Cocaine Found In The White House

The story has changed so many times on this, I would not be surprised if the coke was actually found in a drawer of Lincoln's desk.

This article has lots of good info...

Summary:
- Secure area, not a tour area
- Not heavily traveled on a weekend
- Sweeps of area are frequent
- 1st Family did not return until Tuesday
- Probably not Hunter's coke [if it was found in a cubby]
- USSS says using all tools
- Everyone in the area is accounted for at all times.

Lol the obsession you people have with this story is incredible. Let’s say it is Hunter’s. Okay and? Charge him for the crime of cocaine possession. Why the fuck should anyone care about this?

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent:
Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 07:02:09 PM CDT
Subject: Joe Biden's Got a COKE Problem...

When I heard the news that cocaine was found in the White House I was shocked!

Not because they found cocaine in the White House. With Joe Biden and his crackhead son hanging out in the joint I wasn't a bit surprised someone smuggled in coke. But I was really shocked that we actually heard about it!

Seems like the media's iron curtain around Joe Biden and his family has started to rust. It isn't as airtight as it used to be.

Many people are speculating that the cocaine in questions belongs to Hunter Biden, son of Joe, recent visitor to the White House and notorious cocaine and crack user.

But I have a different theory. I think the cocaine left behind in the West Wing belonged to Joe Biden. That guy is always forgetting his lines! (RIMSHOT!)

But on a serious note, the existence of an illegal substance in the office of the president is a wake up call for America. It's a blaring siren, a bright neon sign shining across the country, buzzing loudly and burning a vital message into our retinas that reads:

Democrats don't care about law and order.

All they really care about is sex and blow.

Seriously, when Ronald Reagan was in office there were no drug-induced orgies going on in the Oval Office. But fast-forward a few years to the next Democrat to hold the office, and interns in blue dresses are spreading their legs on the resolute desk!

When Donald Trump was president their were no topless transvestites running around the White House lawn flashing their hooters on social media.

But when Joe Biden takes control, it's "Boob-a-pa-looza!"

That's what happens when a political party despises American history and has no regard for basic morality. That's what happens when a political party panders to the lowest common denominator and abandons sacred institutions and historic locations.

And that's why the Biden White House finds little baggies of cocaine in the lost and found bin.

Their is no piety in the democrat party.

And that's also why republicans must take back control of the White House in 2024. Not just because our economy is in disarray, not just because our border is nonexistent, not just because because our military is demoralized, but because we need to restore morality and law and order to our executive branch.

2024 is our time to rid the oval office of cocaine users and topless trannies. Democrats must be defeated.

If you're having trouble deciding who to vote for, just pick a republican. And, if you're having trouble deciding which republican to pick, grab our "Don or Ron Primary Picker Collectible Coin."

It will help you make the most important decision of your life!

You can grab one here: https∶//donorroncoin.com

God Bless America!

-Mark Kaye

Lol the obsession you people have with this story is incredible. Let’s say it is Hunter’s. Okay and? Charge him for the crime of cocaine possession. Why the fuck should anyone care about this?
Thanks. It's a great question.

• Joe Biden is the one who told us he was very proud to pass a law where any person caught with a quarter-sized piece of crack would be locked up for a minimum of five years.
  • There is a crackhead currently living at the White House and he looks zooted :).
  • The story has changed multiple times.
  • The case should be solved in literally 30 minutes.
  • There seems to be an active coverup going on. If that is not the case, then there is severe incompetence.
That's why.

This could be a nothingburger. Or it could be another bombshell. We'll see (maybe).

Regards,
Jim

Thanks. It's a great question.

• Joe Biden is the one who told us he was very proud to pass a law where any person caught with a quarter-sized piece of crack would be locked up for a minimum of five years.
  • There is a crackhead currently living at the White House and he looks zooted :).
  • The story has changed multiple times.
  • The case should be solved in literally 30 minutes.
  • There seems to be an active coverup going on. If that is not the case, then there is severe incompetence.
That's why.

This could be a nothingburger. Or it could be another bombshell. We'll see (maybe).

Regards,
Jim
Right Jim, I get it. You’re very excited. It’s another Biden scandal. It’s a very weak one, but the RW has nothing else to talk about right now. After all, Hunter wasn’t at the WH when this coke was found and obviously there are dozens of people who could be at fault. Also I hate to break it to you but there is zero reason to believe this bag belonged to someone who “lived there.”

Oh the horror!

But okay, sure. Let’s say it is Hunter’s, who by the way doesn’t live at the WH lol.

Okay and?

And I get it, Joe was all tough on drugs or whatever.

Okay and?

Right Jim, I get it. You’re very excited. It’s another Biden scandal. It’s a very weak one, but the RW has nothing else to talk about right now. After all, Hunter wasn’t at the WH when this coke was found and obviously there are dozens of people who could be at fault. Also I hate to break it to you but there is zero reason to believe this bag belonged to someone who “lived there.”

Oh the horror!

But okay, sure. Let’s say it is Hunter’s, who by the way doesn’t live at the WH lol.

Okay and?

And I get it, Joe was all tough on drugs or whatever.

Okay and?

We already know Hunter is a crackhead. Ashley looks lit too, but I am probably not the best judge of that.

You're right; that doesn't really matter that much, I suppose.

It's the coverup that matters most.
And Biden locked up lots of Black folk for coke.
Hunter just got off scott-free on his gun/drug felony charge, but it was diversion, but he's required to keep his nose clean (pun intended).
And it's the White House.
And if this were Trump's White House, it would be the scandal of the century.

They did evacuate the White House over this. No biggy, I am sure.

When there is a coverup, there is usually a reason for it.

We already know Hunter is a crackhead. Ashley looks lit too, but I am probably not the best judge of that.

You're right; that doesn't really matter that much, I suppose.

It's the coverup that matters most.
And Biden locked up lots of Black folk for coke.
Hunter just got off scott-free on his gun/drug felony charge, but it was diversion, but he's required to keep his nose clean (pun intended).
And it's the White House.
And if this were Trump's White House, it would be the scandal of the century.

They did evacuate the White House over this. No biggy, I am sure.

When there is a coverup, there is usually a reason for it.
I’m curious about something. If this was a coverup as you suggest, why did they evacuate the WH which is obviously going to be a spectacle?

IF the cocaine was found in the library. Contrary to many reports, that is not in the West Wing. The library is located in the personal residence of the President. The EAST WING.

"The White House Library is a room in the White House, the official home of the President of the United States. The room is approximately 27 by 23 feet (8.2 by 7.0 m) and is in the northeast corner of the ground floor."

Lets say it was Trump in the White House. You would be losing your mind….so fuck off, fraud.

Maybe ignore these threads if they make your widdle brain hurt.

IF the cocaine was found in the library. Contrary to many reports, that is not in the West Wing. The library is located in the personal residence of the President. The EAST WING.

"The White House Library is a room in the White House, the official home of the President of the United States. The room is approximately 27 by 23 feet (8.2 by 7.0 m) and is in the northeast corner of the ground floor."

They already changed the story twice. Now it was near the situaton room.

I’m curious about something. If this was a coverup as you suggest, why did they evacuate the WH which is obviously going to be a spectacle?

Think. (not a very good question)

The call to evacuate is done on a moment's notice. The coverup happens later.

This is the third question of yours I have answered now. It's good to have a questioning attitude. But I will wish you good night and move along.

Lets say it was Trump in the White House. You would be losing your mind….so fuck off, fraud.

Maybe ignore these threads if they make your widdle brain hurt.
Lol if this happened under Trump, i wouldn’t assume it was his. I suppose I would be suspicious just who would be, but as we know, Trump tried to hide who visited the WH. Beyond that, I guess I would assume it was an employee. Well it probably would be.

Okay and?

Think. (not a very good question)

The call to evacuate is done on a moment's notice. The coverup happens later.
But why would they do the evacuation in the first place? You’re not explaining that.

Edit: all right I misread that. Um okay the cover up happened after. You’re not explaining the evidence it was a cover up. How was it a cover up?

Lol if this happened under Trump, i wouldn’t assume it was his. I suppose I would be suspicious just who would be, but as we know, Trump tried to hide who visited the WH. Beyond that, I guess I would assume it was an employee. Well it probably would be.

Okay and?

Coke was found in the White House and you want to dictate that we dont discuss it?

Please.

Ignore these threads if the subject does not interest you.

Coke was found in the White House and you want to dictate that we dont discuss it?

Please.

Ignore these threads if the subject does not interest you.
I didn’t tell you to not discuss it. It’s just pointless for you to baselessly speculate on it without knowing a goddamn thing lol

Right they didn’t know what it was and followed procedure. How does the cover up even come into play?
You don't believe that another cover-up is happening?

Cocaine being found in the residential wing of the White House?

"The White House Library is a room in the White House, the official home of the president of the United States. The room is approximately 27 by 23 feet (8.2 by 7.0 m) and is in the northeast corner of the ground floor."

I didn’t tell you to not discuss it. It’s just pointless for you to baselessly speculate on it without knowing a goddamn thing lol
And you did NOT leap at the chance to discuss every fake scandal about the Trumps? For instance, the Steel Dossier? And a few others?

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

You don't believe that another cover-up is happening?

Cocaine being found in the residential wing of the White House?

"The White House Library is a room in the White House, the official home of the president of the United States. The room is approximately 27 by 23 feet (8.2 by 7.0 m) and is in the northeast corner of the ground floor."
Lol what you’re saying is entirely circular. You said this happened after the evacuation but you’re also saying the whole thing is a coverup. How does the cover up come into play? Give actual logic or examples to back it up.

Forum List

Back