Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.
How are you going to force anyone to do anything?
Easy. Now how are you going to force me to leave?
I never said I wanted to.

So...how are you going to force anyone to do anything? Are you going to get violent?
Thats one path. You'd be surprised at how being violent forces and frightens whites into acting right. Give you a good example. Say a white boy wants to call me the n word. One look at me will force him to rethink his decision because he has to weigh the consequences of his actions.

Lol you talk smack...most mourhy blacks do.
I back it up too. I talk to show just how confident I am about the situation because I lack any respect for said white boy.

I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right
How do you "fix history"???
You start by telling the truth and acknowledging it. There are way too many ignorant white people like you running around spouting bullshit about history because you have been fed what basically amounts to propaganda.
Is your "history" like Kaepernick's? The one that completely ignores every bad thing done by non-whites?

You are not a victim. The propaganda you've been fed says you are. Get some self-respect.

Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.

So...how are you going to force anyone to do anything? Are you going to get violent?
Thats one path. You'd be surprised at how being violent forces and frightens whites into acting right. Give you a good example. Say a white boy wants to call me the n word. One look at me will force him to rethink his decision because he has to weigh the consequences of his actions.

A white boy? You need to pick on some grownups, Milkweed! Bullying the kids down at the local Junior High School doesn't make you a tough guy...just saying!
It is the grown ups. They younger white boys are pretty cool. They know whats up already having heard the truth about a lot of old white lies.

I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right
You start by telling the truth and acknowledging it. There are way too many ignorant white people like you running around spouting bullshit about history because you have been fed what basically amounts to propaganda.
Is your "history" like Kaepernick's? The one that completely ignores every bad thing done by non-whites?

You are not a victim. The propaganda you've been fed says you are. Get some self-respect.
Who told you Kap or I ignore bad things done by non whites? You need to stop whining and making excuses. We are discussing specifically whites. Its not "He did it too" time.

I back it up too. I talk to show just how confident I am about the situation because I lack any respect for said white boy.

You couldn't even get into the community we live in without raising flags.

My world vs your ghetto

My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?
Bingo. Any country you go to in Africa thats fucked up you will find the marks of the demon spawn whites that created it.
And yet the superior black race is at the mercy of the white devil. No matter how you sell it, blacks cant fix their own shit. They only live well in white mans land

My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?
Bingo. Any country you go to in Africa thats fucked up you will find the marks of the demon spawn whites that created it.
And yet the superior black race is at the mercy of the white devil. No matter how you sell it, blacks cant fix their own shit. They only live well in white mans land

Watch how fast they fuck up South Africa

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

'Ol Fred would be rethinking this quote these days....
3P2407_main.jpg
Youre white so you wouldnt be capable of understanding just how out in the weeds that belief is.

Thats generally how it works. Good people are always at the mercy of bad people. Bad people kill, maim, steal, and create havoc. Good people are continually attempting to recover from the fuckups of the bad people. If whites stayed out of their way then they could return to pre white boy eras where they were part of dynasties and kingdoms.

What white person would care about or seek the respect of a brainwashed ghetto rat? Thank you for your contempt!

Who told you Kap or I ignore bad things done by non whites? You need to stop whining and making excuses. We are discussing specifically whites. Its not "He did it too" time.
Of course you ignore bad things done by non-whites. Your whole WHITEY IS EVIL schtick depends on it.

Every race has participated in slavery, as both slaves and slave owners. White nations have abolished it, and in America, it cost hundreds of thousand of white lives.

Non-white nations still practice slavery. But don't you dare get off the couch long enough to criticize them for it -- because you can't blame Whitey for it.

A white boy? You need to pick on some grownups, Milkweed! Bullying the kids down at the local Junior High School doesn't make you a tough guy...just saying!
It is the grown ups. They younger white boys are pretty cool. They know whats up already having heard the truth about a lot of old white lies.

Ah, yes...the "old white lies"! Now replaced by the "new black lies"? Gotta love our education system these days! The truth according to Al Sharpton and Milkweed?

They already have. Itll get worse though. Whites better be prepared to fight or leave -- otherwise they die.

Ah, yes...the "old white lies"! Now replaced by the "new black lies"? Gotta love our education system these days! The truth according to Al Sharpton and Milkweed?
Yeah. All that silly shit like Jesus was white. Or white people discovered america just to name a few.

He knows what he knows, having received revelation from the Mothership

Last edited:

Thats generally how it works. Good people are always at the mercy of bad people. Bad people kill, maim, steal, and create havoc. Good people are continually attempting to recover from the fuckups of the bad people. If whites stayed out of their way then they could return to pre white boy eras where they were part of dynasties and kingdoms.
And there it is:

WE

WUZ

KANGS

In reality, you were poor hunters, farmers, or slaves of your fellow Africans.

You really have no business lecturing others on ignorance of history.

They already have. Itll get worse though. Whites better be prepared to fight or leave -- otherwise they die.
Why would they fight if Africa was so fucked up? Matter of fact why are their pale asses in Africa at all?

Of course you ignore bad things done by non-whites. Your whole WHITEY IS EVIL schtick depends on it.

Every race has participated in slavery, as both slaves and slave owners. White nations have abolished it, and in America, it cost hundreds of thousand of white lives.

Non-white nations still practice slavery. But don't you dare get off the couch long enough to criticize them for it -- because you can't blame Whitey for it.
This is exactly what I mean by silly shit and white people. Like I said. Stop your whining. We are discussing what whites did. Absorb that and deal with it instead of trying to divert the topic to someone else.

Who cares what Kap says!!!

(Proceeds to whine like a little bitch for 5 pages about what Kap said)

This is exactly what I mean by silly shit and white people. Like I said. Stop your whining. We are discussing what whites did. Absorb that and deal with it instead of trying to divert the topic to someone else.
I say what I like. Your permission is neither sought nor required. Do you understand that?

Forum List

Back