Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

And what about the African blacks who sold them?
What about them? How would they know what horrors awaited the Black people in the US?
They had a better life in America, even then, than they had in Africa.

If they couldn't have been SOLD by your black slave masters, they would have been killed by the primitive tribe that captured them
Thats something a inbred white person would actually believe. So they had it better but they were continually trying to escape? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:
My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)

What about them? How would they know what horrors awaited the Black people in the US?

If they couldn't have been SOLD by your black slave masters, they would have been killed by the primitive tribe that captured them
Thats something a inbred white person would actually believe. So they had it better but they were continually trying to escape? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:
My father is German and my mother is English. I doubt you even know your father's origin
My father has a couple countries of origin. We are mostly from Togo and Ghana but since whites fucked up....well you know.
I'm happy for you that you know who your father is with blacks being so fucked up....well, you know.

Glad you're like me though and NOT INBRED like so many blacks are.
I dont know any inbred Blacks. I know plenty of inbred whites. However, I dont know what that has to do with the point. Are you saying whites are so fucked because most of them are inbred?

325,000 were well fed and well treated, some even paid or given their own land plots. It’s simple economics, mal treated people cannot perform intensive labor if not in good condition. Now it better suits the liberal bullshit agenda that they were motivated solely by the lash of the whip bit like all liberal preoccupations with 50-150 years ago, it’s made up nonsense.

It helps sell books and then Holyweird grabbed the goose the laid the green egg...

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.

So get out, black boy. Nobody is stopping you. In fact many would help you leave. You're a big part of the problem
Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.
How are you going to force anyone to do anything?
Easy. Now how are you going to force me to leave?
I never said I wanted to.

So...how are you going to force anyone to do anything? Are you going to get violent?

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
Phony!

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.

So get out, black boy. Nobody is stopping you. In fact many would help you leave. You're a big part of the problem
Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.

You ain't going to force shit. You're a tiny lil piece of shit talking smack on an obscure message board
I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right.
Mighty white of ya. Don’t do that very often, enlightenment can follow and we know you don’t want that.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

So...how are you going to force anyone to do anything? Are you going to get violent?
Thats one path. You'd be surprised at how being violent forces and frightens whites into acting right. Give you a good example. Say a white boy wants to call me the n word. One look at me will force him to rethink his decision because he has to weigh the consequences of his actions.

So once us "white folks" finish fixing America...did you want us to fix Togo and Ghana as well? Any other countries need to be fixed as well? Make a list, Milkweed! We'll get right on it! (eye roll)
No. I dont want whites anywhere near Africa. We know that whites claim to want to help but their real aim is to destabilize the country and steal from it. You need to concentrate on fixing your own shit before you try it in another place.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US

Likely doesn’t even know his father. Only a one-in-four chance.

I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right
How do you "fix history"???
You start by telling the truth and acknowledging it. There are way too many ignorant white people like you running around spouting bullshit about history because you have been fed what basically amounts to propaganda.

Thats one path. You'd be surprised at how being violent forces and frightens whites into acting right. Give you a good example. Say a white boy wants to call me the n word. One look at me will force him to rethink his decision because he has to weigh the consequences of his actions.
Well, that's one way to refute the stereotype that young black men are dangerously violent.

A white boy? You need to pick on some grownups, Milkweed! Bullying the kids down at the local Junior High School doesn't make you a tough guy...just saying!

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

'Ol Fred would be rethinking this quote these days....
3P2407_main.jpg

Lol you talk smack...most mourhy blacks do.

Ah so it's white people that have made Togo "The Most Unhappy Country On The Planet!"?
Bingo. Any country you go to in Africa thats fucked up you will find the marks of the demon spawn whites that created it.

I'll give you permission to believe that but the facts are this country will fix their fucked up history and make it right
How do you "fix history"???
You start by telling the truth and acknowledging it. There are way too many ignorant white people like you running around spouting bullshit about history because you have been fed what basically amounts to propaganda.
You promote LIES. But NOTHING changes history. You cant "fix" the past.

Forum List

Back