Cocaine Found In The White House

Watch the beginning of this pod for a very detailed explanation of White House security.

No fucking way just anyone brought COKE INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

ONLY A FAMILY MEMBER.

Newsmax just reported that the corrupt White House media director has changed the location once again of where the cocaine was found.
Now they're saying that it was found in the executive offices of the West Wing, not public areas.

And now "Binders" has discovered a new word. The new word is "Purview".

Meaning that she can't answer questions about anything because it's under somebody else's PURVIEW.
Looks like Kamala’s going down for it - again

KJP said “HEAVILY TRAVELED AREA” 3 times.

SHE IS GASLIGHTING. Why did she keep saying “HEAVILY TRAVELED AREA”?

No one is allowed to just wander around the White House. She knows it is a member of the family and they gave her a talking point.

Last edited:
But it had nothing to do with Hunter being there:

Links

If this happened under Trump he would have been impeached and it would be 24/7 crazy news cycle.

Somebody may get a large payoff to fall on the sword to keep Hunter out of prison. Speculation has started that this could be a setup to attempt to get Joe off the ticket. If a real investigation were allowed, we’d know the perp almost immediately.

2E33106F-70BC-4BF1-8E2B-35026F937389.jpeg

Maybe the coke was for Joe. Look how different he looks in these 2 photos. They were both recent.

If everyone is allowed a cell phone then checking the phone records could find the culprit in no time.
Their GPS tracker will tell the FBI where everyone was in the White House at what day/time.
Oh, they know exactly who was there. Secret service keeps track, no doubt. No doubt there is real-time monitoring too, using facial recognition (like they used at the Capitol on Jan 6th to identify mostly-peaceful protesters). I bet they know where everyone is at all times.

Some of The White House visitor logs are released to public monthly, but they are three months behind. It will be months before they release them from this weekend...

The Admin that promised transparency can't even answer questions at the presser. The most corrupt admin in history!

Last edited:

Former Secret Service….

I held a TS clearance for years.
Everything about the Bidens tells me one thing with an absolute certainty.......

......MASSIVE NATIONAL SECURITY RISK :iagree:

THEY CAN BE BLACKMAILED BY ANYONE INTO SELLING MILITARY SECRETS OR SIGNING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER OR LEGISLATION THAT IS HARMFUL TO THE UNITED STATES!!!!

It is impossible for anyone but a Biden family member to smuggle coke into the WH.

They have drug dogs, physical searches, xrays….no fucking way.

Literally impossible.

Hunter should just cop to it and Joe can pardon him, whats the big deal?

Watch, if Hunter is busted, the media will go into defense mode and claim he is an addict, do not make fun of his illness.

REPUBLICANS POUNCE ON HUNTER BIDEN’S ADDICTION!

It is impossible for anyone but a Biden family member to smuggle coke into the WH.

They have drug dogs, physical searches, xrays….no fucking way.

Literally impossible.

Of course it's imposible to smuggle cocaine into the WH.

They are protecting him as usual!

I'm shocked.

not.:mad-61:

The story has changed so many times on this, I would not be surprised if the coke was actually found in a drawer of Lincoln's desk.

This article has lots of good info...

Summary:
- Secure area, not a tour area
- Not heavily traveled on a weekend
- Sweeps of area are frequent
- 1st Family did not return until Tuesday
- Probably not Hunter's coke [if it was found in a cubby]
- USSS says using all tools
- Everyone in the area is accounted for at all times.

Forum List

Back