Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

Frederick Douglass

Read more at: Frederick Douglass Quotes - BrainyQuote
This was pre Southern Strategy. I know you think the other whites are really dumb but you had to know I was going to catch you now didnt you?

There was no Southern Strategy......the lie about the Southern Strategy came about because the democrats, who owned the slaves, pushed to restart the slave trade with Africa, pushed to have slavery in new states, fought a war to keep their slaves, killing about 350,000 republicans to keep their slaves, started the kkk, and Jim Crow......needed a way to fool blacks into thinking the Republicans were the racists.....

There was no Southern Strategy.....that is a lie...
Thats not what at least 2 GOP chairman said. They both admitted to the Southern Strategy.

They had as much knowledge of history as you do.......

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

Frederick Douglass

This was pre Southern Strategy. I know you think the other whites are really dumb but you had to know I was going to catch you now didnt you?

The Southern Strategy is a lie.....

I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes and the ark of his safety.

Frederick Douglass

So your claim is that Republicans are lying to the country?

Lol
Boy,
Who sold those slaves to the whites? Could it be other blacks?
You do realize the original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians my ancestors, not only did they in slave other tribes, they tortured murdered and raped on a regular basis it was their lifestyle. So shut the fuck up
Not sure what that has to do with my point. Now if you want me to shut up youre going to have to be brave enough to make me you recessive white boy. :laugh:
Lol
Slavery is not a Black thing, In fact black slavery was Not even the first slavery.
And they still have slavery in Africa to this day.... boy
I didnt say slavery was a Black thing dummy. I said whites in the US enslaved Blacks and it was fucked up. I nor did Kap say anything about other countries. We say this country is fucked up. If you dont like that then move to another country.
Lol
Slavery on this continent happened quite sometime ago, what does that have to do with today’s population?
If you have to be told then arent smart enough to understand. That question is like asking why we talk about 9/11 or the american revolution.
Lol
Boy,
When did political correctness make you fucking retarded?

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

There was no Southern Strategy......the lie about the Southern Strategy came about because the democrats, who owned the slaves, pushed to restart the slave trade with Africa, pushed to have slavery in new states, fought a war to keep their slaves, killing about 350,000 republicans to keep their slaves, started the kkk, and Jim Crow......needed a way to fool blacks into thinking the Republicans were the racists.....

Thats not what at least 2 GOP chairman said. They both admitted to the Southern Strategy.

Do you guys frequently support people and appoint them leaders of your party when you think they dont know what they are talking about?.....Never mind. You guys support the current idiot.

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

This is the article that began the myth of the Southern Strategy....in the article, it explicitly states that Nixon turned down the guys ideas......but facts aren't something you care about...

See page 4, bottom of 1st column....where the reporter states, his ideas did not prevail.........

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/books/phillips-southern.pdf

Also...

Frederick Douglass

Do you guys frequently support people and appoint them leaders of your party when you think they dont know what they are talking about?.....Never mind. You guys support the current idiot.

They run a political operation, they are not historians.....and they are the reason we have Trump now....rather than learn and explain the truth, those 2 asshat's first instinct was to apologize for something that didn't happen.....

– Frederick Douglass

Also...

Frederick Douglass

This is the article that began the myth of the Southern Strategy....in the article, it explicitly states that Nixon turned down the guys ideas......but facts aren't something you car about...

See page 4, bottom of 1st column....where the reporter states, his ideas did not prevail.........

Heres some facts for your ass. Your party leaders admitted to it.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy

Also...

Frederick Douglass

The myth of the Southern Strategy...

NOTE TO KANYE: No, The Republicans Didn't Turn Into The Party Of Racism In The 1960s. Here's The Proof.

Sean Trende of RealClearPolitics agrees: he says that the GOP gradually increased its support in the south from 1928 to 2010. As Dan McLaughlin summarizes, “As late as 2010, there were still states like Alabama and North Carolina that were voting in their first Republican legislative majorities since Reconstruction — something that would have happened overnight in the late 60s if the partisan realignment had been driven by lockstep white voting loyalties on racial lines.”

Second, it was southern Democrats fighting against the Civil Rights movement for the most part. In 1948 and 1968, insurgent Democrats launched anti-civil rights presidential campaigns. Civil rights bills required more Republican than Democratic support.

Finally, the myth of the southern strategy also suggests that today’s southerners vote for Republicans because they’re more racist than northerners. There’s no evidence to that effect, either. According to Gallup, “Southern Americans' ratings of race relations are currently about average when compared with those in other parts of the country.” The most segregated areas of the south are in major metropolitan areas — which tend to vote more heavily Democratic than their surrounding areas.

So don’t believe the hype, Kanye. The racist Democrats who propelled Democrats to victory remained Democrats.

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July

If you ever get a chance, pull your dick out and piss on him.

Otherwise just ignore the pile of shit.
Their dicks are too little to pull out They would still piss the inside of their pants. You cant ignore the guy if youre posting about him.

Also...

Frederick Douglass

Just like you guys supported that lying bitch in 2016 and whichever dipshit ends up as the 2020 nominee from the Democratic Party.

Also...

Frederick Douglass

This is the article that began the myth of the Southern Strategy....in the article, it explicitly states that Nixon turned down the guys ideas......but facts aren't something you car about...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

Moron....Michael Steele doesn't know the truth any better than you do......the first thing he did as Chairman of the RNC was attack, of all people, Rush Limbaugh, the guy is a suck up Republican who loved democrats....you dope....

The actual facts....

The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Electoral Patterns

In all these ways, the gop appears as the national party of the middle-class, not of white solidarity. And it is this interpretation, and not the myth, that is supported by the voting results. The myth's proponents highlight, and distort, a few key electoral facts: Southern white backlash was most heated in the 1960s, especially in the Deep South. It was then and there that the GOP finally broke through in the South, on the strength of Goldwater's appeals to states' rights. Democrats never again won the votes of most Southern whites. So Goldwater is said to have provided the electoral model for the GOP.

But hidden within these aggregate results are patterns that make no sense if white solidarity really was the basis for the GOP's advance. These patterns concern which Southern votes the GOP attracted, and when. How did the GOP's Southern advance actually unfold? We can distinguish between two sub-regions. The Peripheral South—Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Arkansas—contained many growing, urbanizing "New South" areas and much smaller black populations. Race loomed less large in its politics. In the more rural, and poorer, Deep South—Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana —black communities were much larger, and racial conflict was much more acute in the 1950s and '60s. Tellingly, the presidential campaigns of Strom Thurmond, Goldwater, and Wallace all won a majority of white votes in the Deep South but lost the white vote in the Peripheral South.

----

Each prediction is wrong. The evidence suggests that the GOP advanced in the South because it attracted much the same upwardly mobile (and non-union) economic and religious conservatives that it did elsewhere in the country.

Take presidential voting. Under FDR, the Democrats successfully assembled a daunting, cross-regional coalition of presidential voters. To compete, the GOP had to develop a broader national outreach of its own, which meant adding a Southern strategy to its arsenal. In 1952, Dwight Eisenhower took his campaign as national hero southward. He, like Nixon in 1960, polled badly among Deep South whites. But Ike won four states in the Peripheral South. This marked their lasting realignment in presidential voting. From 1952 to the Clinton years, Virginia reverted to the Democrats only once, Florida and Tennessee twice, and Texas—except when native-son LBJ was on the ballot—only twice, narrowly. Additionally, since 1952, North Carolina has consistently either gone Republican or come within a few percentage points of doing so.

In other words, states representing over half the South's electoral votes at the time have been consistently in play from 1952 on—since before Brown v. Board of Education, before Goldwater, before busing, and when the Republicans were the mainstay of civil rights bills. It was this which dramatically changed the GOP's presidential prospects.

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
/——/ I’m switching from Nike to New Balance.
No one cares. You are no one important nor do you have the status of Kap.
But, he does have the mindset of a finite amount of people who will no longer
buy Nike. It's a representation

Moron....Michael Steele doesn't know the truth any better than you do......the first thing he did as Chairman of the RNC was attack, of all people, Rush Limbaugh, the guy is a suck up Republican who loved democrats....you dope....

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

In all these ways, the gop appears as the national party of the middle-class, not of white solidarity. And it is this interpretation, and not the myth, that is supported by the voting results. The myth's proponents highlight, and distort, a few key electoral facts: Southern white backlash was most heated in the 1960s, especially in the Deep South. It was then and there that the GOP finally broke through in the South, on the strength of Goldwater's appeals to states' rights. Democrats never again won the votes of most Southern whites. So Goldwater is said to have provided the electoral model for the GOP.

But hidden within these aggregate results are patterns that make no sense if white solidarity really was the basis for the GOP's advance. These patterns concern which Southern votes the GOP attracted, and when. How did the GOP's Southern advance actually unfold? We can distinguish between two sub-regions. The Peripheral South—Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Arkansas—contained many growing, urbanizing "New South" areas and much smaller black populations. Race loomed less large in its politics. In the more rural, and poorer, Deep South—Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana —black communities were much larger, and racial conflict was much more acute in the 1950s and '60s. Tellingly, the presidential campaigns of Strom Thurmond, Goldwater, and Wallace all won a majority of white votes in the Deep South but lost the white vote in the Peripheral South.

----

Each prediction is wrong. The evidence suggests that the GOP advanced in the South because it attracted much the same upwardly mobile (and non-union) economic and religious conservatives that it did elsewhere in the country.

Take presidential voting. Under FDR, the Democrats successfully assembled a daunting, cross-regional coalition of presidential voters. To compete, the GOP had to develop a broader national outreach of its own, which meant adding a Southern strategy to its arsenal. In 1952, Dwight Eisenhower took his campaign as national hero southward. He, like Nixon in 1960, polled badly among Deep South whites. But Ike won four states in the Peripheral South. This marked their lasting realignment in presidential voting. From 1952 to the Clinton years, Virginia reverted to the Democrats only once, Florida and Tennessee twice, and Texas—except when native-son LBJ was on the ballot—only twice, narrowly. Additionally, since 1952, North Carolina has consistently either gone Republican or come within a few percentage points of doing so.

In other words, states representing over half the South's electoral votes at the time have been consistently in play from 1952 on—since before Brown v. Board of Education, before Goldwater, before busing, and when the Republicans were the mainstay of civil rights bills. It was this which dramatically changed the GOP's presidential prospects.
Which party fights for the rights of confederate traitors right this moment? Nuff said

Also...

Frederick Douglass

And here......again.....

The New York Times article that started the lie.......where it states in the article that the guy's idea was rejected....he states his ideas were rejected, the reporter states this in the article...

Page 4, bottom of 1st column....

And more detail on exactly this New York Times article and the start of the lie of the Southern Strategy....

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

Believe it or not, the entire myth was created by an unknown editor at the New York Times who didn’t do his job and read a story he was given to edit.

On May 17, 1970, the New York Times published an article written by James Boyd. The headline, written by our unknown editor, was “Nixon’s Southern Strategy: It’s All in the Charts.”

The article was about a very controversial political analyst named Kevin Phillips. Phillips believed that everyone voted according to their ethnic background, not according to their individual beliefs. And all a candidate had to do is frame their message according to whatever moves a particular ethnic group.

Phillips offered his services to the Nixon campaign. But if our unknown editor had bothered to read the story completely, he would’ve seen that Phillip’s and his theory was completely rejected!

Boyd wrote in his article, “Though Phillips’s ideas for an aggressive anti-liberal campaign strategy that would hasten defection of the working-class democrats to the republicans did not prevail in the 1968 campaign, he won the respect John Mitchell.” (Mitchell was a well-known Washington insider at the time).

A lazy, negligent editor partially read the story. And wrote a headline for it that attributed Nixon’s campaign success–to a plan he rejected.

In fact, Phillips isn’t even mentioned in Nixon’s memoirs.

Is all of this the result of a negligent copy editor at the New York Times? Or did they purposely work with the Democrat Party to create this myth? That has crossed my mind and it’s certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.

/——/ It’s my right to boycott the haters brand. And I’m not the only one.
Boycott Nike
Since Nike announced its decision to make a poor man’s Malcolm X their figurehead, the company has suffered a loss of $3.75 billion in market value.

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

----

Which party fights for the rights of confederate traitors right this moment? Nuff said

You mean not tearing down the statues of confederate soldiers.....you mean these Black guys?

North Texas black conservatives want Confederate monuments to stay

A group of North Texas black conservatives say they have a better answer than removing Confederate statues and memorials -- they want them to stay up and have added historical context.

“We should have Nat Turner, Sojourner Truth, show a statue of a slave that shows what he looks like after he's been beaten and show just a true side of history so we'll see a balance,” said Lee Patterson.

The group blames clashes like Charlottesvile on those who want the Confederate statues down.

“The battle we

But, he does have the mindset of a finite amount of people who will no longer
buy Nike. It's a representation
Obviously thats a gamble that Nike will take. Their betting on a couple of things. One being that representation like that is dying off and being replaced by people that are more sophisticated and knowledgeable about history.

The actual facts....

Electoral Patterns

----

You mean not tearing down the statues of confederate soldiers.....you mean these Black guys?

North Texas black conservatives want Confederate monuments to stay

A group of North Texas black conservatives say they have a better answer than removing Confederate statues and memorials -- they want them to stay up and have added historical context.

“We should have Nat Turner, Sojourner Truth, show a statue of a slave that shows what he looks like after he's been beaten and show just a true side of history so we'll see a balance,” said Lee Patterson.

The group blames clashes like Charlottesvile on those who want the Confederate statues down.

“The battle we
Yes. Those guys and the white guys that runs the party that caters to white racists. This is the result of following the southern strategy just like your party leaders admitted to.

Forum List

Back