Col Karen Kwiatkowski, USAF : Bush Lied About WMDs to Justify Iraq War !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salon is not a credible source. GEt back to me when this story grows some legs.
Salon isn't the source. The colonel is.

Legit news outlets pick this hot story up in 5, 4, 3, 2, NEVER.

This isn't a "news" story. For one thing it's 11 years old.

And it wasn't a legit story 11 years ago either. Either way that goes against you . It's still unsubstantiated 11 years later.

Because Publius has no argument against the writer, he attacks the host.

One attacks the web host, the other attacks the writer's military rank. It's the usual plan of trying to bury the issue under a lot of irrelevant noise hoping to drive interested readers away. It's the debate tactic of abject cowards.

When an irrelevant news source has an irrelevant person making unsubstantiated claims that no one but the irrelevant propaganda source seems fit to print then I think they've got a point.

And you just confirmed exactly what I observed. Dumbass hack.

Because Publius has no argument against the writer, he attacks the host.

One attacks the web host, the other attacks the writer's military rank. It's the usual plan of trying to bury the issue under a lot of irrelevant noise hoping to drive interested readers away. It's the debate tactic of abject cowards.

When an irrelevant news source has an irrelevant person making unsubstantiated claims that no one but the irrelevant propaganda source seems fit to print then I think they've got a point.

And you just confirmed exactly what I observed. Dumbass hack.

I wish you could "observe" what "substantiated" means.

the_new_pentagon_papers.jpg

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Karen Kwiatkowski

She was a Lieutenant Colonel which is an 0-5 in the AirForce. That's barely a field grade officer and well away from a general grade. So you can drop the term "high ranking" from your vocabulary. Most career officers achieve the ranks of major and lieutenant colonel. In the Air Force the rank is given out like candy. Likewise, Air Force intelligence deals with.. ... you got it !!!, Air threats, air assets, weather, and air capabilities. Good luck using her as an authority on Iraq.

Of course, I am using her as an authority on Iraq:

00:10:53
Karen Kwiatkowski

Well, I finally left in May - I'm sorry, in March of 2003, but it was in May of 2002 that I was moved from Sub-Saharan African Affairs into Near East-South Asia, and that's really when my eyes began to be opened about how our policy towards invading, destroying and occupying Iraq, although I'm not sure if that's the right order, but I began to be aware of something else that was going on, which was very, very different from what I had seen in the previous 19 years, and I think that's really - you know, when you have a shock, when suddenly you have a veil pulled away and you see something - and it was inconsistent with my values as a military officer."

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Karen Kwiatkowski

She was a Lieutenant Colonel which is an 0-5 in the AirForce. That's barely a field grade officer and well away from a general grade. So you can drop the term "high ranking" from your vocabulary. Most career officers achieve the ranks of major and lieutenant colonel. In the Air Force the rank is given out like candy. Likewise, Air Force intelligence deals with.. ... you got it !!!, Air threats, air assets, weather, and air capabilities. Good luck using her as an authority on Iraq.

Karen Kwiatkowski

Well, I finally left in May - I'm sorry, in March of 2003, but it was in May of 2002 that I was moved from Sub-Saharan African Affairs into Near East-South Asia, and that's really when my eyes began to be opened about how our policy towards invading, destroying and occupying Iraq, although I'm not sure if that's the right order, but I began to be aware of something else that was going on, which was very, very different from what I had seen in the previous 19 years, and I think that's really - you know, when you have a shock, when suddenly you have a veil pulled away and you see something - and it was inconsistent with my values as a military officer."

And when I saw Michelle Obama making out with aliens I began to realize that aliens both exist and they have a fetish for human women. <<< See I'm an authority on Alien human love making. Why? Because I said so. Evidently that's enough evidence for you right? What does her account and mine have in common? They're both unsubstantiated.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK then , dumb ass

Let's play your game.

Lets pretend she was just a janitor.

Are her findings false?

You got a point or a claim to make, make it.

THis chick? I don't know her from Adam.

At least with you I can call you on your claims.

"This chick"?
You been living under a rock?

Perhaps it was for such rock dwellers that the first several sentences in the article specifically spell out who she is, what she's done and what puts her in a position to know what she's talking about.

--- or didn't you even bother to read it?

Past experience has taught me not to waste my time with Salon.

She sounds like a female Bo Bergdahl. They both believe their opinion is more worthwhile than the intelligence supplied to the generals.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

And when I saw Michelle Obama making out with aliens I began to realize that aliens both exist and they have a fetish for human women. <<< See I'm an authority on Alien human love making. Why? Because I said so. Evidently that's enough evidence for you right? What does her account and mine have in common? They're both unsubstantiated.

OK FUCKTARD,

WHY DON'T YOU CONTACT YOUR IDOLS AT THE PENTAGON AND HAVE THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, ie, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

LET THEM PROVIDE SWORN STATEMENTS THAT SHE

WAS NOT IN THE AIR FORCE, OR,
THAT SHE WORKED AT THE PENTAGON AS A TOILET CLEANER.
FIND A WAY TO DESTROY HER REPUTATION.

ANY ISIS-KWIATKOWSKI CONNECTION?

KEEP ON DIGGING IN. YOU'LL FIND IT.

Last edited:

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK then , dumb ass

Let's play your game.

Are her findings false?

"This chick"?

Perhaps it was for such rock dwellers that the first several sentences in the article specifically spell out who she is, what she's done and what puts her in a position to know what she's talking about.

Your loss then. Anybody who would shut themselves out from a given source because they're afraid of what they might hear is ... well, a coward. There's no other word.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

Here's the difference:
Kwiatkowski has a long resume, an established record and a history with the DoD and the miilitary. You have a goofy-ass pretend image on an internet message board. Guess who wins.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK FUCKTARD,

WHY DON'T YOU GET YOU IDOLS AT THE PENTAGON AND HAVE THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, ie, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

ANY ISIS KWIATKOWSKI CONNECTION?

KEEP UP ON DIGGING. YOU'LL FIND IT.

Wow! Bold all caps. Unleash the fury baby.

caps-lock-are-you-ready-to-unleash-the-fury.jpeg

Did I say she wasn't in the Air Force? Did I say that she wasn't in the Pentagon? I found your picture by the way. See below.

20130422-021739.jpg

OK then , dumb ass

Let's play your game.

Are her findings false?

"This chick"?

Your loss then. Anybody who would shut themselves out from a given source because they're afraid of what they might hear is ... well, a coward. There's no other word.

NOt afraid.

I am well aware that there is a real chance that something informative or smart might be said on that site.

I am not prepared to sift though the crap I have found there before on the off chance of stumbling across something worthwhile.

If something worthwhile is there, it will be repeated elsewhere, and I will catch it then.

You need to mischaracterize me as a coward for not having any respect for your site, is just you being a dick.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK FUCKTARD,

WHY DON'T YOU GET YOU IDOLS AT THE PENTAGON AND HAVE THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, ie, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

Did I say she wasn't in the Air Force? Did I say that she wasn't in the Pentagon? I found your picture by the way. See below.

20130422-021739.jpg

See what I mean?

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

Here's the difference:
Kwiatkowski has a long resume, an established record and a history with the DoD and the miilitary. You have a goofy-ass pretend image on an internet message board. Guess who wins.

I'm a guy with 4 PhD's, a Congressional Medal of Honor, A Nobel Peace Prize, a Fields Medal, and I invented the paperclip. That's my resume. Now you believe me? I also put my pants on both legs at a time.

Last edited:
OK then , dumb ass

Let's play your game.

Are her findings false?

"This chick"?

NOt afraid.

I am well aware that there is a real chance that something informative or smart might be said on that site.

I am not prepared to sift though the crap I have found there before on the off chance of stumbling across something worthwhile.

If something worthwhile is there, it will be repeated elsewhere, and I will catch it then.

--- which is exactly what the OP did linking this article; no sifting necessary. Goes right to it. So what are you afraid of?

You need to mischaracterize me as a coward for not having any respect for your site, is just you being a dick.

It isn't "my" site. I just happen to know the difference between a web domain and a writer. And I happen to know Karen Kwiatkowski, who is what you and Pubcrawler can only dream of being: an honest Conservative.

Let's face it, all you and Pusbus have done here is try to troll and derail. That sort of desperation cannot be more transparent.

Why I'll bet while I was writing this post, Pussius trolled another post about inventing the paper clip or some damn thing. See what I mean?

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK FUCKTARD,

20130422-021739.jpg

See what I mean?

Yeah man. That guy is nuts. Now I'm going to continue on my quest to find Bat Boy. Wanna come with? We'll hunt Sasquatch later. LOL, I knew you couldn't resist the squatch. I'll pack our bags.

"This chick"?

NOt afraid.

--- which is exactly what the OP did linking this article; no sifting necessary. Goes right to it. So what are you afraid of?

It isn't "my" site. I just happen to know the difference between a web domain and a writer. And I happen to know Karen Kwiatkowski, who is what you and Pubcrawler can only dream of being: an honest Conservative.

Let's fact it, all you and Pusbus have done here is try to troll and derail. That sort of desperation cannot be more transparent.

Why I'll bet while I was writing this post, Pussius trolled another post about inventing the paper clip or some damn thing. See what I mean?

I happen to know what the phrase "unsubstantiated claim" means. I just happen to. Go figure.

The new Pentagon papers

Karen Kwiatkowski

Karen Kwiatkowski

OK FUCKTARD,

I AM JUST FOLLOWING THE DEBATE RULES:

WHEN YOUR OPPONENT IS A NAIVE NARCOTIZED DINGLE BERRY USE CAPS IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIM FROM THE INTELLECTUAL COMA.

"This chick"?

NOt afraid.

Let's face it, all you and Pusbus have done here is try to troll and derail. That sort of desperation cannot be more transparent.

Are you playing dumb?

The act of reading the article is the act of looking at the crap to find out if it is worth reading.

Seeing Salon saves me lots of time.

"Desperation"?

I have explained my opinion to you. It would be one thing to disagree with it.

It is another to lie about it and claim it is "desperation".

Forum List

Back