Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities
He can do that. We enable them to to act like self righteous prima donnas. A Cut in pay and a dose of humility is in order. I don't care, he can stand up , how many calories will it burn? Or is being lazy and disrespectful suposed to earn some respect? He isn't getting either respect or money from ME. I boycott anything to do with the NFL or the 49s, that's MY stance, too.

incomequality.jpg

The asshole called Trump "openly racist". He not only hates America, he's stupid. What a jerk.

I just came across this:

Myke Tavarres will now stand for national anthem Thursday

Stand-down: Tavarres changes tune on protest

Im glad he reconsidered. I dont want to see players follow in kap's footsteps.

If it catches on across the NFL, I'm done with the league. I'll stick to college ball unless the Mizzou situation from last year catches on.
If that happens, then I'm done with football altogether except for Friday night high school ball, unless the American flag ban at a South Carolina high school football games catches on.
If that happens then I'm going to stare at the wall and watch paint dry counting the days until I leave this fucked up country and move to Australia.

I just came across this:

If it catches on across the NFL, I'm done with the league. I'll stick to college ball unless the Mizzou situation from last year catches on.
If that happens, then I'm done with football altogether except for Friday night high school ball, unless the American flag ban at a South Carolina high school football games catches on.
If that happens then I'm going to stare at the wall and watch paint dry counting the days until I leave this fucked up country and move to Australia.

If it did catch on, i be done with the nfl as well.

I just came across this:

right, but let's see how that plays against the NFL using military at their games for patriotism

there is a lot more to life than football

The attention-whore, has-been of a quarterback millionaire who grew up in "white privilege" to whatever extent such a thing exists knows his football career is running out like the last few squares of a roll of TP, so he's trying to set himself up as a big mouth something else.

Same result as burning a flag.
Stupid.
No, it's not the same.
What an idiotic thing to say.
Yes, it's the same result - ashes from material.
What business is it of yours to care about another's freedom to use their property without hurting others?
OH, are your feelings hurt?
Suck it up. USA is a free country.
Don't like freedom, move to Russia.
:)
If you don't like this country's flag, move to Russia, you twit.
Did i say i don't like USA's flag, "you twit"? LOL.
You equated it to a team jersey.
You twit.
It takes a "twit" (LOL) to not see that i said both burnings result in stupidity.

They also used government and propaganda and scapegoating to further their agenda, and that doesn't seem to bother you libs when you use the same tactics.

I posted real definitions of the words you have been misusing.

Do you have anything real to say about the fact that the words do not mean what you were claiming they meant?

I never disagreed with the definitions. What does the meaning of the words have to do with two dictators using them for their own end purposes?

Idealism rarely motivated people to fight, especially in large numbers for a long time.

American nationalism is what won the above examples.

It wasn't idealism. Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Are you saying there was no motivation for revenge after Pearl Harbor, that it was nationalism? Is that what you are saying? Really?

It was the desire of empires for more land that made Europe the powder keg that that spark set off.

Your are against Nationalism today, because American nationalism is a problem for the lefty agenda.

No, it was Serbian nationalism.

Um, no. I've never been a great fan of nationalism. Even within my own country. It's not even a US issue. It's an issue, period.

The attention-whore, has-been of a quarterback millionaire who grew up in "white privilege" to whatever extent such a thing exists knows his football career is running out like the last few squares of a roll of TP, so he's trying to set himself up as a big mouth something else.

Is someone who grew up in "white privilege" allowed to object to the treatment of blacks or only allowed to spout "all lives matter"?

They also used government and propaganda and scapegoating to further their agenda, and that doesn't seem to bother you libs when you use the same tactics.

I posted real definitions of the words you have been misusing.

Do you have anything real to say about the fact that the words do not mean what you were claiming they meant?

I never disagreed with the definitions. What does the meaning of the words have to do with two dictators using them for their own end purposes?

Your claim that nationalism is equivalent to fascism is disproved by the actual definitions of the words.

DId you know that the Nazis used government programs? And gun control? And Central planning? And Diplomacy?

YOur implication that nationalism or patriotism is illegitimate because "they were used by two dictators" is dishonest and misleading, because you ignore the vast number of OTHER tools that they used.

You are against nationalism today, because AMERICAN NATIONALISM is a problem for your agenda.

Forum List

Back