• With cream

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • With sugar

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • With flavored non-dairy liquid creamer

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • By IV

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't drink coffee. I am ashamed. I am obviously not a red-blooded American.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Banned
Dammit, I shouldn't have posted without coffee. Okay, just pick cream or sugar and then post that you do both cream AND sugar.

Or fake sugar.

How do you take yours.

I don't.

I drink black tea, when I'm not tossing it into Boston harbor.

And I don't drink any of that cinnamon apple spice, mandarin, lemon zinger, chai shit either. This isn't incense. It's tea.

Last edited:
nonfat half and half and splenda..... not to hot, i like to drink it and not burning my mouth.

• Banned
nonfat half and half and splenda..... not to hot, i like to drink it and not burning my mouth.

I drink it from hot to cold, just like my mother before me. It can sit there for hours, I'll stir it up and drink some more.

I don't think I could if it was black, though.

I drink it from hot to cold, just like my mother before me. It can sit there for hours, I'll stir it up and drink some more.

I don't think I could if it was black, though.

I love iced coffee....cream and sugar of course......

I cant abide coffee black.

My standard morning coffee is full bodied roasted flavor--no chicory or other flavors in it please--fairly strong, with a splash of half & half and a packet of Splenda.

coffee-iv-drip.jpg

Black usually. It took me a while to be able to drink it that way.

I can't understand AT ALL the people who don't like drinking that sweet magical juice... :eusa_drool:

Maybe it's like me with beer? You get the bad stuff first, and you don't know it's bad - you think everybody is crazy for liking it.

How do you take yours.

It wasn't on the list. I drink, every day, what would be considered café au lait. I make very strong coffee, using a very strong, dark roast, and have it with an equal amount of hot milk. No sugar. It's pretty much a must have every morning, in a very large cup/mug so usually just one a day. If I go out for coffee, I order latte or cappuccino, usually a double shot.

dudson_flair_lifestyle_2cup.jp.jpg

Forum List

Back