Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

I've never seen an athlete traitor I've detested more. Or who was stupider and more incoherent. He's from a race of ingrate pigs (black crybabies) and a religion of ingrate pigs (Pisslam, regardless of race). He's a walking abomination whose low-I.Q. retard brain can't go beyond the basic animal functions of eating, shitting and fucking. Even his black mother and white stepmother are ashamed of this giant-microphone-headed-afro-wearing punk who thinks he's the King Turd of Shit Mountain, when in reality, he's an insignificant little drop of uric acid floating around in the great Toilet Bowl of Life. He's a column of bowel-hemmorhaged shit secreted out of his own asshole (whenever his own empty head isn't inserted into it).
Why do you white people lie so much? Both his biological and adopted mom are white you silly fuck. His adopted mother absolutely supports him just like his biological mom.

heidi-russo-colin-Kaepernick-300x200.jpg

Biological mom

"I'd like to be very clear on this issue, I absolutely support Colin standing up 4 what he believes in. Racism is alive & well in America."
-Heidi Russo

So was Obama's mom but he was considered the first black president by you lefties and if you didn't vote for him you were racist.

So which is it? If you have a white mom are you white or black?

There was no Southern Strategy......the lie about the Southern Strategy came about because the democrats, who owned the slaves, pushed to restart the slave trade with Africa, pushed to have slavery in new states, fought a war to keep their slaves, killing about 350,000 republicans to keep their slaves, started the kkk, and Jim Crow......needed a way to fool blacks into thinking the Republicans were the racists.....

There was no Southern Strategy.....that is a lie...
Thats not what at least 2 GOP chairman said. They both admitted to the Southern Strategy.

This is the article that began the myth of the Southern Strategy....in the article, it explicitly states that Nixon turned down the guys ideas......but facts aren't something you car about...

See page 4, bottom of 1st column....where the reporter states, his ideas did not prevail.........

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/books/phillips-southern.pdf
Heres some facts for your ass. Your party leaders admitted to it.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy

Moron....Michael Steele doesn't know the truth any better than you do......the first thing he did as Chairman of the RNC was attack, of all people, Rush Limbaugh, the guy is a suck up Republican who loved democrats....you dope....

The actual facts....

The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Electoral Patterns

In all these ways, the gop appears as the national party of the middle-class, not of white solidarity. And it is this interpretation, and not the myth, that is supported by the voting results. The myth's proponents highlight, and distort, a few key electoral facts: Southern white backlash was most heated in the 1960s, especially in the Deep South. It was then and there that the GOP finally broke through in the South, on the strength of Goldwater's appeals to states' rights. Democrats never again won the votes of most Southern whites. So Goldwater is said to have provided the electoral model for the GOP.

But hidden within these aggregate results are patterns that make no sense if white solidarity really was the basis for the GOP's advance. These patterns concern which Southern votes the GOP attracted, and when. How did the GOP's Southern advance actually unfold? We can distinguish between two sub-regions. The Peripheral South—Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Arkansas—contained many growing, urbanizing "New South" areas and much smaller black populations. Race loomed less large in its politics. In the more rural, and poorer, Deep South—Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana —black communities were much larger, and racial conflict was much more acute in the 1950s and '60s. Tellingly, the presidential campaigns of Strom Thurmond, Goldwater, and Wallace all won a majority of white votes in the Deep South but lost the white vote in the Peripheral South.

----

Each prediction is wrong. The evidence suggests that the GOP advanced in the South because it attracted much the same upwardly mobile (and non-union) economic and religious conservatives that it did elsewhere in the country.

Take presidential voting. Under FDR, the Democrats successfully assembled a daunting, cross-regional coalition of presidential voters. To compete, the GOP had to develop a broader national outreach of its own, which meant adding a Southern strategy to its arsenal. In 1952, Dwight Eisenhower took his campaign as national hero southward. He, like Nixon in 1960, polled badly among Deep South whites. But Ike won four states in the Peripheral South. This marked their lasting realignment in presidential voting. From 1952 to the Clinton years, Virginia reverted to the Democrats only once, Florida and Tennessee twice, and Texas—except when native-son LBJ was on the ballot—only twice, narrowly. Additionally, since 1952, North Carolina has consistently either gone Republican or come within a few percentage points of doing so.

In other words, states representing over half the South's electoral votes at the time have been consistently in play from 1952 on—since before Brown v. Board of Education, before Goldwater, before busing, and when the Republicans were the mainstay of civil rights bills. It was this which dramatically changed the GOP's presidential prospects.
Which party fights for the rights of confederate traitors right this moment? Nuff said

The democrat party is made of up core groups ..... all of them racist to their core.....

La Raza....hispanic racists....La Raza translates as "The Race."

Congressional Black Caucus....racist.

Black Panthers

Bill, the rapist, clinton awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to vile segregationists....

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
/——/ I’m switching from Nike to New Balance.
No one cares. You are no one important nor do you have the status of Kap.
/——/ It’s my right to boycott the haters brand. And I’m not the only one.
Boycott Nike
Since Nike announced its decision to make a poor man’s Malcolm X their figurehead, the company has suffered a loss of $3.75 billion in market value.
They'll make it back up. Thats like play money to them. When you and others like you die off they will pick it back up and more. You see its a marathon not a sprint.

This is the article that began the myth of the Southern Strategy....in the article, it explicitly states that Nixon turned down the guys ideas......but facts aren't something you car about...

See page 4, bottom of 1st column....where the reporter states, his ideas did not prevail.........

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/books/phillips-southern.pdf

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

Moron....Michael Steele doesn't know the truth any better than you do......the first thing he did as Chairman of the RNC was attack, of all people, Rush Limbaugh, the guy is a suck up Republican who loved democrats....you dope....

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

In all these ways, the gop appears as the national party of the middle-class, not of white solidarity. And it is this interpretation, and not the myth, that is supported by the voting results. The myth's proponents highlight, and distort, a few key electoral facts: Southern white backlash was most heated in the 1960s, especially in the Deep South. It was then and there that the GOP finally broke through in the South, on the strength of Goldwater's appeals to states' rights. Democrats never again won the votes of most Southern whites. So Goldwater is said to have provided the electoral model for the GOP.

But hidden within these aggregate results are patterns that make no sense if white solidarity really was the basis for the GOP's advance. These patterns concern which Southern votes the GOP attracted, and when. How did the GOP's Southern advance actually unfold? We can distinguish between two sub-regions. The Peripheral South—Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Arkansas—contained many growing, urbanizing "New South" areas and much smaller black populations. Race loomed less large in its politics. In the more rural, and poorer, Deep South—Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana —black communities were much larger, and racial conflict was much more acute in the 1950s and '60s. Tellingly, the presidential campaigns of Strom Thurmond, Goldwater, and Wallace all won a majority of white votes in the Deep South but lost the white vote in the Peripheral South.

----

Each prediction is wrong. The evidence suggests that the GOP advanced in the South because it attracted much the same upwardly mobile (and non-union) economic and religious conservatives that it did elsewhere in the country.

Take presidential voting. Under FDR, the Democrats successfully assembled a daunting, cross-regional coalition of presidential voters. To compete, the GOP had to develop a broader national outreach of its own, which meant adding a Southern strategy to its arsenal. In 1952, Dwight Eisenhower took his campaign as national hero southward. He, like Nixon in 1960, polled badly among Deep South whites. But Ike won four states in the Peripheral South. This marked their lasting realignment in presidential voting. From 1952 to the Clinton years, Virginia reverted to the Democrats only once, Florida and Tennessee twice, and Texas—except when native-son LBJ was on the ballot—only twice, narrowly. Additionally, since 1952, North Carolina has consistently either gone Republican or come within a few percentage points of doing so.

In other words, states representing over half the South's electoral votes at the time have been consistently in play from 1952 on—since before Brown v. Board of Education, before Goldwater, before busing, and when the Republicans were the mainstay of civil rights bills. It was this which dramatically changed the GOP's presidential prospects.
Which party fights for the rights of confederate traitors right this moment? Nuff said

You mean not tearing down the statues of confederate soldiers.....you mean these Black guys?

North Texas black conservatives want Confederate monuments to stay

A group of North Texas black conservatives say they have a better answer than removing Confederate statues and memorials -- they want them to stay up and have added historical context.

“We should have Nat Turner, Sojourner Truth, show a statue of a slave that shows what he looks like after he's been beaten and show just a true side of history so we'll see a balance,” said Lee Patterson.

The group blames clashes like Charlottesvile on those who want the Confederate statues down.

“The battle we
Yes. Those guys and the white guys that runs the party that caters to white racists. This is the result of following the southern strategy just like your party leaders admitted to.

You have been shown the facts.....you are now embarrassed because you didn't know the truth....now you are going into bitch mode to hide your ignorance.....

Why does my "give a fuck" meter register absolute zero with what this dumb ass mother fucker has to say?

kaepernick_football.0.jpg

Any country that allows an afro niggaa to become a multi millionaire simply because he can throw a pigskin is a pretty dumbass country. And then he sucks so bad nobody wants him anymore.

I encourage him to leave and don't let the fucking door hit him in the ass on the way out.
Envy is ...a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. And Dumass white people pay millions to see him throw a pigskin,,,As many dumass white men are throwing that pigskin also....SO???

I have no problem with what professional athletes get paid. I do however have a problem with an athlete that wasn't performing well at all...compounded that with being an "issue" on the side lines as a back up...and then cried RACISM when the powers that be in the NFL wouldn't give him millions of dollars in a new contract!

Colin Kaepernick isn't playing in the NFL because his skills eroded as a quarterback. Anyone who thinks that is about "racism" is naïve!

I've never seen an athlete traitor I've detested more. Or who was stupider and more incoherent. He's from a race of ingrate pigs (black crybabies) and a religion of ingrate pigs (Pisslam, regardless of race). He's a walking abomination whose low-I.Q. retard brain can't go beyond the basic animal functions of eating, shitting and fucking. Even his black mother and white stepmother are ashamed of this giant-microphone-headed-afro-wearing punk who thinks he's the King Turd of Shit Mountain, when in reality, he's an insignificant little drop of uric acid floating around in the great Toilet Bowl of Life. He's a column of bowel-hemmorhaged shit secreted out of his own asshole (whenever his own empty head isn't inserted into it).
Why do you white people lie so much? Both his biological and adopted mom are white you silly fuck. His adopted mother absolutely supports him just like his biological mom.

Biological mom

"I'd like to be very clear on this issue, I absolutely support Colin standing up 4 what he believes in. Racism is alive & well in America."
-Heidi Russo

So was Obama's mom but he was considered the first black president.

Not sure what this has to do with the topic? I was pointing out the dumbass that claimed he had a Black mom and that neither mom supported him when the facts are like.......well the complete opposite.

Biological mom

-Heidi Russo

Not sure what this has to do with the topic? I was pointing out the dumbass that claimed he had a Black mom and that neither mom supported him when the facts are like.......well the complete opposite.

You lefties are throwing around the race card but his mom is white. So is he black? Or white?

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

----

You mean not tearing down the statues of confederate soldiers.....you mean these Black guys?

A group of North Texas black conservatives say they have a better answer than removing Confederate statues and memorials -- they want them to stay up and have added historical context.

“We should have Nat Turner, Sojourner Truth, show a statue of a slave that shows what he looks like after he's been beaten and show just a true side of history so we'll see a balance,” said Lee Patterson.

The group blames clashes like Charlottesvile on those who want the Confederate statues down.

“The battle we
Yes. Those guys and the white guys that runs the party that caters to white racists. This is the result of following the southern strategy just like your party leaders admitted to.

You have been shown the facts.....you are now embarrassed because you didn't know the truth....now you are going into bitch mode to hide your ignorance.....
I've only been shown your propaganda here. The facts are that your leaders admitted to the southern strategy.

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
/——/ It’s my right to boycott the haters brand. And I’m not the only one.
Boycott Nike
Since Nike announced its decision to make a poor man’s Malcolm X their figurehead, the company has suffered a loss of $3.75 billion in market value.
They'll make it back up. Thats like play money to them. When you and others like you die off they will pick it back up and more. You see its a marathon not a sprint.

Al Sharpton...the man all the democrats have to go to to kiss his ring....racist.....

barak obama, sat in an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years.....friend to racist and Jew Hater louis farakhan..........

Bill, the rapist, clinton......giving awards to past democrat racists...

Selective Moral Outrage | National Review

n Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man.

According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.”

Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.”

And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.”

Of course, the man Clinton was praising, who he called his “mentor,” who supposedly embraced utopian values and made the world a better place for everyone, was also a rabid segregationist.

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”
Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school. President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision.

Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul.

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
Lol
Boy,
Who sold those slaves to the whites? Could it be other blacks?
You do realize the original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians my ancestors, not only did they in slave other tribes, they tortured murdered and raped on a regular basis it was their lifestyle. So shut the fuck up
Not sure what that has to do with my point. Now if you want me to shut up youre going to have to be brave enough to make me you recessive white boy. :laugh:
Lol
Slavery is not a Black thing, In fact black slavery was Not even the first slavery.
And they still have slavery in Africa to this day.... boy
I didnt say slavery was a Black thing dummy. I said whites in the US enslaved Blacks and it was fucked up. I nor did Kap say anything about other countries. We say this country is fucked up. If you dont like that then move to another country.

When someone says that America is the worst nation on earth...you're obviously saying something about OTHER countries as well, Milkweed! You've lost your train of thought...haven't you?

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

----

“The battle we

I've only been shown your propaganda here. The facts are that your leaders admitted to the southern strategy.

You were shown the facts.......you are now embarrassed and made to look like a fool.....actual facts, actual links to those facts...now you act the whiny little bitch........

Biological mom

-Heidi Russo

You lefties are throwing around the race card but his mom is white. So is he black? Or white?
You didnt answer my question. What does this have to do with the topic?

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
Lol
Boy,
Who sold those slaves to the whites? Could it be other blacks?
You do realize the original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians my ancestors, not only did they in slave other tribes, they tortured murdered and raped on a regular basis it was their lifestyle. So shut the fuck up
Not sure what that has to do with my point. Now if you want me to shut up youre going to have to be brave enough to make me you recessive white boy. :laugh:
Lol
Slavery is not a Black thing, In fact black slavery was Not even the first slavery.
And they still have slavery in Africa to this day.... boy
I didnt say slavery was a Black thing dummy. I said whites in the US enslaved Blacks and it was fucked up. I nor did Kap say anything about other countries. We say this country is fucked up. If you dont like that then move to another country.

When someone says that America is the worst nation on earth...you're obviously saying something about OTHER countries as well, Milkweed! You've lost your train of thought...haven't you?
Youre doing a comparison when you say "worst" or "best". The topic is the US not other countries. Now what is really funny is that Kap didnt say those words. Douglass did and as I pointed out he was absolutely correct and during that time the people listed in the OP didnt even exist.

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

----

“The battle we

This country enabled this guy to become a millionaire....with freedom, wealth, and opportunities available no where else in the world....

He is really stupid....

But, he does have the mindset of a finite amount of people who will no longer
buy Nike. It's a representation
Obviously thats a gamble that Nike will take. Their betting on a couple of things. One being that representation like that is dying off and being replaced by people that are more sophisticated and knowledgeable about history.
Sophisticated and knowledgeable? That was our nations first flag, something to be proud of. I think your analysis is misplaced

Forum List

Back