Cold Blooded

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is HILARIOUS! :lol:

Mr. Comey was addressing a group of F.B.I. employees in Los Angeles when a television in the background flashed the news that he had been fired.

In response, Mr. Comey laughed, saying he thought it was a fairly funny prank.

Then his staff started scurrying around in the background and told Mr. Comey that he should step into a nearby office.

545324212.jpg

Mr. Comey stopped addressing the group. He proceeded to shake hands with the employees he had been speaking to. Then he stepped into a side office, where he confirmed that he had been fired. At that point, he had not heard from the White House.

Shortly thereafter, a letter from Mr. Trump was delivered to the F.B.I.’s headquarters, just seven blocks from the White House.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/comey-trump-fbi-live.html

Last edited:
Pièce de résistance.

You have to admit, this administration has style.

Funniest is that the cheeto and the RWNJ traitors all loved Comey because he was investigating Hillary.

You guys are SO gullible.

And dumb. Just really really dumb.

LOL

Funniest is that the cheeto and the RWNJ traitors all loved Comey because he was investigating Hillary.

You guys are SO gullible.

And dumb. Just really really dumb.

LOL

funny thing is you wanted him fired until trump did it. You guys wouldn't know jonesty if it sat on your face

Not that I care whether Trump retained Comey or not, but I don't see any humor in the description of the way things went down. Plus I don't wish to see Trump jinxed by any "what goes around comes around" sort of bad karma.

Seriously though, I couldn't care less. There will be another guy and he will soon be forgotten about. Yeah, a crappy way to learn that you lost your job, but that's just the way it is. No use crying over spilled milk, as my grammy used to say!

Forum List

Back