Cocaine Found In The White House

I did listen to all the police or EMS dispatch today. They mentioned bagging it up and then wiping down the bag, but I think they were referring to the bag they put the suspected drugs in. I think they were wiping it down as a precautionary measure in case the powder was a toxic substance.

Here is the audio The relevant channel is labeled "encrypted" and the relevant messages are at 8:49 and 8:50 p.m. here...

Something is fishy.

In the post above, you can listen to the EMS say on the encrypted channel that the cocaine was found in the Library.

Now they are all saying that it was found in a cubby where the public places "electronics" and other personal items. Example here...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Cocaine discovered in the White House on Sunday was found in a cubby hole in a West Wing entry area where visitors place electronics and other belongings before going on tours, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. [Link]

Well, if you go to the official White House tour page Visit The White House | The White House , it specifically says that cell phones are permitted and there are no public cubbies...

1688668894365.png

Last edited:
Newsmax just reported that the corrupt White House media director has changed the location once again of where the cocaine was found.
Now they're saying that it was found in the executive offices of the West Wing, not public areas.

And now "Binders" has discovered a new word. The new word is "Purview".

Meaning that she can't answer questions about anything because it's under somebody else's PURVIEW.

Last edited:
Newsmax just reported that the corrupt White House media director has changed the location once again of where the cocaine was found.
Now they're saying that it was found in the executive offices of the West Wing, not public areas.

And now "Binders" has discovered an new word. The new word is "Purview".

Meaning that she can't answer questions about anything because it's under somebody else's PURVIEW.
The cover up is in full swing.

Wow. I had just independently come to that conclusion myself. - The lobby and cubby thing at a public entrance was a lie.

NBC is reporting what you state...

"The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area."

Sounds like Hunter's entrance.

White House spokesman refused to rule out Hunter when asked...

When lying with no guilt, no sweating or not caring it means a growing sociopathic and psychotic dominance in powers of position. How can Progs ring in their utopia if it has a consistent rickety foundation built up with hundreds of floors on it from the sucker taxpayers? To do their dreams it must be of honesty and integrity. And most who push it live the life of abundance and violate the seven deadly sins with impunity. At least live like the proletariat scum.

When lying with no guilt, no sweating or not caring it means a growing sociopathic and psychotic dominance in powers of position. How can Progs ring in their utopia if it has a consistent rickety foundation built up with hundreds of floors on it from the sucker taxpayers? To do their dreams it must be of honesty and integrity. And most who push it live the life of abundance and violate the seven deadly sins with impunity. At least live like the proletariat scum.
The fact remains....our White House is currently occupied by a bunch of coke-sniffing sociopaths.

Wow. I had just independently come to that conclusion myself. - The lobby and cubby thing at a public entrance was a lie.

"The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area."

Security at the White House is compromised. That could have been a bomb instead of just Hunter's baggie of blow.

Security at the White House is compromised. That could have been a bomb instead of just Hunter's baggie of blow.
As they said on Faux Noise today, they already know who's coke it is and they're just trying to cover it up.
Most likely the person that found it will be fired.....or if that person is an Obama plant, they'll be given a Presidential Freedom Medal.
Right now the establishment is trying to rid themselves of the Bidens. But they'll probably go down kicking and screaming before they're replaced. They're going to wait till the last minute and replace them with Michelle or Gavin Newsome.

Last edited:
I bet if it had been anthrax, they could find the perp.

Or maybe not...which is worse, cocaine in the WH, or not being able to find out who put anthrax in the WH?

TDS says Trump planted it
Reality and fact says Hunter is a sad, , sordid slimeball with Joe the main enabler
Joe is simply Hunter but just 40 years older.
Joe is what we call white trash. He is obviously a man who was backed from elites and corporate interests who controlled him over the years. For crucial votes that advanced the cause he was their crash dummy. He promised unity.

Something is fishy.

In the post above, you can listen to the EMS say on the encrypted channel that the cocaine was found in the Library.

Now they are all saying that it was found in a cubby where the public places "electronics" and other personal items. Example here...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Cocaine discovered in the White House on Sunday was found in a cubby hole in a West Wing entry area where visitors place electronics and other belongings before going on tours, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. [Link]

Well, if you go to the official White House tour page Visit The White House | The White House , it specifically says that cell phones are permitted and there are no public cubbies...

View attachment 801994
If everyone is allowed a cell phone then checking the phone records could find the culprit in no time.
Their GPS tracker will tell the FBI where everyone was in the White House at what day/time.

I bet if it had been anthrax, they could find the perp.

Or maybe not...which is worse, cocaine in the WH, or not being able to find out who put anthrax in the WH?

I'd say the MASSIVE security failure that allowed an unknown person to bring an unknown substance into the core of the White House is worse.

That could have been one of the suicide bombers Joe's open border is allowing into our country.

Hunter is such a Crackhead that they're going to have serious issues with him getting stoned AF and forgetting important stuff all over the place.

Never mind the simple fact that this will destroy his plea deal and put him in prison.

I'd say the MASSIVE security failure that allowed an unknown person to bring an unknown substance into the core of the White House is worse.

That could have been one of the suicide bombers Joe's open border is allowing into our country.
There's a great possibility that eventually there will be a medical emergency in the WH from an overdose of Fentanyl poisoning.

Don't try to cheer me up. :muahaha:
I know that this is bad, no matter whatever this means.
The fact is, the White House is no place for a known felon with a severe Crack habit.

Forum List

Back