Colin Kaepernick Calls For Abolition Of Police 'Roots In White Supremacy'

Why doesn't it bother you that he plays a victim revolutionary while being paid $50 million dollars from a company with dubious labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan?

It's pretty much half white guilt. He started this because he's not really black, he's a Mulatto. He's trying to shore up his half black side for street cred.

I will meet him halfway if he should be the victim of any crime he should call the alternative law enforcement option of his choosing so he will not be the victim of racist police.

It's not that law enforcement that breeds white supremacy, the nation's police forces provide white supremacists the protection of a badge so they can murder black people with impunity.

Becoming a cop is also the goal of many childhood bullies whose physical growth ended well before the little kids they victimized. They need the badge to protect themselves from retaliation by the little kids who got really big and tough as adults.

Cops as a whole do little to protect society. No, they show up after the crime has been committed and the criminals are long gone. It's their job to write reports, not to protect and to serve. Most cops can be considered poorly trained stenographers who wear bullet proof vests.

That has to do with shoe manufacture labor practices.
Absolutely zilch to do with kaepernick; subject for another thread.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90279693/did-a-slave-make-your-sneakers-the-answer-is-probably
Its not just nike, its puma and the others.

They make tons of money off that slave labor and use that money to give to him. He is indirectly profiting off of those poor people.
No, like most men, we are easily influenced by women. His girlfriend is a militant blm marxist and she is pretty hot. He was pretty normal and then he met that jezebel.

No, like most men, we are easily influenced by women. His girlfriend is a militant blm marxist and she is pretty hot. He was pretty normal and then he met that jezebel.

I don't follow sports every much, especially now. I used to turn on the Browns here and there, but now they are forbidden in my living room until the day I die. I don't care if they make it to the Super Bowl. Therefore, I never followed this loud mouthed clown.

I live in the suburbs with a lot of blacks. Many of the blacks killed here were murdered in the inner-city. Okay, you made it to the suburbs. WTF are you doing hanging around back in the ghetto? They do it to show they're not better than them; to maintain street cred.

That's the way I see this Kaperclown. He doesn't want to be frowned on by blacks because he's half white. He feels guilty and wants to pretend he's nothing but black.

The wannabe QB moron knows what’s best. Talk about a big dummy.
If ones political opinion is derived from movie stars, entertainers, professional athletes, and musicians, they need to learn how to read and form an educated opinion.

It's not that law enforcement that breeds white supremacy, the nation's police forces provide white supremacists the protection of a badge so they can murder black people with impunity.

Becoming a cop is also the goal of many childhood bullies whose physical growth ended well before the little kids they victimized. They need the badge to protect themselves from retaliation by the little kids who got really big and tough as adults.

Cops as a whole do little to protect society. No, they show up after the crime has been committed and the criminals are long gone. It's their job to write reports, not to protect and to serve. Most cops can be considered poorly trained stenographers who wear bullet proof vests.

Right, that's all they do. It's why over 150 police officers die on duty per year, because all they do is write reports. And you should check reliable statistics. Just as many whites are shot and killed by police as blacks, which is pretty amazing given blacks cause most of the violent crime per capita in this country. Also unarmed whites get killed by police as well.

The real problem is morons like this Colin idiot don't know our laws. There is no law that states you can only use deadly force when confronting somebody with a deadly weapon. I'm a CCW carrier in my state. The law says for me to legally use deadly force, I must believe that I (or others) were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Police live by the exact same laws.

So ignorance plays an important role in this movement. The police who do not obey our laws in a shooting or homicide are brought to justice.

What do most all blacks that have been shot or killed have in common with every other black shot or killed? They didn't listen to the orders of a police officer. That's it. If this Colon idiot really cared about saving lives, he'd use all those millions he made to attend high schools all across the country with a good percentage of blacks and preach to them to listen to all orders by a police officer, and nothing will happen to them. But it's not really about saving lives, it's about getting rich like this clown.

"Colin Kaepernick is calling for the end of America's current policing system ... saying Wednesday, "In order to eradicate anti-Blackness, we must also abolish the police."

The ex-NFL star spelled out his wishes for the country in a pointed essay ... claiming the current U.S. police system has "roots in white supremacy and anti-Blackness."

Kaepernick says based on his research ... he believes the "central intent" of cops is to "surveil, terrorize, capture, and kill marginalized populations, specifically Black folks."

And, Kaep says the only way to stop that is to tear down the entire system.

The 32-year-old says simpler solutions -- like police reforms -- just flat-out don't work.

"F**k reform," Kapernick said, adding, "reforms have done nothing to stop the actions that force us to #SayTheirNames."

Kaepernick is also urging the end of the country's prison system ... saying it, too, has roots based in racism."

Yea, right. And Kaepernick still thinks he can play NFL :abgg2q.jpg:. The guy has turned into a looney racist.
Kaepernick is neither a loon or a racist. Actually he is correct.

OIP.GfALII_Yq357AkKYvF8WGAHaLP

Colin Kaepernick is a former mediocre QB for the San Francisco 49ers who became famous for wearing a big Afro and kneeling during the National Anthem before a game. He's become a symbol for the leftist views and lifestyle.
Actually Kaepernick is a top flight QB that took the 49ers to a super bowl and 2 conference championship games.

Right, that's all they do. It's why over 150 police officers die on duty per year, because all they do is write reports. And you should check reliable statistics. Just as many whites are shot and killed by police as blacks, which is pretty amazing given blacks cause most of the violent crime per capita in this country. Also unarmed whites get killed by police as well.

The real problem is morons like this Colin idiot don't know our laws. There is no law that states you can only use deadly force when confronting somebody with a deadly weapon. I'm a CCW carrier in my state. The law says for me to legally use deadly force, I must believe that I (or others) were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Police live by the exact same laws.

So ignorance plays an important role in this movement. The police who do not obey our laws in a shooting or homicide are brought to justice.

What do most all blacks that have been shot or killed have in common with every other black shot or killed? They didn't listen to the orders of a police officer. That's it. If this Colon idiot really cared about saving lives, he'd use all those millions he made to attend high schools all across the country with a good percentage of blacks and preach to them to listen to all orders by a police officer, and nothing will happen to them. But it's not really about saving lives, it's about getting rich like this clown.
Police murder more than 1,000 people annually and everything you have said here is untrue. But that's your MO Ray.

Police murder more than 1,000 people annually and everything you have said here is untrue. But that's your MO Ray.

Police don't murder anybody. Any officer who "murders" a citizen is arrested and convicted. Police need to use deadly force to save their life or the lives of others. Name one thing I said that was not true.

Forum List

Back