Coldest antarctic june ever recorded!!!!

Global Warmer Coolering Climate Disruption Climate Change Weather Channel Consensus Peer Reviewed DENIER!!!

If you think there are any significant falsehoods in either of those articles, identify them. This "Wikipedia is no good" argument is pure shit.

But you won't, will you. You know there's nothing wrong with either of those articles. You know that multiple studies, surveys and polls have found overwhelming support for AGW among climate scientists.

Prove me wrong. And this time I DO mean PROVE.

Dude, I can't believe how naive you are. You know what the argument is, and yet you continue to be stoopid and obviously someone who can't grasp what the other side is saying. How many fnnnn times does someone on here have to tell you......

You have failed to prove that 120 PPM of CO2 drives climater or temperatures.

Prove it, anything, link, wikipedia won't provide that validation for you. So stop posting things you know won't satisfy the argument. Unless of course you're just an arse who likes to do what you've been doing, then you're just an arse.

Beyond help jc........only thing to do is make fun of them.

Hey jc.....check this out. Coldest July 15 in KC EVAR!!!! 54 degrees!!!

A pleasant record: KC temperature sets a new low | The Kansas City Star

O o o o o o o o o p s!!!!!!

The low this morning by me was 49 degrees, Aurora, Illinois. BTW, I've concluded they have conceded. No longer do I need to write about it. Concession is a sweet thing.

You mean you're agreeing with us, right? Or are you sticking with that denier myth that everybody supposedly says cooling proves warming?

Me thinks you should reread the thread, it is you warmers saying the colder Antactic was due to global warming. So if you say cooling can't prove warming, holy crap the lunacy of you warmers, anyway I digressed then global warming had no bearing on the colder temps right?

Me thinks you should reread the thread, it is you warmers saying the colder Antactic was due to global warming.

I've read the thread, and you're the only one talking about how a cold spot in Antarctica is due to global warming. That's really whack. Cooling doesn't prove warming. Warming proves warming. You need to work on the common sense.

So if you say cooling can't prove warming, holy crap the lunacy of you warmers,

So we're lunatics for saying cooling doesn't prove warming? You must really believe strongly in your "cooling is warming" argument.

Meanwhile, June 2014 was either the hottest June ever, or the 3rd hottest, depending on what algorithm you use to process data. The physical data says it's warming strongly across the globe.

In response, Skook ignores the worldwide data and frantically looks for a momentary cold spot to cherrypick. Skook, even you have to understand how dishonest that is. Everyone else does.

I wouldn't call similar set up as 2005 with the same temperature a sign of strong warming. Why do you? Just that it surely isn't cooling.

Now a sign of strong warming would be a .75c this year and a blow out of 1998, 2005!

Meanwhile, June 2014 was either the hottest June ever, or the 3rd hottest, depending on what algorithm you use to process data. The physical data says it's warming strongly across the globe.

In response, Skook ignores the worldwide data and frantically looks for a momentary cold spot to cherrypick. Skook, even you have to understand how dishonest that is. Everyone else does.

OK......lets say for a moment the data isn't rigged!!!

Where is it mattering s0n in the real world? You stoopid fuck....:D:D...asked you that a dozen times and I get ass for an answer.

Last week, Germany kicked Brazils ass in soccer.......think the score was 7-1 and still the Brazil fans were pronouncing they were the better team. s0n.....do you hail from Brazil? You're like the guy whose football team is down 52-0 and score a fluke touchdown to make the score 52-7 and you're in the end zone doing a dance celebration. Cant even find the appropriate smiley guy to illustrate that level of nutter.

Hmmm........enough of this gay thread.......back to the thread that people are actually interested in reading in this forum!!!:D:D:D:D:D:coffee:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/313851-more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.html

Getting' real close to over 100,000 views s0ns!!!:funnyface::fu::funnyface:

Last edited:
Getting' real close to over 100,000 views s0ns!!!

That's one intense circle-jerk. Heterosexuals won't touch the thread, of course, being we don't want to get spooged on.

We do appreciate how you keep most of your perversions confined there, out of sight of decent people. I'll just ask that you try to move all of your deviant behavior there.

That's one intense circle-jerk. Heterosexuals won't touch the thread, of course, being we don't want to get spooged on.

We do appreciate how you keep most of your perversions confined there, out of sight of decent people. I'll just ask that you try to move all of your deviant behavior there.

winning.jpg

Such is the lament of messageboard people experiencing profound levels of losing.:D:D:eusa_dance:

Use a fanny pack for your runs there s0n??:2up:

Do you have any idea what it looks like when you brag about that the number of views and posts on that stupid thread when 90% of those posts and views are YOURS?

You look like a fucking idiot, that's what you look like. And it's a VERY accurate impression.

Do you have any idea what it looks like when you brag about that the number of views and posts on that stupid thread when 90% of those posts and views are YOURS?

You look like a fucking idiot, that's what you look like. And it's a VERY accurate impression.

Gigantor_Robot.gif

A classic Freudian version of penis envy...

Upset that the AGW circle jerk is now defunct?

So the AGW religious cult can not support their religious beliefs any more because the mean old Earth had different plans..

Gigantor_Robot.gif

Frank bro.....you're cracking my ass up!! Very well timed. Is there anything in the forum that is more of a red hot poker in the asses of the AGW k00ks than that WINNING thread?

Dang this place is fun.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back