one you've cited as the height of Trump's crowd.
Don't have to. There is no photo from that same camera showing Trump's crowd was bigger than Obama's at any time that day.

Just how committed to this desperation are you?

CNN’s Month-Long Nightmare

"The last 30 days have been nothing short of a public relations nightmare for CNN.

The network is reeling after a brutal stretch that has seen two hosts taken off-air, one story retracted and another rewritten, accusations of staged protests, the resignations of three key employees and most recently, an ongoing series of undercover videos meant to portray CNN as misleading the public about the Trump-Russia stories that have dominated media coverage of the president so far.

Kathy Griffin 'ISIS-Photo Op'

CNN ran a story on June 6 that claimed former FBI Director James Comey would use his testimony the next day to refute Trump’s claim that Comey had assured him three separate times that he was not under FBI investigation.

CNN’s nightmare month continued last week when CNN.com published, deleted, and then retracted and apologized for, an article that claimed Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was the subject of a Senate investigation for his ties to Russian bankers. Three key members of CNN’s investigative team '
resigned' on Monday for their role in the retracted story.

Late Monday night, conservative activist James O’Keefe released
hidden-camera video that showed a CNN producer, John Bonifield, saying that Trump was “probably right” that the Trump-Russia story was a “witch hunt.”

etc.....

When CNN speaks these days people hear, "Blah, blah, blah, lie, lie, lie, blah, blah....

Acosta proves CNN has no credibility in his very 1st accusation, as it was proven that Hillary's staff passed the 'birther' issue around in 2008 as a possible tactic to use against Barry when he came out of nowhere and began spoiling her 1st 'It's my turn'.

His entire rant is another example of Liberals' inability to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

CNN was busted ... again and again and again ... engaging in Fake News. They openly admitted their allegiance to Hillary ON THE AIR. The last time they were busted for Fake News they only retracted the story because they were served with a threat of a $100 Mil lawsuit for slander.

Time for CNN to STFU, stop blaming others, and 'take their medicine'.
Idiocy personified. No matter how many times you dorks are educated you continue to lie..
A VOLUNTEER on the Clinton campaign wrote an EMAIL about Obama not being born in America. When Hillary found about it, she fired that person on the spot.
Trump whores interpret this as "Hillary started the birther controversy."Totally ignoring Trump carried that lie for 5 years and began his political career pushing the lie.
So now you know... but I'm sure you'll keep lying about it.

Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager admits birther connection

'Nuff said...
The Washington Times. Lol
I reportedly what exactly happened from the people directly involved. It's called "the source."
You need to run to your far right slanted media for a explanation so you can keep lying about it.

Acosta proves CNN has no credibility in his very 1st accusation, as it was proven that Hillary's staff passed the 'birther' issue around in 2008 as a possible tactic to use against Barry when he came out of nowhere and began spoiling her 1st 'It's my turn'.

His entire rant is another example of Liberals' inability to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

CNN was busted ... again and again and again ... engaging in Fake News. They openly admitted their allegiance to Hillary ON THE AIR. The last time they were busted for Fake News they only retracted the story because they were served with a threat of a $100 Mil lawsuit for slander.

Time for CNN to STFU, stop blaming others, and 'take their medicine'.
Idiocy personified. No matter how many times you dorks are educated you continue to lie..
A VOLUNTEER on the Clinton campaign wrote an EMAIL about Obama not being born in America. When Hillary found about it, she fired that person on the spot.
Trump whores interpret this as "Hillary started the birther controversy."Totally ignoring Trump carried that lie for 5 years and began his political career pushing the lie.
So now you know... but I'm sure you'll keep lying about it.

Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager admits birther connection

'Nuff said...
The Washington Times. Lol
I reportedly what exactly happened from the people directly involved. It's called "the source."
You need to run to your far right slanted media for a explanation so you can keep lying about it.

You reported Fake News.

You can't get any closer to the truth than Hillary's campaign manager ADMITTING her / their birther conspiracy connection in 2008.

Forum List

Back