Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

Biological mom

"I'd like to be very clear on this issue, I absolutely support Colin standing up 4 what he believes in. Racism is alive & well in America."
-Heidi Russo
I'd like to her her say she supports his latest words. I know you do.

Oddly enough, there are a whole lot of people from every corner of the world who would love to come here, and not too many who want to go back home. Remember all those asshats who said they would leave the US if Trump won? Still here, aren't they?

There are many places where posting what Koepernick did on a social media platform would get you a visit from the authorities. He oughta be glad he lives in a country where he's allowed to say what he wants to.

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an afro niggaa to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.
Envy is ...a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. And Dumass white people pay millions to see him throw a pigskin,,,As many dumass white men are throwing that pigskin also....SO???

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.
Lol
Boy,
Have you always worshipped clowns, When did political correctness make you fucking retarded?

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an afro niggaa to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.
Envy is ...a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. And Dumass white people pay millions to see him throw a pigskin,,,As many dumass white men are throwing that pigskin also....SO???
Lol
He’s really shitty at throwing the pigskin, And even shittier person

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
Lol
Boy,
Who sold those slaves to the whites? Could it be other blacks?
You do realize the original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians my ancestors, not only did they in slave other tribes, they tortured murdered and raped on a regular basis it was their lifestyle. So shut the fuck up
Not sure what that has to do with my point. Now if you want me to shut up youre going to have to be brave enough to make me you recessive white boy. :laugh:
Lol
Slavery is not a Black thing, In fact black slavery was Not even the first slavery.
And they still have slavery in Africa to this day.... boy
If Egyptians were black (as black revisionists teach), then they owe REPARATIONS to the Jews. Pay up. It's long overdue!

Lol
Boy,
You do realize the original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians my ancestors, not only did they in slave other tribes, they tortured murdered and raped on a regular basis it was their lifestyle. So shut the fuck up
Not sure what that has to do with my point. Now if you want me to shut up youre going to have to be brave enough to make me you recessive white boy. :laugh:
Lol
Slavery is not a Black thing, In fact black slavery was Not even the first slavery.
I didnt say slavery was a Black thing dummy. I said whites in the US enslaved Blacks and it was fucked up. I nor did Kap say anything about other countries. We say this country is fucked up. If you dont like that then move to another country.

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

Frederick Douglass

Read more at: Frederick Douglass Quotes - BrainyQuote

Lol
Boy,
And that makes it okay? You fools and your pathetic whataboutism...
Lol
You do realize that happened quite some time ago, what does that have to do with today’s population?

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

Frederick Douglass

This was pre Southern Strategy. I know you think the other whites are really dumb but you had to know I was going to catch you now didnt you?

Lol
Boy,
Lol
I didnt say slavery was a Black thing dummy. I said whites in the US enslaved Blacks and it was fucked up. I nor did Kap say anything about other countries. We say this country is fucked up. If you dont like that then move to another country.

No....Africans in Africa enslaved blacks, Arabs in Africa enslaved blacks, and then sold them to British and Spanish merchants who sold them to the colonies....

4% of the slaves went to the British colonies, while the rest went to South America and the Caribean..........

The first legally recognized slave owner in the colonies was a black man.....who had a Black indentured servant. When that mans time was up to be released, that black owner refused to free the Black indentured servant, making him the first legally recognized slave .....

Lol
Boy,
Lol
Lol
Slavery on this continent happened quite sometime ago, what does that have to do with today’s population?

Lol
Boy,
Lol

No....Africans in Africa enslaved blacks, Arabs in Africa enslaved blacks, and then sold them to British and Spanish merchants who sold them to the colonies....

4% of the slaves went to the British colonies, while the rest went to South America and the Caribean..........

The first legally recognized slave owner in the colonies was a black man.....who had a Black indentured servant. When that mans time was up to be released, that black owner refused to free the Black indentured servant, making him the first legally recognized slave .....
Lol
He still living in the past, political correctness has made him fucking retarded

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

This was pre Southern Strategy. I know you think the other whites are really dumb but you had to know I was going to catch you now didnt you?

There was no Southern Strategy......the lie about the Southern Strategy came about because the democrats, who owned the slaves, pushed to restart the slave trade with Africa, pushed to have slavery in new states, fought a war to keep their slaves, killing about 350,000 republicans to keep their slaves, started the kkk, and Jim Crow......needed a way to fool blacks into thinking the Republicans were the racists.....

There was no Southern Strategy.....that is a lie...

Lol
Boy,
Lol
Lol
Slavery on this continent happened quite sometime ago, what does that have to do with today’s population?
If you have to be told then arent smart enough to understand. That question is like asking why we talk about 9/11 or the american revolution.

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

There was no Southern Strategy......the lie about the Southern Strategy came about because the democrats, who owned the slaves, pushed to restart the slave trade with Africa, pushed to have slavery in new states, fought a war to keep their slaves, killing about 350,000 republicans to keep their slaves, started the kkk, and Jim Crow......needed a way to fool blacks into thinking the Republicans were the racists.....

There was no Southern Strategy.....that is a lie...
Thats not what at least 2 GOP chairman said. They both admitted to the Southern Strategy.

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

The Southern Strategy is a lie.....

I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes and the ark of his safety.

Frederick Douglass

Lol
Boy,
Lol
Lol
And only 80 years of our history. Blacks still buy and sell blacks. It's a black thing

Forum List

Back