Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an edited to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.

He's one ugly fck
Wouldn't you like to see him held down and that bush on his head shaved down to skin?

I'd just as soon the instigating son of bitch go suck a tailpipe

Last edited by a moderator:
That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.

So get out, black boy. Nobody is stopping you. In fact many would help you leave. You're a big part of the problem
Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
And what about the African blacks who sold them?
What about them? How would they know what horrors awaited the Black people in the US?
They had a better life in America, even then, than they had in Africa.

If they couldn't have been SOLD by your black slave masters, they would have been killed by the primitive tribe that captured them
Thats something a inbred white person would actually believe. So they had it better but they were continually trying to escape? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:

From

Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S., constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas. The great majority of enslaved Africans were transported to sugar colonies in the Caribbean and to Brazil.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
But slavery by brown people is not nearly as bad as slavery by white people.

Because reasons. Chiefly: YOU OWE THEM REPARATIONS

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.

So get out, black boy. Nobody is stopping you. In fact many would help you leave. You're a big part of the problem
Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.
How are you going to force anyone to do anything?

From

Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S., constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas. The great majority of enslaved Africans were transported to sugar colonies in the Caribbean and to Brazil.

"But slavery by brown people is not nearly as bad as slavery by white people."

Uhh Yeah.

Slavery by any other races didnt reduce the enslaved or indentured to the status of livestock. They were recognized as humans unlike with whites who treated the enslaved like animals.

He'll whine until they give in.

IMG_2596-e1530746361903.jpg

What about them? How would they know what horrors awaited the Black people in the US?

If they couldn't have been SOLD by your black slave masters, they would have been killed by the primitive tribe that captured them
Thats something a inbred white person would actually believe. So they had it better but they were continually trying to escape? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:
My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

You ain't going to force shit. You're a tiny lil piece of shit talking smack on an obscure message board

Easy. Now how are you going to force me to leave?

You ain't going to force shit. You're a tiny lil piece of shit talking smack on an obscure message board
I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right.

From

325,000 were well fed and well treated, some even paid or given their own land plots. It’s simple economics, mal treated people cannot perform intensive labor if not in good condition. Now it better suits the liberal bullshit agenda that they were motivated solely by the lash of the whip bit like all liberal preoccupations with 50-150 years ago, it’s made up nonsense.

My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.
I'm happy for you that you know who your father is with blacks being so fucked up....well, you know.

Glad you're like me though and NOT INBRED like so many blacks are.

From

"But slavery by brown people is not nearly as bad as slavery by white people."

Uhh Yeah.

Slavery by any other races didnt reduce the enslaved or indentured to the status of livestock. They were recognized as humans unlike with whites who treated the enslaved like animals.
Wow. You really believe that, too.

Or name...or facial recognition...,or....

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an afro niggaa to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.

He's one ugly fck
Wouldn't you like to see him held down and that bush on his head shaved down to skin?

No I'd more enjoy watching someone light a match and watch him start running around like he wasn't able to do for the NFL. It looks flammable.

I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right.

You don't give me permission you dumbed down dumb fuck.

Get the fuck over youself, ghetto bitch

Forum List

Back