College Football starts today.

FSU vs. Georgia Tech, 12PM from Dublin Ireland.

12P EST. 9P out west. FSU was title contender last year. GT was nearly last in NCAAF rushing D last year.

My first instinct is FSU to win, and under 55. If they can run, the clock gets eaten up more-so. But, you never know. FSU by 11pts is too scary. Maybe by 6.5?

12P EST. 9P out west. FSU was title contender last year. GT was nearly last in NCAAF rushing D last year.

My first instinct is FSU to win, and under 55. If they can run, the clock gets eaten up more-so. But, you never know. FSU by 11pts is too scary. Maybe by 6.5?
That's 9AM out west.

You can pick your points and over/under on those sites. I usually start out more conservative. Seldom am I 100% sure on any games. But maybe Chiefs over OAK at KC. But then OAK blew them out, out hit them. Destroyed them. I lost bets.

FSU by 7.5, U 59.5. Parlay pays +148. Educated guessing. ODanny is right. FSU has new players. But they’ve always re-loaded well. They were solid last year. GT is going to need 30+ pts?

You can pick your points and over/under on those sites. I usually start out more conservative. Seldom am I 100% sure on any games. But maybe Chiefs over OAK at KC. But then OAK blew them out, out hit them. Destroyed them. I lost bets.

FSU by 7.5, U 59.5. Parlay pays +148. Educated guessing. ODanny is right. FSU has new players. But they’ve always re-loaded well. They were solid last year. GT is going to need 30+ pts?
A first game across the pond in a conference game is a tough pick. Norvell is a good O coach. I expect a heavy FSU run game.

This game opened at FSU -13, the line today is 10.5.

GT brought back most of their team from last season, and they played some good football last year.

I put some money on GT on the ML.

Last edited:
Looking like a major talent imbalance, I've already learned losing players to the draft means nothing these days with the transfer portal, FSU is going to kill GT. Hoping now for a garbage time cover.

Forum List

Back